Sign in to follow this  
Daisy

Exercise Accountability-- Post your progress!!!

I've stuck with my workouts and daily walks this week. I've finally budged on the scale and lost 10 lbs and an inch on my waist. I'm keeping on. It feels good to fit in my clothes once again without things being so snug. I also feel healthier. I know all the ladies here will feel better too just by taking a little time each day to walk or get moving. Let's keep going ladies!!!!

Good for you RMW. I just finished my week of workouts. I feel good and my clothes are feeling good to me too.

Thank you Jesus for letting me finish this week of workouts. Thank you for giving me strength and preserverance when I didn't want to do the workouts. Because I was tired from work or housecleaning. Thank you for loving me and caring enough for me that I started working out again. Thank you for allowing me to go back to my workouts after my sickness. Thank you for all the many blessing you bestowed upon me. Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!

Momofateen

Hello All... I hope it's ok to join in.... I do Tae Bo 5 days a week and weight training 2 - 3 time's per week... This Morning I did Tae Bo Cardio, and some upper body weight training... I'll be taking my usual 2 rest days over the weekend... but Monday morning I'll be back to it! :)

Hi ladies! This is an awesome topic! I would really love to join you. I have a question first...My hubby is in the military and his schedule is constantly changing. I am on my own when it comes to working out. I have a tredmill in my home but I have a 4 year old ( I do not have issues with her bothering me when I am on the treadmill ). If my son who is 14 months old is awake I have a problem keeping him away from the treadmill. Yes I could workout only when he is napping but I usually use that time to CLEAN! Any sugestions? Thanx

Thanks for the welcome momofateen!! :D

Good Morning Carmen!

I have 3 kids... mine are a bit older than yours... 11, 9, and 6. I've found the best time for me to workout is before the kiddos are up and about so I do my workout about 6:30 am every morning (mon - fri)... I know if I put it off for later in the day it's just not gonna' happen, so i have to do it first thing in the morning...

Bekah,

Wow! 6:30am is early. My kids get up at 6:00am. I just don't think I can roll out of bed that early to excersise. If my hubby gets home in the evening before 8:00pm I can usually do it then. I am going to try that. Thank you for sharing Bekah.

Bekah,

I have done excercise early in the morning before. That's really the best time. If you can do it at that time. Your body is well rested and ready for a good workout. Then the rest of the day you don't have to worry about working out. Because so many things get in our way during the day.

Momofateen

Hey Ladies,

I just did my 2mi walk early before I go to work. Yeaaaaah!!!!!! I did it early because when I come home from work my feet are so sore. Like I said before I am learning how to adjust my workouts for my schedule.:D

Momofateen

Congrats on your walk momofateen!! You rock! :)

You're welcome Carmen.. :) have a great workout tonight! :)

This morning I did Amped Rockin' Abs (45 minute Tae Bo workout) along about 30 push-ups... I used to do 60 push-ups/day, but I slacked off :eek: so, workin' my way back up... I can do eettt! :)

See ya'll tomorrow!! :)

Thanks for the kudos! :)

This morning I did Tae Bo Elite Upper Body and my lower body weight training workout along with some ab work and pushups... :) whoo hoo!! feeeelin' good! :)

Congrats on your workout!! you rock! :)

I'm just about to go off and do Tae Bo Elite Fat Blasting Cardio... it's 45 minutes of pure cardio! loooves it! :)

bbl to check-in! :)

Well, my thyroid problem is working against me. I gained 4 lbs....but I'm still kicking away...doing my morning exercises and daily walks...and eating healthy!!!

Sorry to hear that RMW. But I give you applause to the fact you keep on pushing. You know how to make lemonade!!!!!!!!

Momofateen

Thanks for your encouragement, Momofateen. It's funny that you mentioned "lemonade" because that's been my motto for along while..."When life hands you a lemon, make lemonade!"

Good Morning! :)

I just finished my Tae Bo workout, Total Body Fat Blasting! :)

Have a great day ladies!

::hugs::

~Bekah

Good morning ladies!

I did Tae Bo Elite Lower Body, push ups, and ab work this morning...

I'll be taking Saturday and Sunday as my rest days and get back into it Monday morning! : )

Have a great weekend! :)

::hugs::

Ok ladies,

I have slacked off on my running because it got hot here and then school started and I ran out of time during the day. BUT I AM STARTING BACK UP tomorrow. OW!! OW!! OW!! I have kept up w/ the walking w/ my mom so that is 2 miles 4-5 days a week. I have set a goal for next year at this time to be running a 10k race. That is 6.250 miles. I have got get my time down to 45 minutes or less. Since I have posted this. I have to do it and follow thru. SO pray so I don't chicken out or think that I can't do this. This is my dream because in 4 years my oldest dd want us to run the NYC marathon. That is 26.2 miles. :eek:

I am so impressed w/ this web, and you guys are an inspriation to me. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Stacey

Did anyone workout today? I'm going to do In Home Walk tonight I think this will be 2 mi walk. But I have a question how many blocks is 1mi. When I do my treadmill it tells me when I'm at 1mi but when riding my bike I still not quite sure how many blocks are in 1 mi. Does anyone know? Or is there anything type of gaget that I could put on my bike that will monitor it?

Momofateen

I have a treadmill and I walk up 10 flight of steps.

I am going to try the tread mill in the morning at 4:00 am.

Ok Ladies,

First and foremost Happy Monday!!!! It is a Beauitful Fall day here in Ohio. The trees are starting to change and you can smell the change of season. LOVE IT!! Plus the weather is getting cool and crisp.

I did my 2 mile wlak w/ my mom this am. We don't stroll leisurely either and then I just got back from a 2 mile run w/ the dogs. They love that. The youngest, who we still consider a pup, even though he is a year decided to roll in a dead animal. There goes he chances for coming and taking a nap today. The smell is just gross.:(:eek: Youngest dd will have to bathe him today after school.

Have a good day

Stacey:D