Sign in to follow this  
jend

anew believer needs some advice

i want to sell my home. we live only 100 ft away from the river and i have three children. i am so scared that one will drownd. my husband is refusing and is really mad at me.

Dear Heavenly Father

I just lift jend up to you now and I pray that You will give her comfort and peace from her fears. I pray that she will be able to turn the safety of her children over to You and to be able to trust You for their protection. Help her Lord to feel secure in Your love and to know You are ever watchful of her children. Help her husband to understand her fears and to be a comfort for her instead of angry. Father, whether there is a different home there for them or not, I pray that Your guidance would be upon them. Thank you Father for Your love and mercy....in Jesus' name I pray. AMEN

Power and authority

You were not given a spirit of fear but of power and authority. Do you feel led by the spirit to sell your house and move? If so pray that your husband's heart would be softened. Either way, hand your fears and worries over to the most high. Our children will have dangers around them all the time but we can pray that God will place a hedge of protection around them andkeep them safe even when we can't.

You may also want to teach your children to stay away from the river. We live on a farm and have 3 ponds but my son knows he is not allowed near the ponds unless he has on a life jacket and/or is with an adult.