abc

Sunday's Sermon and a Prayer Request

Hi Ladies,

It is Sunday's sermon time again, let see what Word is coming from the Lord this Sunday.

Title:

Scriptures:

Description:

How did it touch You:

How can I appy it in the week to come:

I am asking for a special request as we worship and pray at our home churches, please remember Nettie in our prayers.

Title: Life and Building

Scriptures: John 15:4, 17:21-23, Matt 16:18, 1 Pet 2:4-5, Rev. 21:19 and many others :)

Description: I enjoyed many things about our message this week. One is that the basic and central revelation of the entire Bible is life and building. Life is God Himself and building is the expression of the Triune God as life in a corporate Body. (Rom. 8:2, 6, 10-11; 12:4-5)

How did it touch You: One of the hymns that we sang at the Sat. night young people's meeting (I serve with Jr. High girls) starts out with these words:

My goal is God Himself, not joy, nor peace,

Nor even blessing, but Himself, my God;

When we sang it I was shocked. I realized that perhaps I have the wrong goals. To me, joy and peace and blessing sound like pretty good things to have as a goal. But, as I sat and listened to the sharing Sunday morning, I realized that our goal as Christians is God Himself. We can have joy and peace without God, but they are fleeting and temproal. It is much better to have God Himself as our peace and joy and blessing.

How can I appy it in the week to come: I need to read the Bible more, pray more, share the Lord more with my family and with others. :)

God has a message in His songs as well.

From reading your post, it tells me that you were ministered to by the sermon and it was a shock to you when you heard the song.

God has a message in His songs as well.

Thank you for sharing and I pray that you will benifit from this Sunday's Sermon and the singing of the songs in your walk this week.

The Team

Title: Together each accomplish more.

Scriptures: Number 11 Chapter and Ex 17: 8 - to the end

We covered almost the whole chapters, in you spare time you can read them.

Description: We had the installation of the leaders today, last week it was move until today.

How did it touch You: It really touch me because, my pastor has a lot of responsibility and it is in my heart for all of us to give her a hand and help her out.

How can I appy it in the week to come: These scripture were during the time a lot of morroring was going on, I have to do a better job cutting the murroring at my job, and with my daughter,

Prayer request for Nettie, we prayed at my church for a lady in NY who has cancer and Nettie was included in that prayer.

I am in continuing prayer for her.

my ponderings

hello all. thank you all so much for praying for me this weekend. i hope this is appropriate but it not i know someone will let me know. sometimes i get to "pondering" and then i write a little something that alot of my friends and family like so i hope you will enjoy it too. they mostly come from what i have learned in church and what indeed is on my mind.. this was on cross bearing, may i say i am know scholor but i hope to inspire someone. :D I started reading on cross bearing and have really taken it in. as much as i hate these treatments and all that happens in my life sometimes it does have a purpose-and that is for the Glory of God. as like our Lord Jesus Christ did, in luke 23:26-31 when simon of cyrene carried the cross for Christ, it point out that a christian does not carry his own cross but that of Christ and we must suffer for His sake. in reading i have learnrd that the devil and the world do not care about our sufferings....no it is much more it is the Wordof Christ that we confess and cling too thaty they can not tolerate, because the world and the devil can not stand against that, as Jesus sd to Peter i give the keys to the church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it. Jesus was not talking about our affliction, our desires or anything temperal, that is not what He came to prepare us form no He cam for all things eternal, whcih is the only thing we could not do which to give ourselves eternal life. my flesh cries out to my spirit, what are you doing is He really there, and my spirit gently says in the owrds from God to Paul my grace is sufficient for you. The word is not controlled by simple sinful man, but a Mighty God who made HEavean earth and by the power of the Holy spirit brings those into faith to have eternal life. I dont know how i get through everyday and that alone is proof enough to know that there is Someone far grater than me that loves me enough to grant me grace for another day. i know i serve a God who heals both physically but more improtantly spiritually. what God see fit to pur me through on this earth may He grant me the strenght and the light to show someone what God in his mercy has done for them, by sending His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to die a death all sinners deserved, to pay a debt for sin and through Jesus on that day i will be covered in His rightousness, by His work nd be found not guilty for the sake of Christ. Oh what joy and peace that should bring to each and every christian. a Lord who carries the cross with us and has given a Word no one can come against. Praise Him for heaven and earth shall pass away but His Word will last forever. Oh Lord hear my cry for healing but thy will be done.

