abc

Single Mom's

Truly the Lord is in this place and now that we have a place for single moms. Let us share and pray for one another. Let us build each other up when we are down. I have found that the word is true. As a single moms I have had my share of stress. I have been through it. I have only one child, but my prayers are with all of you who has more than one child. I pray that God give you strenght, I pray that God sends someone when you need them. I am working full time, going to school, being a mom and running the household and I do it all because of God's strenght. I am very bless that her Dad supports her. But he leave all the task to me. He has stated that he is going to pick of some of the task this year, like dance school, being the school bus driver and homework. So I pray this prayer for all of you may God bring you peace and help when you need it. If you like to tell your testimony I would love to hear it.

abc

Lord,

I thank you for this day, I thank you for the single moms, draw them nearer to you. I came today looking, I came today seeking, I came today praying for your love for us, for your peace for us, for your open arms. Lord give us the words to say. I pray that you give us peace, oh Lord let us trust you, let us come to this place and open up to you, this is a natural place, but create a spiritual place where we can come and ask natural questions and get a spiritual answer. Natural answers or good as well. Let us communicate what you are doing for us. Let us tell where you brought us from and where we're going in Christ. I thank you, you said in your word that before I, ask you have already given. Thank you Lord, Thank you Lord, Thank you Lord for giving.

abc

Single Mom Weekend....

Hi,

I just wanted to come in and say that my children and I had a wonderful weekend. We went to visit my parents. We went swimming, went to the county fair and even went to a spray park. I feel very tired at this time and now as I look back over the last 24 hours it kind of makes me feel sad when I think about all the "complete" families we saw. The Mom, Dad and kid families. I know this is what God has for me right now and I try really hard to be happy and content. Just wanted to share.

May the love of God be with you

Dawn,

I thank God that you had a good weekend with your children and family. I pray that God will now give you rest. All of us try really hard to be happy and content, it is our nature, and we all fall short in God's eyes. We are not alone. I pray that God bring us peace in this area, we are here for you. God love you and we love you too. I know it is a struggle, but we can do it. I was often told that it is the mind. The battle is in the mind. I would often tell myself, it is not in my mind it is happening to me right now. I was rebelling. When I let go of that thought I was able to pick myself up and go on. There is a worldly saying "Don't worry be Happy". We must as single mom's look at our little wonderful, beautiful children, God given children and thank God for blessing us with their cute little face, with their joy, and their tears. We love them so dear and we have to think of this, that our Heavenly Father loves us just as we love our children. So take it slow and I am glad that you shared with us. God will bless you, and you will see. So be strong and of good cheer. Continue to share your thoughts with us, for we all need each other, you are not alone.

May the love of God continue to be with you

abc

Thank you For all the single Mom's In advance

Thank you Lord for providing for this day. Thank you again for the entire single mom's that you are leading to this place. Thank you for a place for us to share and give out the love that you have given to us. Thank you for a place to hold each other up when we are down. Give us the Words, through your Holy Spirit to encourage and to bring peace to each other. I love you Lord, and I lift my voice to worship you.

I thank you and I praise you. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ

abc

Come and share with us you will be a blessing, to others.

Thank you Lord for all the single Mom's that you are sending to this place, I am going to call them out by names, Kathy, Vicki, Karen, Debra, Joy, Arlene, and many other. Lord I am doing what your word told me to do speak it into being. Single Mom's if I didn't call your name God is speaking to you as well, come and share with us you will be a blessing, to others.

abc

Touch them, and touch their hearts.

Lord again, I thank you for all the single Mom's that you are sending to this place. Oh Lord, let them know that prayer changes things. I bless You and I praise You. I magnify your name. Touch them, and touch their hearts. Most of all Lord touch their children. It says in your word that You will bless our seed's seed.

Thank You Lord.

Thank You Lord.

Touch someone, open their eye and hear and let them hear.

Let them be moved by Your Holy Spirit.

