Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lupus-Questions

Lupus-Questions

I just received a phone call from my rheumatoligist. I had my first appointment with them two weeks ago. They informed me they wanted to do bloodwork to rule out that I had Lupus,if that what was causing the antibodies that created my autoimmune hepatitis and the placanta problems I had when I was pregnant. Today they called to inform me that I tested positive for Lupus. They told me that there is no need to change my course of treatment and that she would discuss everything with me at my next appointment,which is next month.
    I don't know anything about Lupus except that it's not a good thing to have. As much as I am afraid of hearing anymore bad news I guess I would like more information on this if any of you ladies out there know anything.
    As always,I could use plenty of prayer. Right now I am just scared and worried about it all.
    All I wanted was a chance to have another child,now my biggest concern is wanting to be around for my beautiful daughter. I so want this to be something that is totally manageable and be able to see my daughter grow up,get married and have her own family.
    I have faith that God can heal my body,if that is His will. I pray that it is His will for that to happen.
    Please pray for me that I receive the guidance and information I need to get through this. And that it be His will that I am healed from this,if that's possible.
    http://lilypie.com/pic/081015/h2fy.jpghttp://b3.lilypie.com/IX2Gm4/.png
    Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not on your own understanding,Acknowledge Him in ALL ways and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5,6

Hey Dianna,

It is God's will for you to be healed. When Jesus died on the cross he paid for you to be in health. By Jesus stripes you are healed. Dianna begin to speak to your mountain which is Lupus. Your words have power. Jesus said if You would speak to the mountain in your life and tell your mountain to be plucked up and thrown into the sea it would have to obey you. Because Jesus said it that Lupus must obey you. Jesus said to do it. Out of your obedience begin to take a stand and speak to the mountain of sickness in your life. Lupus you listen up, pay attention. I am talking to you. In the name of Jesus Christ, The anointed One, I command you to be plucked up and thrown out of my life and my body. The bible says by Jesus stripes I am healed. Body you must listen to me the bible says in Luke 17:6 that you must obey me because you can not go against Jesus. You are healed. I command this Lupus to leave my dear friend Dianna. I command this Lupus to go right now in the name of Jesus. I speak Healing and health into her body in the name of Jesus. Lupus you have to leave. You can not stay in Dianna body. I resist you satan in the name of Jesus. I tell you satan to leave Dianna and take Lupus with you. Dianna is a child of the living God. The bible says in Luke 10:19 Behold I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and power over all the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you. The bible says in Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.The bible says in Romans 8:37 Nay in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. The bible says in Mark 11:23,24 Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass, HE SHALL HAVE WHATSOEVER HE SAITH. Matthew 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. The bible says in Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper. The bible says he has given you power to cure disease through Christ Jesus. Luke 9:1 He gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases. The bible says in John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy; I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. The bible says in 1 Corinthians 15:57-58 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved bretheren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Hey Dianna,

Jesus already paid the price for your healing. Matthew 8:17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

The bible says in Isaiah 53:4-5 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquties: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Psalm 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquites; who healeth all thy diseases.

Deuteronomy 31:7,8 Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you, He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you. NLT

Psalm 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and deliverd them from their destructions.

Dianna begin to speak these scriptures over yourself. There is power in Gods word. The bible says in Romans 10:17 so then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

Dianna do not give up.

I am here for you. I love you sister.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Romans 8:11 But the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Psalm 112:3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house; and his righteousness endureth for ever.

Isaiah 57:19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, Peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him.

The tongue of the wise is health. Proverbs 12:18 There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sowrd, but the tongue of the wise is health.

Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

In Christ,
    Onfire4jesus - Holly

Dianna,

Keep the faith sister. It is God's will for you to be healed. That is what God's word says.... Lets pray...

Father God I pray that you would give Dianna a spirit of power and love and a sound mind just like your word says that you did not give us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Father God I pray that you would guide the doctors hands. Father God I speak healing into Diannas body. I speak to her body. I tell her body to line up with the word of God. Jesus said in his word in Luke 17:6 Lupus you must hear my voice because you can not go against Jesus the bible says by Jesus stripes you are healed. Father God I speak to Diannas womb. I tell you you are fruitful. Dianna womb is living and she will have another child. I speak blessings into my dear sisters life. I take authority over lack and sickness. I tell lack and sickness to leave Dianna right now in the name of Jesus. Jesus said she is healed. So Dianna's body you are healed. you are healed. Lupus you must leave you have no choice. You must go now in Jesus name.. I thank you father God for your healiing power that is working in my dear sister Dianna. I thank you father God for answering this prayer. I give you all the glory and honor due unto your name. In Jesus mighty name I pray amen

Dianna, Mark 9:23 says If thou canst believe all things are possible to him who believes.

