abc

Sunday's Sermon and a Prayer Request

Sunday Time Again

It is Sunday Sermon Time again. Come share with us today, your sermon. If you for got to take notes, give us the Title.

Ex 20:8 - Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Ex 31:16 - Wherefore the children of Israel
shall keep the sabbath
, to observe the sabbath
throughout their generations
, for a perpetual covenant.

De 5:12 - Keep the
sabbath day to sanctify it
, as the LORD thy
God hath commanded thee.

De 5:15 - And
remember
that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the
LORD thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm:
therefore the LORD thy God commanded thee to keep the
sabbath day.

Ne 13:22 - And I commanded the Levites that they should
cleanse themselves,
and that they should come and keep the gates,
to sanctify the sabbath day.
Remember me, O my God, concerning this also, and spare me according to the greatness of thy mercy.

Title: The Burning Bush

Scriptures: Ex: Chapter 3

Description: We all need a buring bush experience, this experience is the call of God on your life

How did it touch You: It touch me because, God call me and I am in the preparation mode to do his will.

How can I appy it in the week to come: To continue to prepare and be ready to be use when he open the door.

Title: Be a doer of God word

Scriptures: Jas 1:22 - But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Description: The lesson was about receiveing the word and letting it work in our life. In our ways, actions, thoughts and our hearts.

How did it touch You: It touch me because, This year I have been lead to tell my self and well as other to do the word and will of God.

How can I appy it in the week to come: I will do my best to do God will in the up coming week and forever more.

More ref scriptures: were from Ps 119 that talks about the word.

Title:
God Desire Us to Praise Him

Scriptures:
Ps 100

Description:
Everthing that has breath praise the Lord. This is why we should praise the Lord, because He is

1. Worthy

2. He calls us to

3. It change us

4. It is the manifestation of God's present

5. It defeat the enemy

How did it touch You:
It touch me because I want to praise the Lord with everthing that is with in me and may God use it to flow out in others.

How can I appy it in the week to come:
Utilize what God has given me and flow it out to other.

More ref scriptures
: Ps 18:3; 1 Peter 2:5-9, Rev 5, Jerm 2:5, II Cor 3:18 Ps 22:3

Look up

Title:
Look up

Scriptures:
Gen. 13:14

Description:
Focus on Jesus, the promise that he gave to Abraham. Stop getting caught up into the cares of this life and the world. The scripture show that God did not speak again to Abram, until Lot and him separated, God told him to get thee out of your country, kinsman, etc. Abram took Lot with him and did not do as God told him.

Lot ended up in a cave and Sodom destroyed. Abraham ended up the Father of many nations as God promised.

How did it touch You:
It touch me because I tend to look at what I wants for my life, and it draw me away from what God want for me.

How can I apply it in the week to come:
I going to seek ye first the kingdom (Jesus, and / or God's Word) of God

More ref scriptures
: Gen. Chapter 15.

The Wresting In the Mulberry Trees

Title: The Wresting In the Mulberry Trees

Scriptures: Ps 89:15

Description: Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound. Send up praises the rain comes down.

Sound - worship and praise. Praises be to God. God wants Joyful praise.

How did it touch you: It touches me because, It reminded me to give God all that I do in praise and worship.

How can I apply it in the week to come: We need to seek the Lord daily. We must eat fresh food daily from the word of God. God want us to lay and wait until I tell you to move. This doesn't mean just do nothing. This means prepare until I tell you to go. David enquired of the Lord. Plan to meet the Lord. Stir yourself; God wants us to be doers. Stir yourself God will move for us. Do as God Command us.

Hear the joyful sound; remember the wrestling in the Mulberry trees.

More ref scriptures : Isaiah 61:3

Getting Rid of the Almalek spirit

Title: Getting Rid of Almalek

Scriptures:

Deuteronomy 25:17 Remember what the Amalekites did to you along the way when you came out of Egypt.

25:18
When you were weary and worn out,
they met you on your journey and
cut off all who were lagging behind
; they had no fear of God.

25:19 When the Lord your God gives you rest from all the enemies around you in the land he is giving you to possess as an inheritance, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven. Do not forget! NIV

Description: First we must understand Almalek to understand what we must get rid of.................

