abc

Sunday's Sermon and a Prayer Request

Do it and not just be hearer of the Word.

Title:
Allow the spirit of God to move in You

Scripture:
Mark 5:25-33 and Act 3:1-11

Description:
Alow the Spirit of God to guide, lead you.

Grant, permit, make it happen, make it possible or yeild to God.

Let him guide and lead you. Allow the hand of the Lord to reach down in your circumstance and heal, make new. Allow Jesus to do a mircles in your life.

How can I appy it in the week to come:
I will just do it, no quesitons, I will believe it no questions. Do it. Do it.

His whole life, they
carry him
everyday and sat him at the gate called "Beautiful". All his life he was lame and one day this is what happened:

Acts 1:1 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour. 2 And a
certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried
, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple; 3 Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms. 4 And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said,
Look on us.
5 And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them. 6 Then Peter said,
Silver and gold have I none
;

but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and
immediately
his
feet and ankle bones received strength
. 8 And he
leaping up stood, and walked
, and entered with them into the temple,
walking, and leaping
, and praising God. 9 And all the
people saw him walking and praising God
: 10 And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him. 11 And as the lame man which was healed held Peter and John, all the people ran together unto them in the porch that is called Solomon's, greatly wondering.

Jesus healed this man, he wa lame at birth. There are many other account of healing and deliverance in the Bible.

It doesn't matter how long you been sick,

How long you been captive,

How long you been blind or lame

Jesus heals and delivers

Know the truth and the truth will set you free.

He will make you whole:

Mark 5:25 And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood
twelve years
, 26And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, 27 When she had heard of Jesus,
came in the press behind, and touched his garment
. 28 For she said,
If I may touch but his clothes
, I shall be whole. 29 And straightway the fountain of her
blood was dried up
; and she felt in her body that
she was healed
of that plague. 30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes? 31 And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? 32 And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing. 33 But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.

This women press into Jesus, she did it then and we can do it now.

We are heirs to salvation and to his throne.

What did God say to you today?

Post your Sunday sermon here

Title:

Scriptures:

Description:

How did it touch You?

How can I appy it in the week to come?

Lessons in Leadership

I don't recall the exact scriptures, but they were all out of the book of Nehemiah.

Description: how to handle criticism positively when in a leadership position, to always look to God, who is a loving God. To not focus on a ton of good works, but on A great work, in order to not neglect your calling from God, among other points.

It touched me, by a) reminding me to not get so consumed with a ton of things, and to remember that I still have a son to raise, and a family to tend to. b) to always look to God during crisis, and He will help me get through my frustrations and anger.

I will pace myself in the weeks to come, and pray to God for strength and patience.

haydensfunkymom,

Thank you for your word and may God continue to bless you this week and use this message to grow and strenghten your life.

Laying Down Our Will

Title:
Laying Down Our Will

Scriptures:
Gen 22:1-18 It talk about Abraham offering Isaac as an act of obedience

Description:
If you are one to lay down your will in the act of obedience to God the are things we must do
1.Trust God with your life - God tested Abraham to see if he would lay down his will for God's will.

2. Die to self interest John 12:23-25, our will must be planted like a seed living life in our own way limits God working in our life.

John 12:223 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you,
Except a kernel of wheat fall into the ground and die,
it abideth alone:
but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. 26 If any man serve me,
let him follow me
; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour. 28 Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.

God wants us to lay down our will for his will.

3. Become like Jesus: pursue, follow, chase, hunt or track the will of God. .

How did it touch you?
She said that there will be things that you don’t want to do, this may be the will of God. So if you are doing something that you don't want to do it may be how God is drawing you. Like Abraham, making his son an offering. He trusted God and God brought them both down because of Abraham's obedience to God

How can I apply it in the week to come?
I am going to lay down my will and do God will. Try to remember ever opportunity to lay down my will. Read

Luke 12:1616 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully: 17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? 18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.

19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. 20 But God said unto him,
Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee:
then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? 21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself,
and is not rich toward God.

22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on. 23 The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment. 24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

25 And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit? 26If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest? 27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?

And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.

31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. 33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth. 34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. 35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;

Ok. I don't know what the scriptures were. (had our 1 year old in with us today)

But, we've been talking about popular culture lately.

So today was about how available things are to us. (like celeb news)

Even when we maybe arent' looking for it.

How people just don't seem to be content with anything anymore. How we think we have to have the newest of technologies and how we'll wait in line for hours for things that we probably don't even need. And then when we get it, we have some complaint about it. We're just never satisfied!

How we know more about celebrity news than the bible sometimes.