In the name of Jesus, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Hi,

Me again. :) Just taking a little time to post. My girls are at school and it is just me, my son and the two boys that I provide daycare for. In some ways the lighter child load is a blessing however I do miss seeing my girls throughout the day. :(

I have had some unexpected medical bills and just different things happen that can really stress a single Mom out. I am going to get back to watching Joyce Meyer in the morning while I clean my kitchen and return to my 1 pm to 2 pm daily devotional time. I know that if I trust and believe in Him that He will provide for my needs. I currently have an opening in my daycare business that needs to be filled as soon as possible. Please pray that God sends someone my way. Thanks for listening (reading) and for your prayers in advance.

Thanks Lorelli! I am so thankful for my ChristianMom.com friends.

Have you read Joyce's book titled "The Seven Things that Steal Your Joy"? It is great! Have you ever been to once of her conferences? They look like a wonderful and uplifting time.

Enjoy!

Peace, Strength, and the Light of Jesus during the day

Hi Dawn,

I thank God for you and I pray that God give you strength and be with you and the girls while they are in school. May she now be blessing to her son and the two boys. God may her light shine before them that they will see Your strength in her. God continue to lighten the load and give her time to read your Word and her book. God let it be something said in your word and the book that will help and inspire Dawn to continue to trust You. Lord we all miss the time being with our love ones, I am asking you to take care of them for her while they are at school and give Dawn peace during the day.

Lord, provide for her in the area of finances that the medical bills are paid in full.

Lord we know that you have already answered and that all things work together for our good, for those who love You. Lord teach her how to trust, believe and rely on You. Lord, I ask you to fill the opening in the daycare business.

Thank you for sharing with us. May the Holy Spirit flow through me to find the words to encourage you. May you be a blessing to others as well? I know you are a blessing and will continue to be as the Holy Spirit lead you, and is already doing so. We need you and we love you.

abc

Thank you Lord for this place

Lord, I thank you and I pray for peace and rest for all the single moms.

Lord, give them a good night sleep. Lord, send someone to help them in the time of need.

Thank you, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ

abc

Dawn,

You are most welcome. I got in the mail to day something that may or may not help you with filling a spot. It is a National Child Care Referral Source. Sound like If your name is on the their list you will get the referrals. It is called Ziggy Bug.com. Check into it and see it may be the answer to our prayers. When I got it I thought of you. It sound wonderful.

abc

Thank you Lord for this day and forgive us of our sins. I just want to say that we love You and we honor You. Thank you and let us all have a good night sleep, we need your peace, love and hope. We rely on You and only You. In Jesus Name Amen

Lord we come expecting to hear a word from you.

Lord thank you for this day. Lord I ask you to forgive us of our sins, because it is sin that separate men from you. So I am asking you to forgive us and and keep us nearer to you.

Thank you for all the single moms that enter this place.

We thank you for all moms as well.

Thank you for leading us here to this place.

Thank you for giving us something from this site that we be blessed.

Lord you know all about us, you know our needs better than we know ourselves.

Lord we come humble,

Lord we come seeking,

Lord we come praying,

Lord we come rejoicing,

Lord we come expecting to hear a word from you.

Lord we know that you work through people.

Let us be a help to each other, let us love each other, just like you have loved us.

Lord I thank you, Lord I praise you. Lord let every thing that is said from our lips glorify you.

When we go to our place of worship in the morning, put a smile on our face, put joy in our hearts.

Put running in our feet, put clapping in our hands. Lord I am asking you to let your Holy Spirit be shown in us, let your Holy Spirit flow through us that something be said by us, that will draw all men unto you.

Lord you said in your word praise you in all that we do.

I praise you and I thank you

I pray this prayer in our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

abc

Paralyzed single mom with three children

Hi my dearly loved Christian single moms.

