Sign in to follow this  
scrappinzoo

Newbie in Maryland

Hi I just joined the board. I am a WAHM mom to 2 boys. Shawn is 6 and Wesley is 10 months. I did a search for christian mom boards and found this one. It looks like it isn't very active but I hope that wil change. I visit quite a few boards but would like to participate in a more faith based one.

I came here a few years ago too and it wasn't busy enough for me. I'm back now since I backed off another forum that I was spending too much time on. I wondered if a little input here would help fill my spare time which is less now that I have returned to part time work. I hope you find the interaction you desire.

I am also new here, just joined yesterday. My name is Elizabeth, I have 1 son, Aidan, who is 15 months. My dh and I just celebrated our 4th anniversary. I work full time but am hoping that changes within the next year!