Sign in to follow this  
emilymarie

Hi I am new here

I am new also and looking forward to this forum so that we can help, pray, and encourage one another. It helps to be able to vent also:)

I would love to keep in touch with you all.;)

in resp: to all that is new in here HI

HI: and welcome to all that is new in here!!! may god bless each and everyone. I am also new to this chat room and am still learning it. I welcome anybody that would love to chat with me or email me. I am a mother of 8 children, and am married to a wonderful man, we are both actively involved in our church.

as my church would say: I WELCOME YOU ONCE, I WELCOME YOU TWICE, I WELCOME ALL IN THE NAME OF CHRIST!!!!!

vmcherry60@aol.com;)

New Here

Hi,

My name is Michelle and I am a single working mom(never married). I have a 9 year old. I would love to be in contact with other moms!

Michelle :D

Welcome everyone, it is a blessing to find a site where you can meet many new friends who can be an encouragement to each. I am so glad to see this forum just for working moms, because I know that we all are going through the same struggles of having to work and taking care of our family. My most heartfelt wish is to beable to become a SAHM again, and trying not to bear bitter feelings of the fact that I have to work. Am looking forward to seeing all the encouragement we can give each other...God's blessigns to all.

Live Chat

I am new here too and was wondering if anyone wants to do a live chat. What days are good for you. :p

Hello all! I'm also relatively new here. I find that discussion very interesting. I'm a mother of two (3yrs and 4mos) and a fifth grade teacher. My husband is a student and "stay-at-home dad." Many people find our arrangement different. Does anyone else work and their husband take care of house and kids?

Christy, my husband got laid off due to work going to Mexico, so now he is a stay at home dad for awhile, I work full time and we have a 9 year old. I love having him home he helps with everything, but cooking. I will miss him, when and if he goes to work. The hardest thing I think about him being home is he keeps house better then i do, that took alittle to get use too. I wish it could stay like this..have a great day in Christ..sherry

Also new here! This forum doesn't seem to be too busy. Anyone from Michigan? I am from the Grand Rapids area. A working mom of 15 month old Aidan.

Elizabeth