Sign in to follow this  
denise1105

Weight Watchers

I did the counting points program...I think they have something different now...worked for me...stick to it!!...GOOD LUCK!...

Weight Watchers

I've lost 30.2 lbs in 14 weeks. Weight Watchers and prayer is the only way to go!

I'm doing Weight Watchers too, and have so far lost 4 pounds in three weeks. It seems pretty doable. For those of you who have lost weight on it, any hints or suggestions?

I love Weight Watchers. I've lost 25 pounds in 16 weeks, and that is without doing the program strictly. I love peanut butter and chocolate, and I can eat both and still lose weight. It works great.

WOW! Congratulations everyone~ One of the main reasons Weight Watchers is so successful is that they have an accountability program. :) I am currently doing http://www.vfl.com and it is through my Melaleuca business. I absolutely love it, and everything is done online. I have a busy schedule and wouldn't be able to do a weight watchers program and go into the meetings and such. So I love the fact the http://www.VFL.com is an accountability program online like Weight Watchers. I have to log my meals, excercise, and weight. We also have chat rooms, discussion boards, meal planners, etc...all online. I love it!!! If anyone wants any details please email me at: finallyfamilytime@yahoo.com or if you go to http://www.vfl.com please tell them that Dawn Townsend : 360-876-6946 sent you. That way I get company credit and I can help you along the way.

I have lost 9 lbs since August 23rd!

dawndawn :)

I'm also on weight watchers right now. I've lost 15 pounds so far. It's a pretty good program and so far the only thing that has worked for me. You have to make sure you stick to it through the hard times and the times you feel like you've hit a wall. Doing your exercise in the program is also a must. That's where I hit walls. :) I do need to be better about exercising on a consistent basis.

Well, I'm new to the forum and have done weight watchers and have been successful. Unfortunately, I, myself, lacked the drive and motivation to make it a life style change , so here I am again to give it another try, round three. My problem is my overconfidence. I lose part of the weight and get too confident in my ability to eat just a piece of cake here and there until...bam I've gained back the weight a little at a time, get discouraged and give up altogether. It's a cycle I've done twice already. I am a new Christian and am building a relationship with God. I need to pray about this weight loss and give it to him. I know it takes effort on my part also, so I am going to try again, but with the attitude that it is not for me or my weight, but for God and for my health. God wants me to take care of my body so I can be the instrument he needs to complete his will for my life. It is a life long commitment to change my eating and I am going to take my time and set small goals to lead me to better health. God bless all of the women who are on the path to a healthier life with God.

I will try to discusss a few marketing solutions

I will try to discusss a few marketing solutions that are currently worth using

First of all I will touch on Search engine Ranking because it is a reliable way to get traffic once you get a good company to improve your pages to be competitive in search engine searches. I found a good company that does that at http://www.serverlon.com ,

I will try to discusss a few marketing solutions that are currently worth using. This might help.

Meanwhile I am also looking for extra options; so let me know if you are familiar with this website's ( http://www.serverlon.com ) If you visit them, you will see that the have various abilities to creat protected pages that can't be copied by your competitors when you start ranking first page on google and yahoo.

I have tried various website marketing and many of them didn't work. Has any one tried Search Engine Optimization I know this one works Has anyone tried IP Broadcast marketing and deos it work? One Marketing method that I am sure works and gets me many customers is Ranking high on major search engines .

Has anyone tried their Ranking services?

Andy Mattews