Sign in to follow this  
DarlingDiva

Does anyone do T-Tapp?

I hate to exercise, but this has to be the best exercise video I have ever done. There is a website. I think it is just www.t-tapp.com and you can try some of the excercises.

I actually lost a whole pant size in 2 weeks just doing the hoe downs 4 times a day (at 3 min each). Its great. Just a suggestion for anyone trying to lose weight. I don't have any weight to lose, but this exercise helps with posture and back problems as well.

Good luck.

I've been trying to do more exercising. It makes me feel so much better!

I really like the "8 minutes in the morning" routine.

Anyone here tried it? It really seems to work great.

I am going to say that walking is the best exercise out there. I walk w/ my mom 4-5 x's a week, 2 miles each walk. This is the most inexspensive thing to do. You get to enjoy God's beauty and if you have someone to go w/ you get to enjoy that person. I just wanted to let you know what I do. But I also run on top of walking. I am training for a 5k race in June and then in Sept. my dd and I will be running a 10k. Dd wants her & I to run a marathon in 4 years. I will be 45 when that happens. YEAH!!!.

Have a God Blessed Day and enjoy His nature!

Stacey:D

Wow Stacey - you inspire me! I have dreams of on-day running in a marathon but right now I don't even walk regularly (well, besides the obvious) so I have a lot of training ahead of me.