nettie

You are the best

Nettie, you are a Sunday's sermon to me. In my book. Your hope to inspire someone, it is done.

:cool:

some more of my ponderings this one is Hope

hello all. i would like to share this with you as part of my ponderings. i hope this blesses you. i posted this somewhere else and got some good responses and hope it will do the same here.

for a while i have been thinking about hope and just what it is. and in reading and studying, this is the comfort i have received. since we still have a flesh and the old adam is always wanting to be satisfied with all things which are not beneficial to our souls. becasue we battle the old adam everyday wanting the desires of the flesh, it seemed to me were does hope spring from and how is it kept alive. by the gift of faith we are brought into being a new creature in Christ and in that hope is the ways we continue in that faith. so many people because of the old adam have such a need to feel, to touch, to see, but faith and hope offer none of those things, rather is offers something way more precious, and that is the promise of Gods mercy and grace that by the work and person of Jesus Christ all our sins past, present, and future are forgiven, not by any merit at all on our part but that which Christ himself took on and He is our merit. God sent His only Son to us to save us from sin death, hell and the grave, because perfection is what God requires and by scripture we know that none of us can keep the ten commandments perfectly and as Paul says not one seeks after God and that we are all born spiritually dead, for us our hope lies in that which we can not do for ourselves and that is in the Word of God with all its promises and even in what Paul says in rom 14:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. as scripture says we wait upon the Lord, meaning wait for help not feel it or see it. Jesus says blessed is he who has not seen yet still believes. so i ask is it wise to put hope in confessing, asking Jesus into your heart, feeling remorse for your sin, your reason, or due you place it in the one place we know to be true and that is the Word of God and that which Christ Jesus has already done for us and there in hope lies. our hope does not lie in what we do, but that which Christ has done and promised because of His work on the Cross by taking Gods wrath for our sake to give us the promise of eternal life with God the Father. if we relied on feelings, or anything other than Gods promises in spiritual matters we would be running to and fro looking for that next high for there is no hope or comfort found in things that change like the wind, but rather in the promises of Gods Word that changes not and was given to us through faith a precious gift from God. there is no other way to have hope than to put it in Gods promises that someday He shall return to judge the living and the dead and the hope of the ressurection. no matter what is going on with us on this earth it is hope that provides us with the comfort of knowing we are only here for a little while and that eternal life is our final home. it is only by the power of the Holy Spirit that hope remains. in 2 cor 3:18 it states while we do not look at the things which are seen but at the things which are not seen. for the things which are seen are temporarary but the things which are not seen are eternal. so take great courage my sisters in Christ rest easy for our help is in the name of the Lord. let not your hearts be troubled for Gods word remains... for heaven and earth shall pass away but His word remains forever. now that is hope. Thank you Lord Jesus.

nettie

God's Sermon from the very Hope that we desire.

nettie,

For you are an example of living hope to many, this is so wonderfully stated. You are the very testimony of how God draws all men unto him. With all your struggles, you still have that hope that you have expressed deep in side your heart.

That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Matthew 6: 18-21

It says in the book of Acts, Peter preached the gospel and number were added. Your testamony of hope, is that saving hope.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Putting out a fleece

Title: Putting out a fleece

Scriptures: Judges 6:

Description: Please read Verses 1-40 I will give you a brief description of them here.

