Sign in to follow this  
denise1105

Green Tea?

I found it did suppress my appetite a little.

I've been told you have to have huge amounts for its true benefits.

It does have some properties that move the metabolism like caffine does. So really it is just increasing your heart beat to lose the weight.

It can't hurt if you have learned to enjoy its flavour.

My Korean friends swear by it. Of course getting a good brand is important.

I did a research on green tea benefits and on an average people who lost vast amounts of weight used green tea. also, green tea is the product most used to help in weight loss.

Green tea is good for weight loss? believe it or not, more and more often you'll find green tea included in the compilations of many of the more popular weight loss supplements today.

And why are supplement makers so hastly to include green tea in their weight loss products? Well, the benefits of green tea are numerous...

Specifically, and most importantly, green tea extract often replaces the caffeine component of the standard ephedrine - caffeine - salicin (aspirin) fat burning stack. That makes it a decent quality fat burner in and of itself.

Drinking green tea can facilitate weight loss by effecting glucose

Weight is gained as excess sugars and fats are stored in the body as fat cells. Green tea catechins can help prevent obesity by inhibiting the movement of glucose in fat cells. Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) has been found to be especially effective. There is now good evidence that green tea catechins are related to reductions in body fat.

If you are still want more information related to burn fat or green tea then you can consult site given below.

This site has very well explained about burn fat.

http://www.hateweight.com

Interesting! I'd always assumed that the weight loss claims were the result of tea being a diuretic, guess I'll have to look into it a bit more (while slurping a cup of tea, of course!)

JUST ANOTHER GREAT THING ABOUT GREEN TEA......

If you have a bladder infection it can cure it. Simply boil the hair of a corn husk, then mix that water with a green tea bag. Drink and then vwala.....You will feel much better. It might taste grose and you may have to do it twice to completley rid it. I have tried it.it does work.

secondchance