I've really been thinking about this alot lately.(even before they started this series at church)

You know, about teaching my kids that we can't have everything we want and we don't need everything we see. Self-control, contenment, thankfulness for for what we have.

Anyway, that was ours in a nutshell. Like I said we had our 1 year old in with us! (getting over a cold)

We just covered something similar to that, Simple Steps to Life. We talked about how we have so much technology that is revolved around making our lives easier, and our society is more exhausted and stressed than its ever been. Kinda sad.

Lessons in Leadership

Laying Down Our Will

Popular Culture

The Lord really spoke to all of us this Sunday

We as Christain must be leader and we must lay down our will in this popular culture.

That is a pretty tough task, but with our God who is mighty we can do all things through Christ who strenghten us.

Thanks ladies for particpating this Sunday, so as we go through the week

we must carry out on what he has given to each of us.

Praise God for his many blessing.

Anyone else care to tell us their sermon.

Walk in the Light

How are we doing with this question, this week?

I have had to lay down my will :I was up until 3:00 am in the morning laying down my will.

I praise the Lord because the Holy Spirit carried me today and I was not tired or sleep at word.

It was not good. God's word told me to bow and I had to bow, even though I did not want to.

The very thing I learn on Sunday. He tested me yesterday.

Thank you Lord for giving me a ear to hear and past the test. It was unexpected behavior that came at me. It ended up being for my good.

I just pray that I can continue to walk in the light.

John 12:223 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a kernel of wheat
fall into the ground and die
, it abideth alone: but if it die,
it bringeth forth much fruit.
25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. 26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say?
Father, save me from this hour:
but for this cause came I unto this hour. 28 Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.

Today is a new day and things went well.

I today started off with God's will and commands.

It turned out to be a better situation.

Title: The Sufficiency of Christ

Scriptures: Romans 10:9-13; John 14:6; John 1:12; John 5:24; John 19:30; Galatians 3:3

Description: We have been going over "the Bridge" diagram for 2 weeks now (hopefully I can find a link to show you all somehow) and have been learning as a church how to use it to help in our witnessing. To this end, we learned today:

1)Good works always fall short Some people continue to consider entry to heaven and being saved as the result of actions on our part. However, the Bible clearly states that it is by grace you have been saved, through faith- and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8,9

2)The ONLY way to salvation is JESUS CHRIST. There is no other way. Jesus Himself stated this clearly when He said, "I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 15:6

3)It is not sufficient just to know these things. We must express our own faith in Jesus Christ as our SAVIOR and LORD. In this way we displace all self efforts or any thought that somehow "we" are entitled to heaven because of our works. We cannot earn salvation by our own efforts. CHRIST ALONE IS SAVIOR! We can't save ourselves. He has built the bridge. That bridge is the work Jesus did for us on the cross. There He said, "It is finished." John 19:30. By this He meant that the work of salvation was a "finished" work. He completed the building of the bridge. Thus, we do not earn salvation; rather we accept it. Thus, the Bible says in the book of Romans 10:9-13 "That ir you confess with your mouth "Jesus is Lord", and believe with your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in Him will never be put to shame. "For there is is no difference between Jew or Gentile- the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on Him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

4)The only sufficiency for salvation is Jesus Christ. What we are to do is repent of our sins and accept Christ as Savior. This we believe in our hearts and confess with our own mouths.

How did it touch You? This is all so-o-o very important to me because it helps me to be prepared to present the Gospel to my husband and our children. There are many unbelievers in my family and I am Christ's representative among them. PTL!

How can I appy it in the week to come?Applying this in the week to come means for me, to use the Bridge diagram in helping my kids understand what Jesus did for them, and to present both my testimony and the Truth in God's Word to my husband. I must start in my own home and branch out from there. We are called to make disciples of all nations, and I feel called to start in my own town.

Father, I come to You and ask forgiveness of my sins, both known and unknown. Lord, I pray that You give me eyes to see and ears to hear, that I may be open to the Gospel call. Use me in any way that glorifies You! Thank You for Your Son's saving work on the cross. Thank You for building the Bridge between us and You, for calling me and guiding me. Lord, I pray for all the ladies here and their families, that You may touch them this week and give them the strength to share the faith where they have the opportunity. Lord, I pray that any here watching see a godly bunch, that our fellowship will bring You joy and glory. I pray that anyone who does not know You and comes to this site may find the Truth of salvation by grace through faith in You. All these things I ask in Jesus' sweet name. AMEN!!

Thank you for sharing.