Israel oppressed by Midianites. (1-6) Israel rebuked by a prophet. (7-10) Gideon set to deliver Israel. (11-24) Gideon destroys Baal's altar. (25-32) Signs given him. (33-40)

Verses 1-6 Israel's sin was renewed, and Israel's troubles were repeated. Let all that sin expect to suffer. The Israelites hid themselves in dens and caves; such was the effect of a guilty conscience. Sin dispirits men. The invaders left no food for Israel, except what was taken into the caves. They prepared that for Baal with which God should have been served; now God justly sends an enemy to take it away in the season thereof.

Verses 7-10 They cried to God for a deliverer, and he sent them a prophet to teach them. When God furnishes a land with faithful ministers, it is a token that he has mercy in store for it. He charges them with rebellion against the Lord; he intends to bring them to repentance. Repentance is real when the sinfulness of sin, as disobedience to God, is chiefly lamented.

Verses 11-24 Gideon was a man of a brave, active spirit, yet in obscurity through the times: he is here stirred up to undertake something great. It was very sure that the Lord was with him, when his Angel was with him. Gideon was weak in faith, which made it hard to reconcile the assurances of the presence of God with the distress to which Israel was brought. In this world, it is very awful to have any converse with that world of spirits to which we are so much strangers. Gideon's courage failed him. But God spoke peace to him.

Verses 25-32 See the power of God's grace, that he could raise up a reformer; and the kindness of his grace, that he would raise up a deliverer, out of the family of a leader in idolatry. It was needful he should make peace with God, before he made war on Midian. Till sin be pardoned through the great Sacrifice, no good is to be expected. Let us do our duty, and trust God with our safety. Here is a challenge to Baal, to do either good or evil; the result convinced his worshippers of their folly, in praying to one to help them that could not avenge himself.

Verses 33-40 These signs are truly miraculous, and very significant. Gideon and his men were going to fight the Midianites; could God distinguish between a small fleece of Israel, and the vast floor of Midian? Gideon is made to know that God could do so. Is Gideon desirous that the dew of Divine grace might come down upon himself in particular? He sees the fleece wet with dew to assure him of it. Does he desire that God will be as the dew to all Israel? Behold, all the ground is wet. What cause we sinners of the Gentiles have, to bless the Lord that the dew of heavenly blessings, once confined to Israel, is now sent to all the inhabitants of the earth! Yet still the means of grace are in different measures, according to the purposes of God. In the same congregation, one man's soul is like Gideon's moistened fleece, another like the dry ground.

How did it touch You: It touch me because in the natural, we are somewhat like Gideon, God talk to us and tell us what it is that he want us to do, how He is with us on any task that he has give us. Yet we doubt. We want a sign. It is just unbelievable.

How can I apply it in the week to come? I will look for opportunities to walk by God's promises and not second guest what it is that he wants me to do. I am going to hold on to his promises and act on my belief. Believe it and receive it.

Lord, I pray for Your wisdom, I pray for that I will trust You, I pray that I can stand on Your promises in the days and week to come. Lord, You havd said in Your Holy Word that You will be with me as I move forward in You. I pray this prayer in Jesus name. Amen

I am really being tested on this one this week.

I am standing on God's promises and not putting out any fleese.

I know that I know that God's promises will give us the victory.

Lord, You havd said in Your Holy Word that You will be with me as I move forward in You.

Lord, I am holding to Your promises and acting on my belief in You.

I believe it and I receive it.

In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No sign be given

- And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be given unto this generation. Mr 8:12

I helped out with the Jr. High girls. We talked about how the Israelites crossing the red sea is a picture of baptism and that baptism is a burial of the old self so that we are reborn as a new person. We also talked about how Jesus's blood covers our sins just like the lamb blood on the door posts caused the Lord to pass over the Israelites houses so that their firstborn were not killed. And that the passover lamb was killed on a cross to get the blood out to put on the doorposts, also a picture of Jesus as the lamb of God who was killed on a cross so that His blood would save us all.

Restoration and Renewal

Title: Restoration and Renewal

Scriptures: Ezra 1:1, Jer 29:10-14, Isaiah 44:28 and 45:13

Description: She was talking about us preparing themselves to be useful to God. By:

Hearing the word of God.

