View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. But be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind

Romans 12

If there was ever a chapter in the bible to commit to memory, this one is my favorite! I was in a vocal/music group at one time and we memorized it together and recited it together from memory. We spent time studying it's meaning and tried to apply it to our lives. That was 30+ years ago. Anytime now when I hear that chapter of scripture, or even just a verse from it, it sparks a memory back to that time, what it meant to me and my faith, and my relationship then with Christ, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How Holy is your Week?

So this is Holy Week.

As defined by our go-to Wikipedia: Holy Week (Latin: Hebdomas Sancta or Hebdomas Maior, "Greater Week"; Greek: Ἁγία καὶ Μεγάλη Ἑβδομάς, Hagia kai Megale Hebdomas, "Holy and Great Week") in Christianity is the last week of Lent and the week before Easter. Associated with it is the religious holiday of Friday of Sorrows, while the week itself ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
About Us
ChristianMom.com is the leading online location for fellowship of Christian Mom's of all ages. Featuring a growing membership of almost 4,000 Moms, members enjoy discussion forums, links to favorite Christian sites, and many everyday ideas shared within a community of women at ChristianMom.com. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter and be sure to tell your family, friends and churches about our site.
Join us
ChristianMom.com
Copyright 2000 - 2015