Sign in to follow this  
CHARISSE

Christian Moms Chat

HI! I think it would be really nice if we had a christian moms chat .That way we could virtually talk to each other quicker than sending messages and really get to know each other and chat in a safe ,Godly environment!!!!!

Thanks for your time!!!!!

chat

It could be difficult , bearing in mind we are all busy Mums.

A snatched few mins at the computer is all most of us can manage at any one time.

Plus there are time differences.

We come from all over the world ; UK , USA , Down Under etc.

half of us are asleep [ well we'd love to be ] when the rest are up and around.

W

Chat!

Would love to chat with you all!! Pray that the Lord will make a way. There is a great link called digichat. Maybe it can be added to this site. I know of a few christian sites that use it, and it is really fun to use!!

I am not sure if this allowed, but a friend of mine and I have set up a chat room for Parents to come and chat... all of you are welcome to come in a use it for a place to chat... I am there alot :) Go to http://chat.christianlinks.com/ when the screen comes up put your Nickname in and then type in the room name: #Parents_Fellowship_Hall. then you will be at the room :) Make sure to put the # in front of the room name. Hope to see you all there:)

Chat

I personally LOVE to chat, and to be able to do it with other christian moms would be awesome! I have visited some christian chat rooms in other places and they are awful. Either most people are against christians, and there to just make fun, or they are looking for a date. I think having one here would be wonderful!!

Lets do it! I am always looking to find a way to stay in touch with christian moms. It can be needed sometimes when we are home and taking care of children we need another mom to talk to.

How can we do it

Sounds Great!!

That sound really good to me! I'm really new to the forum, but I would love to get to know everyone and be able to chat!!!

I would love to be able to talk directly to other moms. I know in the past there hae been some threads that have turned into one on one discussions about certain things and it has been so nice to talk to others and get to know them. Sometimes I see that other people are on line and I have been tempted to IM them, but, I didn't want to seem pushy. It can be weird to get am IM suddenly from a stranger when your not expecting it. Lauren

I just added a new feature for a CHAT room here on ChristianMom.com. I just added it, so I cam continuing to modify it alittle... Please try it out at:

http://www.christianmom.com/forums/vBChat.php

I am still working on a few features, eg. like adding the time when the chat is sent...

Try it out and let me know how it works...

ChristianMom

I tried it! Just now - it was nice but a little lonely in there - of course, I was the only one in there!! :D

I tried it too. It would be nice if we could set up a time to meet. I don't know how realistic that would be since we are all busy moms.

Hey I am new to this. Hope to talk to some one soon.

Staar

I think I tried it. It is nice to see the time when someone was last on.

Staar : :D:D