Sign in to follow this  
Daisy

Exercise Accountability-- Post your progress!!!

I had a migraine headache today, so I did not do any work-out type exercise but I did clean the entire playroom including the closet and that entailed a lot of lifting and bending and I rearranged the furniture, which of course meant heavy lifting so I can feel "it" in my buttocks and legs anyway! I will try and walk extra tomorrow. I listened to 5 of my Home church's (in PA-The Worship Center, Pastor Sam Smucker) messages online while I cleaned and Praise God that headache is healed!

Exodus 15:26 (King James Version)

26And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

Walked today.

Proverbs 31:10 (New International Version)

10 [a] A wife of noble character who can find?

She is worth far more than rubies.

We visited Astoria yesterday (Sat.) and walked all around this great old town by the mouth of Columbia River and Pacific Ocean.

Psalm 118:23-25 (New International Version)

23 the LORD has done this,

and it is marvelous in our eyes.

24 This is the day the LORD has made;

let us rejoice and be glad in it.

25 O LORD, save us;

O LORD, grant us success.

Sunday walked, Walked yesterday. I intended to walk this morning but it was raining, so I intend to walk later this evening because it looks like it is clearing up and sun is coming out now.

Where are you Momofateen? I proclaim this blessing on you wherever you are!!!

Numbers 6:23-26 (New International Version)

23 "Tell Aaron and his sons, 'This is how you are to bless the Israelites. Say to them:

24 " ' "The LORD bless you

and keep you;

25 the LORD make his face shine upon you

and be gracious to you;

26 the LORD turn his face toward you

and give you peace." '

I know I haven't been on for a while. But I have great news!!!!! I recently bought a pair of pants and about a month ago and I had to take them in 3 1/2 inches YEA!!!!!!!! GOD IS AN AWESOME GODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you Momofateen-great work!!

On Wednesday I was swimming at the Columbia river, my dad really enjoyed that, then yesterday we went swimming at the pool and then went for a long walk.

Genesis 15:1 (Amplified Bible)

Genesis 15

1AFTER THESE things, the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram, I am your [a]Shield, your abundant compensation, and your reward shall be exceedingly great.

Thank you, Diamondring how is your weight loss going? Sorry I haven't been on site for a while, but I continue with my weight loss. I think I'm about 20 pounds from my goal. THANK YOU JESUS, PRAISE GOD ON HIGH, LORD YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Psalm 95

1 Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD;

let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.

2 Let us come before him with thanksgiving

and extol him with music and song.

3 For the LORD is the great God,

the great King above all gods.

4 In his hand are the depths of the earth,

and the mountain peaks belong to him.

5 The sea is his, for he made it,

and his hands formed the dry land.

6 Come, let us bow down in worship,

let us kneel before the LORD our Maker;

7 for he is our God

and we are the people of his pasture,

the flock under his care.

Today, if you hear his voice,

8 do not harden your hearts as you did at Meribah, [a]

as you did that day at Massah in the desert,

9 where your fathers tested and tried me,

though they had seen what I did.

10 For forty years I was angry with that generation;

I said, "They are a people whose hearts go astray,

and they have not known my ways."

11 So I declared on oath in my anger,

"They shall never enter my rest."

This thread is a great idea. For me I need to exercise to help with stress and to feel healthier. I walked today and I also did a palates workout. I felt blue today and I noticed that when I exercise even for 10 minutes, the next day I do feel much better. My goal is to do 10-30 minutes of exercise a day. I like to do sit up, push ups etc. I just feel stronger. Lets encourage each other!!

Katie

I have been walking twice a day since school started to and from the school. I am not losing weight so much but I am retaining my weight and that is ok with me, it is so good to feel energetic again and to feel my muscles again. I think I lost some b/c clothes are looser and I can wear some things that I couldn't last year, such as size large t-shirts instead of Extra large. I am not exercising to lose weight because so much of my life I was skinny and weak so I kind of enjoy being a bit heavier because I have so much more strength. I have muscular arms and thighs now and they were getting really soft last year, but I am getting firmer everyday now, still have work to do but I am getting there. I do not own a scale because I tend to get obsessed about the actual numbers of my weight then. I weigh in when I visit home since my Mom has a bathroom scale so I will know in November my actual weight.

Psalm 33:21

For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.

Edited by DiamondRing

God is Great!!!!!I went shopping today and bought some jeans. I know I'm not where I want to be but things are look up for me! This summer I was at a size 18 now I wearing a size 14. My goal is size 10 Whew Whew Whew!!!!! Sorry I havent been here in a while but I was still workin out.

Exodus 15:11-16 (New King James Version)

11 “Who is like You, O LORD, among the gods?

Who is like You, glorious in holiness,

Fearful in praises, doing wonders?

12 You stretched out Your right hand;

The earth swallowed them.

13 You in Your mercy have led forth

The people whom You have redeemed;

You have guided them in Your strength

To Your holy habitation.

14 “The people will hear and be afraid;

Sorrow will take hold of the inhabitants of Philistia.

15 Then the chiefs of Edom will be dismayed;

The mighty men of Moab,

Trembling will take hold of them;

All the inhabitants of Canaan will melt away.

16 Fear and dread will fall on them;

By the greatness of Your arm

They will be as still as a stone,

Till Your people pass over, O LORD,

Till the people pass over

Whom You have purchased.

Amen! Amen!

Edited by Momofateen

Okay, ladies I'm just did this workout on youtube. Because I need something different so I wouldn't hit that plateau. Are you ready for this workout? Can you dance? It took me a minute to get this. But I got it. Watch this

Let me know what you think?

Acts 20:24 (New International Version)

24However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

I did some latin foot work today. Try it if you want too. Dancing your way into fitness is fun.

Deuteronomy 32:3-4 (New International Version)

3 I will proclaim the name of the LORD.

Oh, praise the greatness of our God!

4 He is the Rock, his works are perfect,

and all his ways are just.

A faithful God who does no wrong,

upright and just is he.

Ok so today I ran/walked mostly ran a mile, then I did suicides in the backyard those are a real killer, I thought my legs would burst into flames. Then I went for a mile bike ride. I also did some jumps for 30 seconds and later i will probably do some lifting.

today I jumped rope for a bit, I ran the stairs for 6 minutes and stopping every 2 minutes to do backwards pushups on the stairs, I did crunches, planks, I lifted and I ran the stairs sideways for a minute

I was gonna skip working out today since everything was tightening up but I decided to do some crunches and leg workouts then I ran 3/4 of a mile and walked the other 1/4