Let the word go forth unto the nation

Mustard Seed Faith

Title
:
Mustard Seed Faith

Scriptures
:
KJV
Matt. 17: starting at 14 And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying, 15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water. 16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him. 17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me. 18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour. 19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? 20 And Jesus said unto them,
Because of your
unbelief
: for verily I say unto you,
If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed,
ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. 21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

NIV 14 When they came to the crowd, a man approached Jesus and knelt before him. 15 "Lord, have mercy on my son," he said. "He has seizures and is suffering greatly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. 16 I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him." 17 "O unbelieving and perverse generation," Jesus replied, "how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me." 18 Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed from that moment. 19 Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, "Why couldn't we drive it out?" 20 He replied,
"Because you have so little faith.
I tell you the truth,
if you have faith as small as a mustard seed,
you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Description
:
He talk about have the faith to let God will be done in your life. Not the faith for a house or a car or worldly things. Faith equal the word faithfulness, and the world had done away with faithfulness

How did it touch You
?
This very morning I pray for the Lord direction
today and he gave me directions, to have to faith to stick it out for his will and purpose for my life. I keep wanting to move, make a change, change something, do something and he keep saying not not this year, no not today, and no not last week. He gave to me this day a message that he has a will, a purpose and a way out of no way, I have to have the God kind of faith to stick it out. Let him lead me daily, by his hand and his will.

How can I appy it in the week to come
?
Develope the God kind of faith, stop thinking about running, and stand still to see his will and purpose for my life.

Post your Sunday sermon here

Title:

Scriptures:

Description:

How did it touch You?

God is great and worthy to be praise.

Bless the Lord oh My Soul.

Psalm 46 - GOD is our refuge and strength an ever present help in trouble

Maybe your having a bad day or a bad week or a bad year YOUR HELP is but a call away. THE ONE AND ONLY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST! Maybe your kids are unhappy after all school just started, maybe they don't like thier teacher, maybe the kids are mean... Maybe your husband is ill, maybe your not feeling well, after all you are a mom and you can not get sick. What are you thinkin? Well praise GOD that HE understands and HE wants to HELP!

WOW LAdies Yesterday in church GOD really met me... I went to church yesterday with my three children. When I awoke my husband had driven himself to the hospital. I will come back to why... So my mind was wondering why I am heading to church I should go and make sure everything is ok. He needs me... After all I am his wife ! blah blah

When our Pastor was speaking it really touched me that GOD is our refuge... HE is the ONE THE I AM not me but GOD... HE is the one that can change things. Stay with me... ANd as I begin to listen GOD showed me that through it all HE is our refuge. It takes me back to when Rob and I lost our first born son CORBIN. GOD WAS THEre, HE WAS FAITHFUL, HE HELD ME AND CONTINUES TO HOLD ME. So yesterday GOD was saying no matter when times our hard (because ladies he could change things in a second) but when we are called to walk through things HE IS OUR REFUGE. We all hate to walk through tough times me included. BUT we grow and we change so next time you find yourself asking to get out of this hard place maybe we can ask that HE meets us in it and holds us and becomes our refuge becasue HE wants to be. Next time our children are unhappy and we want to play GOD and change things maybe we should seek GOD and ask HIM because He is there REFUGE. After all HE loves them more which I always find incredible. He could love our children MORE. WOW... Rob is ok He has a kidney stone and is doing well and is thankful that GOD is taking care of it. Thank you for allowing me to share with you today. GOD has been so good to me. I am such a blessed child of GOD.

Yes praise be to God who give us the victory

HE IS OUR REFUGE and strength.

Yeah

12 Gates to the city.

Each of these gates has it own meaning Pray with me while I study this lesson to bring clarity and light to God's word. Below are the Gates and the scripture in which they were found.

Title:
Neh's 12 Gates. The restoration of Jerusalem.

Scriptures:
Neh. Chapter 3 and Chapter 12

1 Then Eliashib the high priest rose up with his brethren the priests, and they builded the

sheep gate
;
they sanctified it, and set up the doors of it; even unto the tower of Meah they sanctified it, unto the tower of Hananeel.

2 And next unto him builded the men of Jericho. And next to them builded Zaccur the son of Imri.

3 But the

fish gate
did the sons of Hassenaah build, who also laid the beams thereof, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof. 4 And next unto them repaired Meremoth the son of Urijah, the son of Koz. And next unto them repaired Meshullam the son of Berechiah, the son of Meshezabeel. And next unto them repaired Zadok the son of Baana. 5 And next unto them the Tekoites repaired; but their nobles put not their necks to the work of their Lord.