2 Tim 1:1 Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

Thank you God for a wonderful day. Today, I got an email from a girl friend of mind, asking me to prayer for her cousin. Carolee, whom was in a car accident and is now paralyzed. I immediately started praying for her. At lunch time we went to lunch and I found out that she is a single mom with three children. She told me that she is feeling tingling in her fingers. I gave her (my girl friend) the Christianmom .com site to come and visit with us. God is sending them to be bless through us, through our testimonies, our light, our prayers and encouragements. In return we will be bless by them.

I will add them to our prayer forum as well. I posted this story here so that we as single mom be knowlegble of what other single moms are going through.

abc

Thank you, With all our help, I know God will move in the family.

Thank you Lord for providing this place for single mom

Thank you Lord for providing for this day. Thank you again for the entire single mom's that you are leading to this place. Thank you for a place for us to share and give out the love that you have given to us. Thank you for a place to hold each other up when we are down. Give us the Words, through your Holy Spirit to encourage and to bring peace to each other. I love you Lord, and I lift my voice to worship you.

I thank you and I praise you. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ

abc

Traveling

Good Morning,

I will be taking my mom home today. The girls and I really, really had a great summer with her. We have truly grown in Christ and was able to demostrate that maturity with all of you. My daughter is asking me, Mom would you like me to help you? Can I do something for you? I am just blown away with what God has given my mom, motherly love that she is passing on to me and my daughter, and my God daughter. She is so loved. We are truly going to miss her. I have been sharing her with with my grandfather who is 100 years old and he is living in Texas. My mom goes there and care for him just like she has done for us this summer. She will be spending Oct - Nov. with him. I did ask her to come back in the month of December. I pray that she will. I am looking forward to God filling in the void when she goes home. Now that school will start it will be a challenge. It says in the word of God that he will supply all........................

I trust believe and rely on him. So pray with us as we journey to take my mom home that she will go back and spread some love, kindness, gentleness, and joy in her community just as she did with us. I know she will. I can't wait until I get out and see the road, mountains and hills sides, in God's great country. Talk to you when I get there.

Love you all and I will continue to post, My mom has a computer.

abc

May God Bless and Protect you on your trip. And may you continue to be marveled as you take in the visions of His incredible creations in the landscapes and canopies. You're in my thoughts and prayers as always, "abc". I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

(hugs and smiles)

Lorelli

Ahhhhh......mountains!!!

Ive just returned from my mothers home in far western Montana. There is just something majestic and humbling to be surrounded by the Lord's glory. I heard someone say one time that when we stop to look at nature we are observing God's "taste" in beauty. I sure love His decorating sense.

I started reading this thread and have enjoyed the wonderful prayers and compassion shown by you all. Such a powerful subject for me. I was raised by a single mom. Im now 33 and she is now a power house Christian who is on the worship team at her church.

But it wasnt always like that. She raised us ( my sister and I, she's 3 years older) while trying to persue her career in the music business. She tried to make the "big time" for 20 years. In the meantime her two daughters were always missing her. She has many regrets as I am sure you can imagine. It took many years for my sister and I to analyze the pros and cons of how we were raised. Many tears and laughs. Anger and compassion. But the Lord has healed us.

Im trying to make a very long story short to get to my point which Im not exactly sure what it is yet. LOL!!! I think the Lord just told me to jump into this conversation. I was blessed with a husband at a young age (19) and we have had our tough times raising 3angels(and growing up ourselves along the way.) But my sister has not had a consistent man. Her children who are now 13 and 15 and have had a very unstable life. My sister and I are very close and for years discussed how mad we were at mom for putting us last. We always felt the men in her life and her career were top priority. And now she is doing the same thing. My mom and I now have a deep understanding of what Jesus has done for us and how He has completely tranformed our lives. And I do mean completely...Thankyou Jesus. But my sister will agree and listen to what we tell her:but not seem to act on the full reliance of Jesus that we know is all she needs to do to have peace and contentment that she is trying to find in man.

