Sign in to follow this  
cindyd

Anyone Finished Christmas Shopping?

Hi all,

I have not even started yet. I better get something done this week while my kids are in school. A lot of people love shopping, but not me. Merry Christmas!!

Hi, I see you sell Tupperware - I love that stuff - it lasts forever! If you are shopping for toys, feel free to visit my website and shop online at http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/danastoys. Discovery Toys are terrific, fun educational toys, books, games and software and Christmas delivery is guaranteed on all orders placed by Dec. 13 at our regular shipping rates. Right now orders are arriving in a week to 10 days! Shop from you seat, not on your feet. That said, I am still shopping too! lol

In Christ, Toymom

Almost there

I've just ahad a last big shop today . My husband had the day off and we had intended sending the 3 older ones for school lunches and heading off until the first one came home from school.

" best laid plans of mice and men gang aft a glay".......

My 6 yearold was running a temp last night , still up a bit this morning but was determind to go to school , then at th elast moment decided he wasn't well enough....... so fortunately my MIL was free this morning to keep him with her - he's no bother just needs a ouple of videos and a chat occasionally - but as she needed t ogo out this afternoon we had to cut the trip short, anyway, I got most of what I was looking for so it'll just be a quick trip next time.

In light of Henry's expected arrival, I had finished almost all of our Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving. I still have a few gifts I need to find but my husband is working part time right now so will be available to help with the hunt. :) It's nice that we can go during the weekday mornings and avoid the weekend insanity.

Laurie

I also like weekday mornings for shopping. I've got most of my gifts. I'm having Aaron pick out for the boys. I really didn't know what to get them. I've never been a 9 year old boy. :o

Boy, I feel really bad now. I haven't even begun. Things have been really tight here lately; though I am hoping to be able to squeeze a little out this week. It's looking like I will be doing my shopping at the Dollar Store. :)

I am not going to buy JJ much this year, last Christmas was a big year for her. She has a lot of the things we bought and have not full put them to use. Because, we commute to work and school. So we have long days and lots of homework. We are going to give, so we have to shop for those items.

We will be spending a lot of time with my mom.

I'm pretty much finished. We're doing the "downsizing" thing this year. I always feel pressured by the Christmas shopping glitz--I'm not a "shop 'til you drop" kind of gal. I can never think what to buy folks--even my own kids. :p

However....CBD on-line helped me out of a crush and I got most of it done that way! :D

What do you all think of that Walmart doorbusting fiasco the day after Thanksgiving? I felt sorry for all those folks trying to do the "me first" thing with no regard for anyone else. It sure seeme to show that the Christmas spirit is sleeping somewhere in our country. :(

Susan

I am not going to buy much this year, We will be spending a lot of time with my mom.

Guest apovesat73

Anyone Finished Christmas Shopping

I just got the last of what I needed, even stocking stuff is done : So I am officially done w/ christmas shopping Was wondering hows everyone else doing?

I am going out on Black Friday as I do every year and I usually get all done for under $70, it is fun for me but not everyone enjoys the crowds and lines, I love it! I love being out among all the people. I am home by noon and have all the shopping done.

As far as others though I have gotten and donated the Toys for Tots gifts already, though I will give more probably (they helped me when I was in need and I will never forget them!)

We are going to K-Mart today to get shoes for the local homeless (we will give them to the local Mission), then we are using the boxes to fill with small gifts to send to Samaritan's Purse, they distribute them all over the world to children in need.

If you want to fill and send a shoebox visit their website, you can even print something out that tracks your box so you know what country your box went to, my oldest daughter really gets a kick out of that b/c it makes more real for her.

I'll post my christmas list later on this week so everyone can choose what they want ot buy me...lolol just kidding I haven't even started shopping yet

Anyone Finished Christmas Shopping

Ive just started planning my Christmas shopping and was wondering if anyone else has yet? I always try and start early but before i know it its December and im in a flap with limited funds. Hoping to avoid that this year

I am all done except for a desk and chair from Ikea for my daughter, I have nowhere to hide it so I am waiting till Christmas Eve before I go get it! My husband can hide it in his work truck and then assemble it after she has gone to bed that way.

I love Ikea you can order and pay on website then just go in on date specified to the costumer service desk and pick it up-LOVE IT!!!