Sign in to follow this  
God's Blessings

Prayer request

I am requesting prayer for me..I am in a slump that I can't seem to get out. Everything, right now, is overwhelming me with taking care of my family, our house and working and certain stressful situations. I have to confess that at times that I feel like running away(I wouldn't really do it, but I don't like this feeling). My house is a major mess because I can't get myself to do anything and my bad attitude is rubbing off on my husband and children...I know I am being selfish but at times my attitude is "I don't care anymore." I need the Lord to work in my heart...

prayer request

Hi, my name is Becca and I am new to this board-just digned in today.

You will be in my prayers. I hope things get better for you! God bless

Becca

Thank you

First off, welcom to christianmom. I still am quite new myself and am looking forward to making some new friends. And I wanted to thank you for your prayers. It has gotten better and partly because I have decided to make a few changes in my life that has brought more of a positive attitude, and more peace in my family. I still have some really bad "down" days but I continue to pray that the Lord works within me.

Lori

i feel the same way i think

hello i feel the same way i think its becouse we clean and clean and then the kids mess it up including the husband with there socks plate can and stuff lol and we just get tired of having to start all over again and wonder is it even worth it. stand strong you may want to talk to your doctor and maybe he can help you out with something and run some tests.mine came back normal so im wondering becouse my body isen't use to be over weight im use to be 100 pounds and weigh 170 pounds.now at 5'3 i believe this could also be appart of my problem besides all the work i try to fo and seems for nonthing something that works very good for me is inviting a friend over this gives me encouragement and strength to clean.hugs im praying for you please pray for me to god bless! if you would like to email please feel free to at shauna@mwmajesty.com something else that works set the timer 15 mins work for that 15 minutes and then when the timer goes off have a seat and rest 15 mins then move to the next room this helps me out so much its weird

shauna

Have you tried Flylady.net. She has helped me get a handle on the cleaning thing and helped me so much with my attitude and feelings about house work and how I deal with things.

Sara