Thread: Prayer for an unbelieving husband

Exclamation Prayer for an unbelieving husband

The Lord told me to marry my husband. I know it in my heart and spirit and I feel that I do not have to convince anyone of that fact. He told me that it would be the hardest road I have ever been down, but it would also be the most worth while thing I have ever done.

We have had a very stressful first year of marriage. I got pregnant on my honeymoon, moved across the country for a job change, and are currently living with my parents to save up for a house. My husband, Jon, is filled with anger and depression, more from his childhood than the events of the past year. He refuses to go to counseling and stopped attending church with me.

The Lord has promised me that Jon will become of man after God's own heart before my child is old enough to remember what he was like before God. He gave me the verse Jeremiah 31:16 "THis is what the Lord says, 'Restrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears, for your work will be rewarded,' declares the Lord. 'They will return from the land of the enemy. So there is hope in your future'." God is so good, and His timing is perfect. Please be in agreement with me to pray for the healing hands of our Lord and Saviour to touch Jon's heart and spirit. That he may be renewed in God soverienty.
    Blessings to all!
    -Carla

i will be praying for you and your husband!

My husband was not a christian at all he beileved in evaluation now he is stronger in the Lord then I am. I will be praying for your husband. Keep praying and don't forget to invite him like it was a date to go to church with you.

Carolynn

True circumcision, a change of heart that produced by Your Spirit.

Father God we come in agreement with whitepartyof3
    Father God for she has trusted and believe that what you told her is true.
    Father God we are asking and standing on your word for true circumcision, a change of heart that produced by Your Spirit.
    Father we are standing on the your living and true word, we are believing in praying for circumcision Jon's heart, in the spirit.

Father for you have joined them together and we are asking and believing and receiving that you will do as your book promised.

Romans 2:29 No, a true Jew is one whose heart is right with God. And true circumcision is not a cutting of the body but a change of heart produced by God's Spirit. Whoever has that kind of change seeks praise from God, not from people. NTL.

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Father renew and create a new heart and a new spirit.

Ps 51:10 - Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Ps 104:30 - When you send your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the earth.

Father help her to keep her mind on the goal, Jesus.
    Father help her to focus on you and look straight to you, narrow is the path and straight is the gate, Jesus.
    Father we pray for the other who are dealing with the same issues with husband, love ones and friends.
    Father we pray this prayer in Jesus name. Amen.
    abc

I will be joining you in your prayer for your husband. I invite you to join our forum covering the book The Power of a Praying Wife. We are working through a chapter a week and we just started.

God Bless you and your husband.
    Crystal:D
    Wife of Jason, Mom to 3, Fostermom to 2
    Growing daily in the grace and glory of my Lord and Saviour!

Thank you Lord for drawing this believing husband closer to you.
    Thank you and we pray this prayer in Jesus name. Amen
    abc