Sign in to follow this  
motheroftwo

I Ask For Your Prayers

Just joined minutes ago and would like anyone who would to just say a prayer for my marriage. My husband just wants to give up - we can overcome our issues - thanks for your prayers

Dear sister in Christ Jesus!

I will pray for your marriage. God loves you both very much and wants to keep you together. Rest in Jesus and trust Him, He will do the rest. Isaiah 43:2

Blessings in Christ,

Sari

I'll pray for you also, someone on this board told me to read Psl. 55, it helped me, I hope it does you too.

I just joined last week and was going through posts and thought I would write and see how things are going for you... Let us know! I haven't seen any posts recently from you so let me know if you are still around. I will definitely lift you up in prayer- even if your marriage is going better, we could all use a little prayer, right???

I am new here too. This is my first Post.I saw your prayer request and had to write.I know the feeling, about six months ago My husband came to me and said the same thing. " I don't love you anymore and I don't want you and I don't want this (our marriage)" I was so scared What was I going to do? I have to small daughters and I am a SAHM. What I did was Pray..I mean really prayed hard. As much and as bad as i wanted my marriage to work thats how hard I was seeking GOD. I got this book "THE POWER OF A PRAYING WIFE"...It really did help me and I would encourage you to get your husband the POWER OF A PRAYING HUSBAND. These two books and the POWER OF GOD is why I can sit here today and tell you I am a happily married woman who Loves me and We have never been happyer. You are on my heart and i will be praying for you as well.. I know GOD can turn this around and make it wonderful..I know this because he did it for ME...GOD BLESS YOU

I just joined and was curious to read about your dilema. I am a baby in Christ and can tell you HE's probably leaning over heaven to listen to your prayers I can also tell u that HE Loves u and if it be in his will then everything will work out. Love u Letisacarrasquilla@hotmail.com

Just sent a short prayer HIS way!

I'm sure you must be very upset.

Ask your husband - does he want to "give up" or does he just want things "to change"?

Is his wanting to "give up" because he has another agenda, ie. wants to be free to roam?

Is he wanting to escape from a situation that is distressing him? and do you know what is distressing him?

What exactly does "giving up" mean?

Does he know the only Biblical allowances for divorce? or has he bought into the worlds definitions?

If you can get some idea of what you are dealing with and his motives, then it gives you more to work with.

May God take authority in this situation.

I too have been here. Last year my husband and I seperated, just before Christmas. Much time and a lot of prayers, plus marriage counseling later, we are still married. We still are a far cry from where we need to be, but There is NOTHING that God CAN NOT DO! Prayer does work wonders in a persons heart.