6 Moreover the

old gate
repaired Jehoiada the son of Paseah, and Meshullam the son of Besodeiah; they laid the beams thereof, and set up the doors thereof, and the locks thereof, and the bars thereof. 7 And next unto them repaired Melatiah the Gibeonite, and Jadon the Meronothite, the men of Gibeon, and of Mizpah, unto the throne of the governor on this side the river. 8 Next unto him repaired Uzziel the son of Harhaiah, of the goldsmiths. Next unto him also repaired Hananiah the son of one of the apothecaries, and they fortified Jerusalem unto the broad wall. 9 And next unto them repaired Rephaiah the son of Hur, the ruler of the half part of Jerusalem. 10 And next unto them repaired Jedaiah the son of Harumaph, even over against his house. And next unto him repaired Hattush the son of Hashabniah. 11 Malchijah the son of Harim, and Hashub the son of Pahathmoab, repaired the other piece, and the tower of the furnaces. 12 And next unto him repaired Shallum the son of Halohesh, the ruler of the half part of Jerusalem, he and his daughters.

13 The

valley gate
repaired Hanun, and the inhabitants of Zanoah; they built it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof, and a thousand cubits on the wall unto the dung gate.

14 But the

dung gate
repaired Malchiah the son of Rechab, the ruler of part of Bethhaccerem; he built it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof.

15 But the

gate of the fountain
repaired Shallun the son of Colhozeh, the ruler of part of Mizpah; he built it, and covered it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof, and the wall of the pool of Siloah by the king's garden, and unto the stairs that go down from the city of David. 16 After him repaired Nehemiah the son of Azbuk, the ruler of the half part of Bethzur, unto the place over against the sepulchres of David, and to the pool that was made, and unto the house of the mighty. 17 After him repaired the Levites, Rehum the son of Bani. Next unto him repaired Hashabiah, the ruler of the half part of Keilah, in his part. 18 After him repaired their brethren, Bavai the son of Henadad, the ruler of the half part of Keilah. 19 And next to him repaired Ezer the son of Jeshua, the ruler of Mizpah, another piece over against the going up to the armoury at the turning of the wall. 20 After him Baruch the son of Zabbai earnestly repaired the other piece, from the turning of the wall unto the door of the house of Eliashib the high priest. 21 After him repaired Meremoth the son of Urijah the son of Koz another piece, from the door of the house of Eliashib even to the end of the house of Eliashib. 22 And after him repaired the priests, the men of the plain. 23 After him repaired Benjamin and Hashub over against their house. After him repaired Azariah the son of Maaseiah the son of Ananiah by his house.

24 After him repaired Binnui the son of Henadad another piece, from the house of Azariah unto the turning of the wall, even unto the corner. 25 Palal the son of Uzai, over against the turning of the wall, and the tower which lieth out from the king's high house, that was by the court of the prison. After him Pedaiah the son of Parosh. 26 Moreover the Nethinims dwelt F4 in Ophel, unto the place over against the

water gate
toward the east, and the tower that lieth out. 27 After them the Tekoites repaired another piece, over against the great tower that lieth out, even unto the wall of Ophel.

28 From above the

horse gate
repaired the priests, every one over against his house.

29 After them repaired Zadok the son of Immer over against his house. After him repaired also Shemaiah the son of Shechaniah, the keeper of the

east gate.
30 After him repaired Hananiah the son of Shelemiah, and Hanun the sixth son of Zalaph, another piece. After him repaired Meshullam the son of Berechiah over against his chamber.

31 After him repaired Malchiah the goldsmith's son unto the place of the Nethinims, and of the merchants, over against the

gate Miphkad
, and to the going up of the corner.

32 And between the going up of the corner unto the sheep gate repaired the goldsmiths and the merchants.

Neh 12: 39 And from above the

gate of Ephraim
, and above the old gate, and above the fish gate, and the tower of Hananeel, and the tower of Meah, even unto the sheep gate: and they stood still in the

prison gate.

Description:
To be posted

How did it touch You?
To be posted

To be posted

Title: What to Do While You are Waiting

Scriptures
:
Ps 62:5 ; P37:7; Act 1: 4-8

Description:
Six thing to do

Wait
:
to look forward to egerly; stay in your place of expection; to be ready and available.

1. Position yourself to receive the promise

2. Prayed while you are waiting, pray always.

3. Be patient and persistent

4. Command them to wait for God

5. Place people in the proper position

I was caught up and did not get the six one.
TBD

How did it touch You?
- it touched me because I have been convicted for not waiting. I want so much the things that God has for my life, I have the feeling often like I have to do something.

I have been told time and time again in my spirit by God to wait.

How can I apply it in the week to come?
I am going to pray and be patient and persistant and do what I am told to do.

For the Bible says this in ;

Isaiah 40:27-31

27 Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the LORD, and my judgment is passed over from my God?