How did it touch You? I have been feeling held back, no blame of anyone, but I am trying to obey, learn and be teachable of God's word. I feel like I am something going around in circle even thought God has manage to help me grow. The last message was I got was to wait, and today I getting the message to get rid of the Amalek spirit. There were things in the message said like we are in a marriage covernant with Jesus. We have to be red hot for Jesus. Harken to the fvoice of the Lord.

How can I appy it in the week to come? I have been feeling worn out and lagging behind. I am going to stay the course instudying. My fear is that if I don't study I wlll drift away like the scripture say. So this is why I post the lesson and continue to push forward in Christ. God has truely blessed my daughter and me. I just don't want to let Him down. So I press on to the higher calling in Christ Jesus.[/font]

The Lord's Day

Christians are free from the bondage of the Law (Galatians 4:1-26; Romans 6:14). Sabbath keeping is not required of the Christian—be it Saturday or Sunday.

The first day of the week, Sunday, the Lord's Day (Revelation 1:10) celebrates the New Creation, with Christ as our resurrected Head. We are now free to follow the risen Christ—serving. The Apostle Paul said that each individual Christian should decide whether to observe a Sabbath rest, “One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind” (Romans 14:5).

We are to worship God every day, not just on Saturday or Sunday.

My pastor taught on this one today.

Waiting on the Lord.

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

It touch me because, God reminded me again to wait upon HIm.

Well I'll try my best to answer the questions.

Title: Spiritual Warfare

Description: Allowing ourselves to believe the lies in our life will take us over and become a stronghold in us. So we must allow Jesus to take lead of our lives.

How did it touch me? : This is a big problem I have, believing lies about myself and thinking I am not good enough in many ways.

How can I apply it to my life?: Stay close to Jesus and know and believe what he says about me, catch the lie before it developes into something big and pray about it. Our pastor said when we get rid of the lies in our lives Jesus will show the truth and make those weakest part of our lives that were once a lie and make it the strongest parts of who we are.

amber this is great, thanks for sharing.....................

My pastor was ill and we had a visting pastor, an elderly father of our Church.

Title:
The Peter that Jesus See

Scriptures:
We had the father of our church and he get a little mixed up and did really get the scriptures.

Description:
Jesus call him a rock. Jesus used him effectively,

What does God has planned for us.

How did it touch You?
I touch me because we see ourselves in a negative way and Jesus see us where he is trying to take us. His will His way.

How can I appy it in the week to come?
I am going to see myself where Jesus is trying to take me.

Thank you Father that we have shared you word and message around the world and that they were made to come to life in our lives.

Thank you for the ones who gave and shared with all of us.

We give you praise and honor you. What a blessing it is to learn of you and serve you.

Thank you Father in Jesus name. AMen

Sermon Time again

Anyone want to share their sermon today?

Title:

Scriptures:

Description:

How did it touch You?

Getting Rid of Almalek spirit

Getting Rid of Almalek

Scriptures:

Deuteronomy 25:17 Remember what the Amalekites did to you along the way when you came out of Egypt.

25:18
When you were weary and worn out,
they met you on your journey and
cut off all who were lagging behind
; they had no fear of God.

25:19 When the Lord your God gives you rest from all the enemies around you in the land he is giving you to possess as an inheritance, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven. Do not forget! NIV

Description: First we must understand Almalek to understand what we must get rid of.................

How did it touch You? I have been feeling held back, no blame of anyone, but I am trying to obey, learn and be teachable of God's word. I feel like I am something going around in circle even thought God has manage to help me grow. The last message was I got was to wait, and today I getting the message to get rid of the Amalek spirit. There were things in the message said like we are in a marriage covernant with Jesus. We have to be red hot for Jesus. Harken to the fvoice of the Lord.

How can I appy it in the week to come? I have been feeling worn out and lagging behind. I am going to stay the course instudying. My fear is that if I don't study I wlll drift away like the scripture say. So this is why I post the lesson and continue to push forward in Christ. God has truely blessed my daughter and me. I just don't want to let Him down. So I press on to the higher calling in Christ Jesus.

Title:

Scriptures:

Description:

How did it touch You?

Faith

Title: Faith

Scriptures: Many--matthew, genesis..

Description: How we need to live by faith--example used were of Noah, who built a boat when there was no water, not knowing anything about boats; the woman with the 12 year issue of blood who belived she would be healed by just touching the hem of Jesus' garment; Abraham who took his son Issac to be sacrified beleiveing that God had a plan.