Now I know why the Lord told me to jump in. Just telling that part of my life has brought tears to my eyes for her. I'm in need of additional prayers from women who seem to have a deep understanding and compassion for other women trying to be a mom and a dad. My sister has known and realized all the times that God has proved his prescence in her life. She's so loving and faithful to her boyfriends and through her entire adulthood has been (at one time or another) verbally, emotionally , sexually, physically and even spiritually abused. I know God is sending a message to her that He will be all she needs until HE finds her someone but she just doesnt allow Him to.

Can anyone relate to this?

Understandings

3angels...

I know just what you mean when you talk about what your mother dragged you through. I got dragged through the physical, emotional, sexual, and spiritual abuse while growing up, and then in turn ended up repeating the pattern.. at least for a while. (Thank the Lord that it isn't that way NOW)!

With time I am sure you will see that there are actually quite a few other moms here that will identify with you -- more than you might guess even. I don't doubt you'll be getting a few private messages from several of them once they have read your story.

Just know you aren't alone. ;)

I really look forward to hearing more from you. I may not be a single mom any more... but I was for a good long time, and still always feel the need to reach out to other women who might be feeling the same hurts and needs I did at the time.

Take Care & God Bless,

Lorelli

Favorite places to praise and communicate with God.

3angels,

I thank God that you shared this story with us. I will continue to pray for you, your sisiter and your mom. See the prayer posted on the prayer and praises forum. Thank you for sharing with us concerning your trip. I truly am taken by the Mountians as well. The drive here to my mom's house was beautiful. My mom loved it as well as the girls. I am so taken by the every little strub, hill, sand, trees and flowers. There is something to behold when getting away from the city. I look forward to getting on the roads to see what God has in store for us. There is this one spot I truly love. It is so peaceful, and the Lord bring about great calming effects on me. This place and many other that I have traveled is one of my favorite places to praise and communicate with God. When I got to my mom's house I went into a deep sleep because I was very tired and the Lord showed me in a vision a beautiful white tree and he gave me these words, a tree is know by the fruit it bares. So I say to you, and all the moms, single, widows, married, or devoice. Keep on moving forward in Christ and let the Lord be head of your life, let him guide you for His will and purpose. The Lord want nothing but to love us and use us to bare fruit. Its wonderful, its wonderful for the light to shine in our lives, because our children are watching us. God says in his word that he will bless our seed, and our seed's seeds. Praise God for His wonderful works.

Thank you for sharing

Love you all

abc

Home Home Sweet Home

Hi Ladies

I will be on my way home in the morning. Please be prayerful as the girls and I travel home. After returning home, my daughter and I are going on a vacation before school starts. Starting Tue. - Sat, this week we are going to relax and spend a most wonderful time together, Mother and daughter. I found this beautiful place on the beach with shopping and with lots of water sports. Friday and Sat, we are going to the Women of Faith Conference at the Anaheim Pond, in Anaheim California. We have done this conference together for the last 4 years together. This is our quality time that we spend together. Sunday we will be back at our church home. Afterward, school will start and all the other wonderful things like work, class for me, house stuff her homework and now I have the most wonderful thing happen to us and that is all of you. We have an opportunity to spend this year with you all. It is my prayers that we will be a blessing to all of you and you to us.

Thank you for praying for us.

abc

Thanks for your prayers

Thanks ladies for your prayers, we are home and I have been sleeping up until now. It is a 5 hour drive. There is something about driving in the morning 4:30 am, that God bring peace and calm. The girls got a chance to feel and see the crack of dawn. They was excited. We even got a chance to see a two truck loads of pigs. I told my daughter we eat them and she didn't like it that we eat them. I told her that she like pork chops, beacon, sauages and ham, she still did like it.

When we got to Mc Donald's she order a sauage muffin, now, what does that tell us. I didn't tell here that she was eating pig :D . She is still full from eating that pig muffin now.

Love you all, we had a great time. We learn a lot and God is still moving in our lives.

Can't wait to share with all of you.

abc