Sign in to follow this  
Rhonda

Bishop Veron Ashe

I was wondering if anyone here knew anything about Bishop Ashe. I love his teaching and he has been to our church on several occasions. When I was looking for his preaching schedule today I saw that no one has seen him in a while. I read that he may have had a stroke. I pray that has not happened, but was just wondering if anyone here may know anything other than that.

Bishop Veron Ashe

...just saw Rhonda's message from February. I haven't seen Bishop Ashe either but I've been looking for him for over a year. It's been frustrating not being able to find out details concerning any upcoming speaking engagements and especially frustrating not being able to access his website anymore. But now that I'm hearing he may have been ill is cause for deep concern. I'm just wondering if you remember where you saw information about him having a heart attack. He's such a man...but he has a great responsibility.

Hi:

I have a set of tapes from July 31, 1998 when he spoke at our church.

http://products.successingod.ru/newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=13&language=en

This is the link to buy cd\dvd\tapes. Also please read this message:

Emergent news update from SuccessInGod ministry. News on Archbis Date: 03 June 2006

News Summary:

The most recent information on Veron Ashe (Mar Enoch). URGENT and IMPORTANT!

News Content:

For quite a long time I have had it on my heart to engage all of you our dearest friends in prayer for Archbishop Veron Ashe (Mar Enoch) and the only thing that stopped me was the lack of actual information as to what is really going on there. Last few days we’ve been getting some bits of information not directly from his ministry, yet from reliable sources and so I won’t hesitate no more and will let you know how to pray.

Since his first sermon on TBN (What Happens In Between When God Speaks and When God Does and Prerequisites For God’s Presence) he was invited to speak everywhere almost 24/7 and we could say he had never had any day off for 4 or 5 years.

Last time we have met with him, he said that in a Spring of 2005 God told him to cancel all the speaking arrangements for the whole year and called him for the year of Silence as for preaching.

That was in August of 2005 and Veron has mentioned that some of the people whose invitation Ashe canceled did not received well the fact, that Ashe was obedient to God’s voice. During the whole year God allowed Enoch to speak only at two conferences, one sermon on each one.

Few days ago people, who we know to be in the inner circle of Veron, confirmed to me that the year of silence was over. Yet still as for now we are the only web-site where his sermons are offered. Both sites of Veron are down. He doesn’t reply to my emails and phone calls.

And finally toady we have heard from them, that Archbishop Veron Ashe (Mar Enoch) is very ill and is in the hospital. As for now we don’t know what the illness is or what hospital he’s in. the only thing we know is that his condition is very bad.

I dare you to pray to God for this wonderful man of God. Pray the way Lord will lead you based on what you do know about the situation now.

As much as we can we will keep you informed on the situation.

Thank you,

Victor Bozhenko

SuccessInGod ministry

Article Statistics:

Viewed:1713

Current Reviews: 3

Veron Ashe preached this morning at New Hope International in Warner Robins, GA. My friend said he gave his testimony to all that God has allowed him to go through and what he has over come and been healed of.

I am not sure where he is headed but I do know I am headed to new hope's website to order a copy of today's sermon, it was 2 1/2 hours long...

Bishop Veron Ashe

Veron Ashe preached this morning at New Hope International in Warner Robins, GA. My friend said he gave his testimony to all that God has allowed him to go through and what he has over come and been healed of.

I am not sure where he is headed but I do know I am headed to new hope's website to order a copy of today's sermon, it was 2 1/2 hours long...

I was wondering if you heard that Bishop Veron Ashe had passed away..

I hope this isn't true..can't seem to find any info on the web.

Please let me know.

thanks,

Melissa

God Bless everyone - just wanted to let you know that Bishop Ashe is now living in Orlando, FL attending Faith World. His health continues to be a challenge but praise God - we have been healed by His wounds so we have to hold fast to the promise that Bishop will be healed completely - just continue praying that God's hand continue to move in his life. He teaches occasionally on Tuesday when Pastor Brown is traveling. There isn't anything on Faith World's website about him, but he does have a MySpace page. He keeps it updated and if you write to him he will write back. I pray you all remain blessed!

I am a personal friend of Bishop Ashe and I just spoke with him this afternoon. He is actually in the hospital and not doing well at this time. Because of his health situation, he is not able to minister and could really use spiritual and financial support. If anyone feels lead to donate to help support this man of God during his time of greatest need, please do so. Make all payments directly to Bishop Veron A. Ashe, and send to the following address, which is my business address.

Bishop Veron Ashe

c/o Touch of Flair, LLC

P.O. Box 2575

Chesterfield, VA 23832

Thank you so much to all of you for your love and support at this difficult time in his life. Let us lift him up before the Lord and believe together for him to manifest and walk in divine health and healing.

I find it rather disheartening that your one and only post is to ask us to send money to your business address, here let me grab my checkbook...on a positive note if he is sick and in the hospital than I hope and pray he gets better soon

Believe me. I completely understand what you are saying and where you are coming from, but it is what it is. I am not at liberty to release the personal information and details other than there is a real need and it has to be met somehow. I would ask for you to seriously pray about it and seek the Lord on if He wants you to be a vessel of blessing Bishop Ashe at this time. I am not asking for anything more than if someone feels led of the Lord to help him out. The situation is not good at all like I said - he needs more than just financial support - he needs our prayer and for believers that he has touched to stand in the gap for him during this time. If you don't feel comfortable giving - believe me I understand - then I ask PLEASE JUST PRAY FOR HIS QUICK HEALING AND RECOVERY.