Seeking the word of God.

Being doer of the Word.

Teach the Word.

Seek Him deligently

In Ezra it was talking about the first thing they had to rebuild or restore was the altar-sacrifices, then the temple is where God dwells in us and then the walls, the walls was the strengths

How did it touch you: It touch me because I want to see God work in me and caring for his people, in praying, serving, giving and multiplying?

How can I apply it in the week to come? Prepare myself with the Word of God, study and share what I study with others. I am going to hearing the word of God, Seeking the word of God, Be a doer of the Word, teach the Word and seek Him diligently

Heb 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Stir it Up

Title: Stir it Up

Scriptures: II Tim 1:5-9,

Scriptures and Description:

When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also. 6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. 7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 2 Timothy 1:5-9.

We have things that are captive in us, it is easy to give up and the enemy wins the battle

And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities. Isaiah 64:7

Now there are people waiting for something to happen. We need to stir ourselves up and take hold of God.

Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches. 3 In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water. 4 For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had. 5 And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years. 6 When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole? 7 The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me. 8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk. 9 And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath. John 5:2-9

We need to keep wood in the fire. Now the wood is the word of God. And the fire is the Holy Spirit. It is our responsibility to keep the word stirred up in us, cause out of the belly flows rivers of water.

Proverbs 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

We get relax, at ease, settle, idle, stagnant; we got a lot of trash in us, the taste remain, and the scent is not changed, charactor and behavior.

Jeremiah 48:11Moab hath been at ease from his youth, and he hath settled on his lees, and hath not been emptied from vessel to vessel, neither hath he gone into captivity:
therefore his taste remained in him
, and
his scent is not changed.

Zephaniah 1:12 And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The LORD will not do good, neither will he do evil.

The answer to getting stirred up, is to repent

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Get rid of the trash. Move daily with God. Stir up your faith, Stir us the Holy Spirit in you. Read and Study the word.

How did it touch You: It touch me because I am trying to move up to the next notch and sometimes I think, that I am moving and God show me every stagnant part in my life.

How can I apply it in the week to come: Next week I am going to study and prayer move, not in a quick hurry, but set aside some quality time to stir up the word within me and add to. Pray for God to show me the part in my daily walk with him that he want me to stir up and move forward.

This is last Sundays sermon:

Just a little background on me since I am new: I have been raised in the church, my dad was a pastor since I was six, he recently retired ( I am now well, just say over 30) anyway, so I know the Bible pretty well, still have so much to learn. But I have heard this parable many times before but it was like an ahah moment, the light just went on! one of our missionaries preached it during missions week.

Scripture Luke 19:12-27

This is the parable of the nobleman that gave each of his servants 10 pounds to keep until he returned. When he returned he saw how each one had invested the 10 pounds. The first doubled his and the nobleman gave him charge over 10 cities, the second increased by 5 fold and he was in charge of 5 cities and so forth.

Well, as he was preaching this it hit me, as the missionary was saying, Jesus is going to come back and see what we have done with the gifts and abilites he has given us. he will then decide what kind of rewards we will get. Not everyone will get the same thing. It is not like everyone wins the same prize you might say. I of course knew this but never really really thought about it like that. So anyway I was truly touched this week and am asking the Lord to help me and guide me in reevaluating my life.

Anyway, that is my two cents

Have a great weekend!

Misty

Retreat Sunday Service

Theme: He Orders My Steps

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way." Psalm 37:23

God's desire is to walk with us. He has orderd our path, watched our steps and kept us from danger. He wants communion and fellowship with us. When you are walking according to the will of God, He will direct your path and give you direction. God's way is always the right way. He knows were He is going. He knows the end from the beginning. The greatest thing you can have going for you in your Christian walk is that God is ordering your steps.

And it was ended with this scripture:

Ro 10:15 - And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

I was truly touch by this retreat and I pray that God order the steps in your life and make them fruitful for His Glory.