How did it touch You? I touched me deeply because i have trust issues--not that i don't believe god will work things out for me, but that i can't wait patiently, putting it all in His hands and not worrying about it.

How can I appy it in the week to come? We have some financial issues to deal with and i plan to clear my head, not fret. God has seen us through lean times before and we have always been blessed by those who didn't even know we had a need. So i will trust Him and not look back!

Mai

Mai,

Thank you for participating great word. Faith is something that we need to grow in our lives.

Sunday once again

Title:

Scriptures:

Description:

How did it touch You?

Communion

Title:
Communion

Scriptures:
Corinthians 11:23

For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in
remembrance
of me.

11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in
remembrance
of me.

11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do
shew
the Lord's death till he come.

11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

11:28 But let a man
examine
himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation F39 to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

11:30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

11:32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Description:
Key topics
rememember, shew, and examine,
ones self.

How did it touch You?
It touch me because I have be turning about in circles and the
Lord dropped the Holy Ghost on me
today and it was
awesome feeling the present of the Lord
. Something just woke me up and said move. Stop the pity party, God spoke to me clearly you do a I tell you and not your own. WOW. A new day for me. I feel his present still in my soul today.

I am stopping the pity party and just
praise the Lord Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. I have to keep my eyes on what Jesus want me to do. I have to stop looking at the junk that is happening around me and in me and step out and take a chance for Jesus.
I have to
remember
to
examine
myself, and
shew
, this I will do until the Lord's day.

I was move by His spirit and not my own. Yes Thank you Jesus.

Sunday's Sermon

Today was "Following the Family Tree" We talked about Jesus being the Messiah for ALL people and that we are all one with God. He used Matthew 1:1-15 and the genealogy of Jesus Christ that how back in that time it was how you had to be of one kind to even like each other but with Jesus' family there were women mentioned, Gentiles, Jews, prostitutes etc.. and that the fruit doesn't always fall close to the tree. You are not tied to the past because you have an incredible future. He used King David as an example of God's mercy for us. That no matter what you may have done but God is forgiving and will show mercy on us. David did so much wrong in his life but he was a man after God's heart. Using Micah 7:18-19 as an example of God's love to us. I think that if we all believe that God shows mercy on us by giving us another chance after chance, but we must not take advantage of this either and show our love for him as well in our every day lives, I guess that's my point. we also sang some wonderful songs like This is how we overcome, and Here i am to worship, just to name a couple. - Celeste

Thank you so much for your post.

We can always use David as an example to understand, why is David the man after God's heart. Do anyone know, and care to express why?

David was truly a man divided--it seems that he was constastly being torn between doing right and doing wrong. But as many times as he did wrong, he found his way back to god. I believe that our relationship with god is that simple--wrongs will be done; we are humans, sinful by nature. But all He wants is for us to acknolwege that wrongdoing and to come to Him. David was a man after gods own heart because he always came back to god.

I'm a little late with my sunday sermon, but i hope you'll still have it:

Title: Just worship Him

Scriptures: Psalms

Description: the Holy spirit had it's way that morning so the speaker didnt really deliver a formal message. But the general idea was that when we come to church we need to spend more time just worhipping, to put aside the concerns we come in with and to shut out the distractions while we do it.

How did it touch You? This message really spoke to me that day because i had a lot on my mind--i am on the Praise and Worship team, and that day i wasn't into it. I was unhappy about something and i just wanted to put the microphone down and walk away. Her message brought back to me that i cant let fears and concerns, the children pulling on my dress, what ever, from getting in the way of what i need to do. Whether it's in front of the congregation leading the worship service or in a quiet room, i need to do it with my whole heart and mind.

How can I appy it in the week to come? Well, i'll tell you. I truly believe that the Praise and Worship portion is one of the most important parts of the service, but i am guilty of sometimes being distracted, or i'll worry too much about whether i'm getting my notes right. But its not about that; i will continue to do my best to worship him to the fullest forget the kids, forget who's just walked in, because that is my duty. To come into his prescence with praise and thanksgiving and let him have his way in my life.

ABC- This is a great thread I will post my sermon on Sunday. Can it be Sunday School lesson or Sermon I guess both are Sermons. I like this!:D

Momofateen