Bishop Ashe is a family friend and I know that he is sick. I just wasn't sure how to reach him. Thank you for your post. Can you give any more information as to his status. I will continue to lift him before the Lord.

I'll say a pray for him but not sending money. I don't mean to be rude but the majority of posts in this topic are from people that joined and posted it the same time and it is their only posts. Then you ask for money...It makes me think you joined to promote your own agenda. I have a message board and I would have deleted this once it asked for money. I am insulted that you would come here and ask for money without getting to know anyone here. I'm not a mean person, but you can ask some of the members that have been here that I am straight forward and tell it like I see it. You haven't even introduced yourself to us.

Heather, As i said before I completely understand your concerens. Frankly, time is of the essence and he doesn't have months or even weeks for me to "build relationships" over a message board before you feel comfortable with my plainly stating the drastic nature of the situation. I don't want your money - If you will just pray for him then I would appreciate it - in my opinion all giving should be directed by God and not by emotion so if God hasn't told you to give you shouldn't. I know that there are others here that are aware of Bishop Ashe's condition because it has been discussed in the past. In stead of me trying to locate each of them individually to let them know what is going on with him now, I thought it best to post. You can even check out his myspace page - mood: sick. I am doing the best I can to help out a dear friend who was there for my family when our world was falling apart 15 years ago. Trying to return the favor as best as I can since I haven't won a lottery or anything. I apologize for getting fired up about this, but negativity drives me up a wall.

Archbishop Veron Ashe is IN Dallas TX.:)

Flair05 - If you are taking up money for Archbishop where is it as he is in need of any financial assistance as soon as possible.

God has been working through the man of God and He is getting His health back. We have been praying for complete restoration of His body as well as his finances.

Flair05, At least I know now my posts are not the only one who insults Heather aka Heathbar.

Heathbar, you should read the Bait of satan by John Bevere, you really could learn a lot about about not being offended so easily. My apology if this offends you. I believe Christians should always remain free to ask for financial seed from the brethren of Christ. We can never out give God.

These verses for anyone who cares to read them-not for any one specific person concerning giving.

Proverbs 11:24

One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty.

2 Corinthians 9:6

[ Sowing Generously ] Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.

Edited by DiamondRing
typo

I am very pleased to announce that I was blessed this past Sunday by Archbishop Veron Ashe preaching at my church. You can still feel his pain but his message has not lost a beat and is still as powerful as ever.

God bless this amazing man of God and welcome you back with open arms.

Praise God!!! I never heard of the man, but I am so glad God heard all the prayers for him and that he is doing better.

Father God, I pray that this man, your servant and friend would experience your divine healing that You provided for him when you allowed your back to be whipped for his healing. I pray he would receive his full healing very soon Lord and I thank You for coming and healing us, Thank You Father for sending us Your Word and healing us, In Jesus Name, Amen

Archbishop Veron Ashe was present at Liberty Temple Full Gospel Church's Holy Convocation held August 6-9, 2009 in Chicago. He is a slimmer version of his former robust self but the anointing of God on his life is still very much evident. He has an incredible testimony and is still receiving his healing from God and we are all praying for God to restore all that Satan has stolen from him during the darkest days as he fought for his life. For those who are interested in hearing Archbishop Ashe, he will be the speaker at Liberty Temple's Fall Prohetic Conferences (FREE) in San Diego, CA on October 16 & 18; and Orlando, FL October 22, 24 & 25. He will hold prophetic workshops at both locations on October 18 & 24. For more information go to http://www.libertytemple.org and click on the "Locations" tabs for San Diego, CA and Orlando, FL and click on the prophetic conference line at both sites.

Edited by Precious1
correct email address

I was trying to locate somethng on my Bro. in the Lord Veron Ashe and saw this wild commit about this Heather person not wanting to send money: This is a matter for the Kingdom people a unique love for our ministers that's not necessary to explaine" In case you are not sure I am speaking to the correct person here: :

I'll say a pray for him but not sending money. I don't mean to be rude but the majority of posts in this topic are from people that joined and posted it the same time and it is their only posts. Then you ask for money...It makes me think you joined to promote your own agenda. I have a message board and I would have deleted this once it asked for money. I am insulted that you would come here and ask for money without getting to know anyone here. I'm not a mean person, but you can ask some of the members that have been here that I am straight forward and tell it like I see it. You haven't even introduced yourself to us.

• Like 1

I was trying to locate somethng on my Bro. in the Lord Veron Ashe and saw this wild commit about this Heather person not wanting to send money: This is a matter for the Kingdom people a unique love for our ministers that's not necessary to explaine" In case you are not sure I am speaking to the correct person here: :

Some things are just not neccessary to say for sure pulling with my bro. Veron Ashe

Bro. Joseph from Minneapolis