Sign in to follow this  
sound

Ecards

Hi,maybe you can add a ecard sight for members so they can send nice inspiration cards to family and friends,I know of some if anyone is interested,I have alot of card sights in my favorites,god bless all of you and write me anytime.

E Cards

After changing our email address again due to triple x spam overwhelming us, we have discovered that immediately after rcvg an "e-card" from someone we are on the hit list again!

And I will tell you which e-card company it was "YAHOO."

So please warn your family/friends to be careful. The last thing I wanted was to go through this ORDEAL AGAIN! I cannot even check email when my children are in the room lest I get something filthy from some evil spam marketer!!!!

If you send an e-card send it to someone's secondary email account, webmail or something, not the one they use for friends and family that their children can view.

message screening

Yes we've had a bit of a problem with unwanted mail like that too.

But we made message rules wich blocked any emails at the server which contained certain words - words none of our friends should ever be using !!!! we just kept unsubscribing from each one that came in and adding any 'new' words and the problem has stopped .

There are other programs that do that for you or some servers can block these automatically .

I'm not an expert but there are simple ways around these things.

hope this helps

W2