Our message this week was about the fact that we need to take Christ and Christ alone as our goal. Many other things, even good and scriptural things can be distractions from Christ. We can only be One in Christ Jesus and this oneness in Christ should be our goal.

That is so true.

Our message this week was about the fact that we need to take Christ and Christ alone as our goal. Many other things, even good and scriptural things can be distractions from Christ. We can only be One in Christ Jesus and this oneness in Christ should be our goal.

Toymom,

That is so true, it is the only way to keep on track with God's will. Thank you for sharing with us. We should have Christ as our goal as we walk this week in our daily live. Pray and meditate on Christ.

At my church the sermon was

Title: Fireless

Scriptures: Judges 15 11

Description: Are you fireless, do you have power to pray, sing, and rejoice. is your fire out.

How did it touch You: It touch me because, I am in need to move up to the next step in Christ it appears that I am not moving, and my pastor prayed for everyone for God to give a refresh and a new spirit. For the Holy Ghost to come upon all of us that we will be a light in the community.

How can I appy it in the week to come: I am going to give God more time to sit at His feet and learn of Him and his will. Seek Him and do more for Jesus. Get more fire from reading the word.

The River Cometh

Title:The River Cometh

Scriptures and Description: It says it in these scriptures.

1. Acts 2:17 KJV And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

2. Genesis 2: 10-15 KJV And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. 11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; 12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. 13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. 14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

Pison - means increase and spread wide

Gihon - means Bursting forth

Hiddekel- means rapid, quickly

Euphrates- means sweet waters

In the spiritual, Pastor talked about these be the four gospel.

3. Ezekiel 47:8 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed. 9 And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.

4. Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

How did it touch You: It touch me because I want the river of water to flow out of me to other, that they may be drawn closer to Jesus.

How can I apply it in the week to come: I need to study more and seek God, to get the word in me to flow out river of water. Help somebody alone the way. I pray that the Lord fill me with his goodness to and people see Jesus in me and everyone lives that is touch by God's word.

Lord, help me to make the necessary adjustment to live for you.

Richard Roberts - Faith into Knowing

Richard Roberts (Oral Roberts son) came to do a healing service at our church yesterday. The message was great and I wanted to post it on here so everyone else could receive it!

Do you ever feel like the world around you is crumbling? Sometimes the sight of things can destroy you. Scripture tells us to not speak on what we see, but on what we don't see - that is faith. When we speak out in faith, people around us may call us crazy. They would be right! We are out of our mind and into our spirit!

Matthew 14:22-32 Jesus walks on water. This is the hour just before dawn - said to be the scariest and darkest hour at sea. When Jesus was walking towards the boat the disciples didn't recognize him, they thought he was a ghost. Sometimes our circumstances are so strong that we can't recognize Jesus coming towards us.

Matthew 17:24-27 Fish with coin. Jesus told Peter to go throw a hook into the river (no bait) and the first fish he would catch would have money in it's mouth to pay their taxes.

Sometimes God tells us to do things that don't make any sense to us or those around us. Peter trusted God, had enough faith to go down to the river and do something that looked ridiculous to others, because he knew what God said was true.

2 Kings 4:8-37 The Shunammite's son restored to life by Elisha. When the woman wen t to Elisha she said "It is well" By faith - we can go from faith to knowing that God is going to make a way where there seems to be no way. We can't see it but we know it's there.

Genesis 22 Abraham sacrifices Isaac. When God told Abraham to take his only son and sacrifice him, although he couldn't see a different way, he knew that God would provide anotherway. He said "we're going up, and we're coming back down the mountain"

The word of God says to speak the word, not our own words! Our circumstances should line up with our words, not vice versa. God told us to speak to the mountains in our lives, not about the mountains!

Some circumstances in your life need to be ressurrected, we need to say "It is well."

We don't praise God for our circumstances, we praise him in the midst of our circumstances. When praise goes up, the walls in our lives come down!

