Sign in to follow this  
secondchance

A prayer for all of you.................

A prayer for all you christian moms.....

Found in Collossians 1:3-6,9-14( insert your names....)

I always thank God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when I pray for you, because I have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the Love you have for all the saints- the faith and love that spring from the hope that is stored up for you in heaven and that you have already heard about in the word of truth, the gospel that has come to you. All over the world this gospel bearing fruit and growing, just as it has been doing among you since the day you heard it and understood God's grace in all it's truth..................

For this reason, since the day I heard about you, I have not (and will not;)) stop praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And I pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord Jesus and may please him in every way;bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience,and joyfully giving thanks to the father who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. For He has rescued you from the dominion of darkness and brought you into the kingdom of the Son he Loves, in whom you have redemption, the forgivness of sins.

I commit these women into your care and keeping Lord. I intercede on behalf of them and ask that you continue the work you are doing in their hearts and in their minds. Strengthen and encourage them on their journey to you! I love them as sisters,and appreciate each special and unique quality and personality they posses. They are creations of God who are worthy to be praised as they honor and reverance you God, and surrender their lives to you. Encourage them as they draw near to you and walk with you.

In Jesus Name I ask all these things.. Amen!:D:p;):rolleyes:

Thank you secondchance

I pray God's blessing on your life as well.

Lord Jesus we thank you for your marvelous work in your creation... your daughters...... May we exemplify you! Bring you Glory and honor with every word spoken and every deed done. Help us to live in wisdom and make right choices.... we want our lives to bring you honor and praise...... we love you! we worship you...

In the mighty name of Jesus, we worship and adore You.

Thank you secondchance.

May the Lord Keep you as His dearly loved daughters into His loving care and protected path. May His light be what beckons you home and show you the way you are to walk. May He envelope you in His love and shower down His mercies and compassionate grace, May His peace be what surpasses all of your understanding and may He enable you to be and do what He has called you to do. May He bring forth new beginings, and fresh annnointings on your life and minisry for Him, as you go about the great commission that is to make disciples of all nations.

GOD bless you richly in His love! for there is nothing greater!

Thank you Lord for what you are doing in the lives of the ladies

A prayer for all you christian moms.....

Found in Collossians 1:3-6,9-14( insert your names....)

I always thank God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when I pray for you, because I have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the Love you have for all the saints- the faith and love that spring from the hope that is stored up for you in heaven and that you have already heard about in the word of truth, the gospel that has come to you. All over the world this gospel bearing fruit and growing, just as it has been doing among you since the day you heard it and understood God's grace in all it's truth..................

For this reason, since the day I heard about you, I have not (and will not;)) stop praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And I pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord Jesus and may please him in every way;bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience,and joyfully giving thanks to the father who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. For He has rescued you from the dominion of darkness and brought you into the kingdom of the Son he Loves, in whom you have redemption, the forgivness of sins.

I commit these women into your care and keeping Lord. I intercede on behalf of them and ask that you continue the work you are doing in their hearts and in their minds. Strengthen and encourage them on their journey to you! I love them as sisters,and appreciate each special and unique quality and personality they posses. They are creations of God who are worthy to be praised as they honor and reverance you God, and surrender their lives to you. Encourage them as they draw near to you and walk with you.

In Jesus Name I ask all these things.. Amen!:D:p;):rolleyes:

I would like to post a prayer.

Father....Draw us as one...into your Holy Spirit...that we may lift you up before men.

Help us Father to humble ourselves...so you can show yourself strong in and through us.

In Jesus' name...amen.

Thanks....Brenda

Thank you Father for your love as we learn to be obedient to hear your voice and walk in the path that you have set before us. To be humble and filled with grace knowing your love sustains us and sharing your love with others along the path of light that you have set before us.

Praying for all of my sisters in Christ,

Dawn

Thank you Father for your love as we learn to be obedient to hear your voice and walk in the path that you have set before us. To be humble and filled with grace knowing your love sustains us and sharing your love with others along the path of light that you have set before us.

Praying for all of my sisters in Christ,

Dawn

AMEN!!!!!!!!

I would like to post a prayer.

Father....Draw us as one...into your Holy Spirit...that we may lift you up before men.

Help us Father to humble ourselves...so you can show yourself strong in and through us.

In Jesus' name...amen.

Thanks....Brenda

Yes Lord!!!!

Father, we thank you for all the ladies.

Father, we as for time to be free up to share the love of God in our live with others.

Father, thank you for saving us that we give and help other

In Jesus name we pray and ask it all Amen.

According to Ephesians 2, when did God make us alive with Christ?

God made
us alive with Christ
, when
we were dead in transgressions
. God raised us up with Christ and seated
us with him
in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in coming ages he might show the
incomparable riches of his grace
, expressed in his kindness

God loves us, he made us alive, when we were dead in transgressions.

Then he raised us up and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus.

That he will show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in God's kindness. Does that put the power of His Holy Spirit on you, in you and through you? He did it for me and he did it for you, God is a good God and his mercy endures forever and ever.

Father God, Thank you for blessing this day with your word.

Father God, I ask you to anoint us with the power of your word that we will endure the wilds of the devil.

Father God, we thank you for making us alive when we were dead in transgressions.

Father God, we can't thank you enough for raising us up with Christ and seating us with him in the heavenly realm in Christ Jesus.

Father God, we thanks you for your plan to show your incomparable riches of your grace, expressed in your kindness, your kindness, and your kindness

Father God, help us to not take advantage of your liberty, but to merely walk and stand for you in all that we do and say.

Father God, thank you for your comfort, that we might comfort others.

Father God, your love is immeasurable, your love is unconditional, Father your love is beyond our most wildest dream, even that we could ask for.

Because you loved us. You saved us, through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Father God, we pray and ask it all in the name above all names, name where every knee will bow and every tounge confess, Jesus Christ is Lord, and

In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

May this message and prayer, be strength to you and bring joy and delight to you and your family this day.

On fire and sold out for Christ sake. How about you?

God desire that all be uplifted, and his word up lifted and comforted me, and I begin to share and comfort others.

Spread the gospel of Jesus Christ with others, there is a blesssing for all who follow Jesus.