Sign in to follow this  
Daisy

Exercise Accountability-- Post your progress!!!

Congrats on your walk and run this morning Stacey! you rock!

This morning I did Tae Bo, Billy's Favorite Moves along with my usual pushups, and ab work....

Keep up the hard work, ladies!

Have a great day!

I did my 2mi walk and boy it feels good to sweat!!!!! Lord Thank YOU for allowing me to make it through another week of aerobics.

Momofateen

Great job momofateen!!

Good morning ladies,

Sorry, I didn't check-in yesterday... it was just a very busy day aaand it was also mine and hubby's 14 year anniversary! So spent the afternoon/evening with hubby of course ; )) : ) WOW! It's hard to believe how fast the last 14 years have gone by! : )

Anyhoo, I did workout yesterday.. did Core Express and lb weight training, ab work, and pushups.. and today I did GRB2, bicep work, ab work, and push ups...

Have an awesome day ladies!

Keep up the hard work!

::hugs::

Awww... Thank you momofateen!! :hug:

This morning I did Elite Lower body, lower body weight training, push ups, and ab work..

Have a great rest of the day ladies!! :)

~Bekah

I did my 2 mile walk w/ my mom this am and then decided to do my 5k run. It was a hot and humid one today. It bothered the dogs, and it normally doesn't. I can really tell that the season is changing here. you can here the how dry the leaves are and smell the changes, see the brillant colors the trees are becoming. YEAH!!!! I love fall! Happy Friday to all!:D

Stacey

Still plugging away, I did all my exercises and walks this week.

Great job ladies!! :)

This morning I did Tae Bo Cardio Circuit 1, upper body weight training, pushups, and ab work...

Lookin' forward to resting over the weekend...

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend ladies!! :)

::hugs::

~Bekah

Hello there...

This morning i did Tae Bo Celebrity Sculpt, upper body weights, push ups, and a work..

see ya'll tomorrow...

Great job!

I did Tae Bo and some weight training on both Tue. and Wed.... today I took a rest day, but I'll be back to it tomorrow! :)

Keep up the great work ladies! :)

Kudos Bekah!!!

I just did my 2mi walk. Keep it going. Don't stop until we reach the top!!!! Yahoooooooo

Momofateen

Hi there ladies!!

I know that I haven't been posting that often but I have been busy kids, etc. Well I twisted my knee monday am on a run w/ the dogs and now I can't run for 4-6 weeks!!!!:mad::eek::mad: DARN!! This really sucks because the weather is starting to change here and i love enjoying the colors and smells. So now I have to get creative w/ my exercising!!! I had a big old pity party for myself for a couple of days then I realized that I can get some books read, clean out some drawers and get rid of those clothes that don't fit any more!!!!:D They just have happen to get to big!!! I guess that means a SHOPPING TRIP!!!!!!! So great job to all of you that have been posting and keep up the great work!!!

Mama5k

I'm with 'Haydensfunkymom', I'd like to workout period!!

I'm not a big person, but I'm out of shape. I've had 5 children over the course of 23 years. I'm 5'5" and I weigh about 150. I need help!! I use to do Pilate's (actually taught a class), but I think I need some kind of cardio workout.

If someone could tell me what exercises to do and when to do them...that would be great! I'm fabulous at following directions! Not to mention, the accountability would be great.

So, does someone want to help me get started?

Carla

Hey Carla H, I do the 2mi walk with Leslie Sansone. It's on cd it's a good cardio vascular. There is also a mini workout in this thread at the beggining that you can do as well.

Momofateen

Well, I started homeschooling my son and the working out went down hill. I'm starting up again, though. Sorry I've been gone so long.

If you want to loose weight, take food out of it, take all the emotions out of it, thinking about food, change your thoughts to just eating because you have to , eating well, and using all that extra head space on exercising, take the thought away of it being hard, life is ! just do it! and enjoy the thought of the fresh air and make it a part of your life, you must remember, you don't own your body, God does! so don't abuse it or you will pay the price, the hardest part is to control the mind, your thoughts your emotions, with proper training and support, you can do it! your life will be so much more rewardind, not so selfish and overweight which will make you feel depresses and hopeless, really cleanse out your mind and your mind and God will be able to use you more! good luck ladies and stay thin and think tall!

Good morning mamas!

Sorry I've been MIA. It's been a rough couple of months. My grandma passed away in October :( and then about a month later my husband had to have another bypass surgery, (his second one in the last 4 years). He's been home for 2 weeks now and he's doing really well and I'm starting to get back into a workout routine... I'm resting over the weekend, but I'll be back to it on Monday morning!

Great job with all your workouts! See ya' Monday! :)

January 2008

It's 2008. Are we going to start this again? Want to look great in 2008! Are you ready ladies?

Momofateen