Sign in to follow this  
momi42

I'm back

I'm back after a very stressful summer. This summer saw a lot of changes in my house and family. My husband has had a huge awakening from God. God really started convicting his heart about his role as a husband and parent. He actually apologized to me for his selfishness in our relationship. WOW! He has been so much more compassionate with our kids and realizes how his example affects them.

We still have our 2 foster boys and will hopefully get an idea of how long they will be with us after their Termination of Parental Rights hearing at the end of this month. Dakota is doing well with his disabilities and has come a long way in trying to catch up developmentally in spite of having Down's.

My husband and I went to a healing service by an evangelist from our church and my shoulder was healed after being in pain since my car accident in 1998. This was really big for me. I have had such limited range of motion and lack of strength that has been restored to me. Praise God.

I'm trying to keep this as short as I can, but hope to share more in the near future.

I have missed you all very much and look forward to being back in the fold.

Proud of you Crystal!

I've thought about you and prayed for you. I know what you mean about having a different kind of summer. Just yesterday I was writing it out and thinking, we didn't go anywhere geographicly, but in the heart we traveled for miles! It's hard work, but good work. Sounds like the Lord got alot accomplished in all of you.

I'm really glad to hear you kiddos... ALL O'them.... are doing well to. What will the school year look like for you? We opted to pull two of ours home for home school. It's gonna be good. Give that cutie Dakota a tickle or two from all O'us over here. May your week be blessed, dear one!

Crystal -

You must have a heart of GOLD. I am new... Just started this week since my three went back to school. I have met so many great Mom's like yourself. It is so nice to be back into a schedule I need that and summer was great and we were so blessed by GOD. Praise GOD for healing you! He is so faithful. I am so excited what GOD is doing in my life and has done. Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Hey, Crystal! We haven't met yet but Welcome Home. I am glad you had such a productive summer, though it was a struggle. Blessings to you and your family!