28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

But they that wait upon the LORD
shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint

Pray with me and for me this week to wait on the Lord.

Pray with me to pray for other who are told to wait.

Pray with me and seek and ask forgiveness for not waiting.

Pray with me sisters and I will pray with you and for you to wait on the Lord that he will direct our path and fulfil our lives with his glory and power.

Hi Ladies,

It is Sunday's sermon time again, let see what Word is coming from the Lord this Sunday.

Title:

Scriptures:

Description:

How did it touch You:

I am asking for a special request as we worship and pray at our home churches, please remember Healthbar and Tonselmom and others in our prayers.[/font]

Hi Ladies,

It is Sunday's sermon time again, let see what Word is coming from the Lord this Sunday.

Title:

Scriptures:

Description:

How did it touch You:

I am asking for a
special request
as we worship and pray at our home churches, please remember;

Kenny, and Dawn also know as HISstrengthinMe , children, family and friends
in our prayers.

Hi Ladies,

Title:

Scriptures:

Description:

How did it touch You:

Special request for Prayer
as we worship and pray at our home churches, please remember this family;

HISstrengthinMe and the children. They will need your prayers when everyone is gone home. Please pray for her strenghten to be double and for her to keep trusting and leaning on Jesus Christ our Lord. Please pray for Samson the oldest, for he will have to step up and help his mom and be an example for the other children.

Hi Ladies,

It is Sunday's sermon time again, Tell us about your visit to Church and the word from God today.

Special request for Prayer
as we worship and pray at our home churches, please remember this family;

Homeless, in this cold weather. Pray that God will provide shelter and warm jackets, blankets, and socks, etc...

Title:

Scriptures:

Description:

How did it touch You:

Hi Ladies,

Thank you Lord for your goodness and mercy

Thank you for this Lord's day and this season

Lord we ask if you would provide shelter for the Homeless,

Lord we ask for warm jackets and blankets and socks and gloves for the needy.

Thank you for providing in the cold weather.

Title:
Rehab receives, obeys and is saved.

Scriptures:
Joshua 2:1-21

Description:
She is in the bible as a women of faith and is in the linage of Jesus Christ.

Rahab had heard of God’s mighty works, and when the opportunity arrived she displayed courage and willingness to risk her life for the servants of God. Rahab reveals that God’s grace can redeem any sinner.
There are seven qualities of Rehab in these scriptures;

Women that believed

Women that heard

Women that confessed

Woment who prayed

She wanted a token

Women who received

Women who obeyed

How did it touch You:
It is amazing that a harlot got in the fathers of faith.

I am going to try to deplay some of these characteric of Rehab

Hi Ladies,

When you are at your Church today, please pray a:,

Special request for

Homeless, it is still cold out.

Pray that God will provide warm foods, shelter and warm jackets, blankets, and socks, etc...

Title:

Scriptures:

Description:

How did it touch You:

Elisha said; "I will not leave you."

Title: Staying Focus: Elisha said; "I will not leave you."

Scriptures:
2 Kings 2:9-12

9 When they had crossed, Elijah said to Elisha, "
Tell me, what can I do for you before I am taken from you?" "Let me inherit a double portion of your spirit," Elisha replied.
10 "You have asked a difficult thing," Elijah said, "yet if you see me when I am taken from you, it will be yours--otherwise not." 11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

12 Elisha saw this and cried out, "My father! My father! The chariots and horsemen of Israel!" And Elisha saw him no more. Then he took hold of his own clothes and tore them apart.

Description:
How many of you would like to have a double portion of God's spirit

How did it touch You:
Elisha was given a double portion of Elijah, what touch me was that as they went up, Elijah smote the water and they went across on dry land.

2 King 2:8 Elijah took his cloak, rolled it up and struck the water with it. The water divided to the right and to the left, and the two of them crossed over on dry ground.

Elisha said; "I will not leave you."

After God took him up Elisha on his way back have been given the Spirit of Elijah, he smote the water and went back on dry ground.

13 He picked up the cloak that had fallen from Elijah and went back and stood on the bank of the Jordan. 14 Then he took the cloak that had fallen from him and struck the water with it. "Where now is the Lord, the God of Elijah?" he asked. When he struck the water, it divided to the right and to the left, and he crossed over.

What God as done for others he will do for you. Seek to desire a doulbe portion to walk in this life with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Hi Ladies,

When you are at your Church today, please pray a:,

Special request for

Homeless, it is still cold out.

Pray that God will provide warm foods, shelter and warm jackets, blankets, and socks, etc...

Don't for get to post your sermon when you come from church today.

Title:

Scriptures:

Description:

How did it touch You: