This is a list of ChristianMom.com site guidelines for registered members of our christian community. If a registered member violates these rules, the administrator has the sole discretion on appropriate actions to be applied; including warning, removing, editing, and ultimately removing a user's account.
- Debating and discussion is fine, however we will not tolerate rudeness towards other members such as insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
- Multiple or cross posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Any form of advertising, spamming is not allowed. For Work at Opportunities we have a specific forum for this type of discussion. Any use of the forum email and private message system to spam other ChristianMom members is a serious violation.
- We do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate our community standards.
- We reserve the right to remove any offensive posts without notice.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our forums is a privilege and not a right.
- Finally while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- ChristianMom.com will never ask for your address, phone, etc. Do not let others on the internet have this private information.
If you ever have any questions about these site guidelines, feel free to contact us through the contact us link on each page. We are always looking for ways to improve our site for our fellow Christian mothers.
Member may only use ChristianMom.com's community forums for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, pornographic, profane, or material protected by trade secrets.
ChristianMom.com reserves the right to change the format, content, or substance of its website service at anytime. Notice will be provided to Members upon any changes in service.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall ChristianMom.com, its officers, agents or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing ChristianMom.com's service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the ChristianMom.com service; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to "acts of God," communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to ChristianMom.com's records, programs or services.