In Christ, Onfire4jesus- Holly

Hey Dianna

How are you doing? Have you heard anything else from your doctor. Every thing is going to be ok Dianna. The bible says in Mark 9:23 If thou canst believe all things are possible to him who believe. Keep the faith sister

have a blessed week

Onfire4jesus

Thank you so much for the prayers. I do believe that through them I can and will be healed. From what I understand there is a high false positive rate on the tse types of tests. Though I don't know what the odds are that this particular test of mine was false,but how awesome it would be if it were. I am going to request a re-test through my other doctor and if indeed it comes out positive(and I pray it doesn't) then I pray that I can be healed or at least continue to not have any symptoms as I do now. It's all very strange I should get this diagnosis when I have been the healthiest I have been since I was pregnant. I even went off one of my meds because of wanteing to conceive again,and have had no problems at all for two weeks now. It all doesn't make sense to me. I just keep praying that this was a false positive and when I re-test it will be negative.
    Thank you again for all the prayers. Please continue to pray as that is what I need the most. Thank you.
    Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not on your own understanding,Acknowledge Him in ALL ways and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5,6

Father God we lift up dianna for your peace and rest in you arms.
    Father God we ask if you would bring her to a calm by you Holy Spirit.
    Father God we pray for a renewing of her mind.
    Father God we pay that she will come to know that there is no problem that you can't solve.
    Father God by the Holy Spirit help her to keep her eyes looking to you.
    Father God by the Holy Spirit help her to turn to the pages of you book, there she will find the answer to all our problem.
    Father God for there is power in your word, there is power in Jesus.
    Father God we ask for her to build faith in the word and strength in you.
    Father God we pray and ask it all in the name of Jesus. Amen.
    abc

Father God I release your healing power into Diannas body. Father God you said in your word that by Jesus stripes Dianna is healed. Father God I pray that you would comfort Dianna. Father God your word says For God did not give me a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Father God I pray in the name of Jesus that when Dianna goes back to the doctors her test will be negative. Father God you said in your word it is according to our faith that we are healed. Father God I pray in the name of Jesus that you would encourage Dianna. Let her know that you are there for her. Father God I pray in the name of Jesus that you would fill her with your peace and your love. Father God I pray that Dianna will look to you and rely on you in this situation. Father God I pray that Dianna will speak your word. Father God I pray that your victory gets stired up in Dianna. For you said in your word but thanks be to God who gives us the victory to triumph in Christ name. Father God you said in your word in Romans 8:37 Nay in all these things we are more than conquerers through him who loves us. Father God you said in your word in Mark 9:23 if thou canst believe all things are possible to him who believe. Father God you said in your word that you gave us authority over sickness. Father God you said in your word to speak to the mountain and it must obey us. Father God you said in your word that we overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. Oh Father God I thank you for your healing power that is working in Dianna's body. Father God I thank you that Dianna is healed. I give you all the praise and glory due unto your name. In Jesus mighty name I pray amen.

Onfire4jesus

What is systemic lupus erythematosus, or lupus?
    Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which means that the body's natural defense system (immune system) attacks its own tissues instead of attacking foreign substances like bacteria and viruses. This causes inflammation. Inflammation causes swelling, pain, and tissue damage throughout the body. If you develop severe lupus, you may have problems with your kidneys, heart, lungs, nervous system, or blood cells. Lupus is the common name for systemic lupus erythematosus, also called SLE.

Although some people with lupus have only mild symptoms, the disease is lifelong and can become severe. But most people can control their symptoms and prevent severe damage to their organs. They do this by seeing their doctors often for checkups, getting enough rest and exercise, and taking medicines.

This topic focuses on systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), the most common and most serious type of lupus. But there are four other types of lupus: discoid or cutaneous lupus, drug-induced systemic lupus, neonatal lupus, and subacute cutaneous lupus.

http://health.yahoo.com/lupus-overvi...-hw123406.html
    abc

Dianna,
    Please let us know how you are doing?
    abc

Thank you for the continued prayers. I am waiting for returned calls from a couple different doctors today. One to see about being re-tested by the chance that it may possibly have been a false positive nd the other to hear if they did indeed test me for lupus when I was up in Syracuse when I was pregnant and if so the results of that test. I am still feeling great and healthier than ever so the positive test result doesn't make sense except that apparently lupus can go into a remission where you have no symptoms. So,I guess even if the test result is correct,I can be reassured that He is handling it and will ensure my continued health.
    Thank you for the info and link to that website on lupus abc. That was very helpful.

Father God we just ask for your healing hand to rest upon dianna,
    Father God we pray that you will be with her and help her to keep her mind stayed on you.
    Father God we pray that you will bring her to you most perfect will and purpose for her life.
    Father God we pray the she will raise her daughter to be more like you.
    Father God we pray for your love and the moving of the Holy Spirit to
    comfort and teach her.
    Father God we pray and ask for perfect rest and peace in this situation.
    In Jesus name we pray and ask it all. Amen.
    abc

Thank you.
    I will keep you updated as I learn more myself. Hopefully soon.

We will keep you in our prayers.
    abc

Thank you. I just got a note in the mail from the doctor that I asked about the re-test. Apparently, I need to go through my primary. I think I am going to wait till my next appointment with the rheumatologist in a couple weeks and discuss it all with them.