This was a very relevant message for me - I definitely feel like I have been speaking about the mountains in my life instead of speaking to them! I hope this blesses you too!

Jhoward, Thank You for posting this message.

I am in the mist of circumstances, and can't see, no how, no way.

I have to research this one, I have heard a lot of times, people say speak to this mountains

This has brought some light to me.

God open ears daily and I am going to follow through on this one.

Thank for the post.

Holy Ghost

Our sermon was about a mother of faith.

Found in

Matthew 15:21-28 KJV

21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.

22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. 27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

It really touch me because this was the sermon that I recieve the Holy Ghost and spoke in touges, I will never for get this sermon. I was seeking and saying Lord if there is a Holy Ghost I want to recieve from you and that day he filled me.

Cry of my heart

It was the cry of my prayers for us to move forward in Christ.

It was the cry of my prayers to move from this place that I am current today. For God to take me to the next level.

This morning I posted and I quote "God is moving by His Spirit, moving in all the earth

Signs and wonders is God moving, Move Oh God in me."

I went into prayer this morning and pray this prayer or something similar

Lord, we stand her humble today, we as for forgiveness of our sins.

Lord, as we stand in this circle, touch everyone here today.

Lord, we don't know what to do, we turn to the left and we turn to the right, we try to move forward and we don't know what step to take.

Lord, we do know to look to you, help us and stand with us as we take this first step.

Lord, we ask you, if you would heal the sick, mend the broken hearted.

Lord, we lift our Pastor up to You, give her a word for us to do your will

touch and heal her body.

Lord, we seek your divine guidance and when it is all done we give you praise.

In Jesus name. Amen.

The sermon today was "It Is Moving Time", Rev.4:,1 Hebrew 6:1,

Ex. 40:36-38 the present of God and Number 9:18

We should prepare,

Have no doubt

Have no fears

No discouragement

Leave your enemy

Leave your traditions

Leave the familiar

Go into the unknown zone, faith

Let's go..................

It touches me because it was the cry of my heart and we have started a forum on this site "Do you want to go" in which some of you have signed commitment and are now moving. Praise God.

Let us take away all the reasons and move forward................

This is what I am going to do this coming week with God as my Guide get rid of the reasons and move on. Leaving the things that so easily beset me behind.

Pray with us as we move on and for all of those who has the desire to join the moving of God in my life and help other join as well.

It is God's command

How do we expect God to move in our life if we do not workship Him and keep the sabbath Holy.

Ref: KJV

Ex 20:8 - Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Ex 31:16 - Wherefore the children of Israel
shall keep the sabbath
, to observe the sabbath
throughout their generations
, for a perpetual covenant.

De 5:12 - Keep the
sabbath day to sanctify it
, as the LORD thy
God hath commanded thee.

De 5:15 - And
remember
that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the
LORD thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm:
therefore the LORD thy God commanded thee to keep the
sabbath day.

Ne 13:22 - And I commanded the Levites that they should
cleanse themselves,
and that they should come and keep the gates,
to sanctify the sabbath day.
Remember me, O my God, concerning this also, and spare me according to the greatness of thy mercy.

It is Sunday Sermon Time again. Come share with us today, your sermon. If you for got to take notes, give us the Title.

Title:

Scriptures:

Description:

How did it touch You:

What am I going to do to clean up something in my life that God will use me:

How can I appy it in the week to come:

Title: Pentecost

Scriptures: Act 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

1 Corinthians 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth F53 him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Description: The three signs at pentecost. They were all on one accord, in one place.

1. Volient Wind

2. Fire

3. Tongues

How did it touch You: My pastor amaze me, because she take time with each of us, she really pour herself into us and she prayed for everyone who had not spoken in tongues and the one whom has for God to add to them.

How can I appy it in the week to come: I will continue to pray with out ceasing for God to add to me and alouding me to be use for his benifit. Ask him to transition his compassion into me that I will flow it out into others.