Sign in to follow this  
bizzebee

Hi everyone, I'm new to Christian Mom. I'm very excited to become a part of your online family! I am a mother of 4, ALL girls, ages 16,12,9 & 5. So much of my time is spent taking care of them and my husband I rarely get to talk to other moms. Don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE caring for my family but it will be a refreshing change to spend time making new friends. O.K I didn't know I could babble on and on while typing but I have. Sorry. Can't wait to get to know you all!!

Melissa

HI Melissa!

It will be nice to have you here! I am a mom of three: My son Keyland (11) is my oldest and then my two girls Abby (5) and Allison (3). I like to come here to learn more about God and talk other moms too! ChristianMom.com has lots of great forums and some great bible studies!

Welcome!

dawndawn

Hi everyone, I'm new to Christian Mom. I'm very excited to become a part of your online family! I am a mother of 4, ALL girls, ages 16,12,9 & 5. So much of my time is spent taking care of them and my husband I rarely get to talk to other moms. Don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE caring for my family but it will be a refreshing change to spend time making new friends. O.K I didn't know I could babble on and on while typing but I have. Sorry. Can't wait to get to know you all!!

Melissa

What a wonderful family.

My oldest brother has 5 girls and they are all grown and have children themselve.

I would like to welcome you.

I have only one daughter and one God daughter. We are happy to have you join. Come and join in share your testimony, support, pray with us and study the word of God.

Welcome

Hi Melissa,

I am so glad you could join us here.

I only have 1 daughter, but would love to have more.

I grew up with 2 sisters & loved it. We were so close. It was a nice childhood, would have been much better growing up in a Christian family, though.

Hope you & your family are very blessed, and hope you will be very blessed here with us all.

:) Kim