Sign in to follow this  
abc

alli

has anyone tried the alli weight loss program?

Or know anything about it.

Hey abc,

I really don't know that much about it, but was wondering what kind of weight loss plan you were thinking of? If I am not being to nosy. Because I got on the scales other and that is the first since Christmas and I have lost about 20 lbs. I didn't join a weight loss program, I walk almost every day and I eat real food but I have learned to cut my portions back and quit when I am full. Plus, you know that I run, but htat has slacked off since it got hot and the kids have gotten back into school, BUT I start back tomorrow, because next year at this time I will be running a 10k race and I am bound and determined to do it. Because I have now set another goal to run a half marathon in 2-2 1/2 years. Not bad for a 41 y.o. mom. If you have any questions ask away!

Stacey aka mama5k always running!:D

Thanks

I went on the internet and got the information. I went to the store to buy some cloths and was disappointed with my size.

I bought the alli product and took it back after reading the information.

It is for someone who will like to loose 50 pounds or more.

I am trying to loose 10 then 10 more. I was trying to find a way to jump start my program.

I decided to cut back on portions and watch what I eat. I found that it is too risky to do pills.

I claim 10 flight of stairs every day for 5 days my office is on the tenth floor.

I step it up to twice a day and still have not been able to loose.

It is not going to be easy.

I am fine with my size, however I want to step it back now before I get older.

I am in a size 14 and I am 5' 8" tall.

I think 10 pound will put me in a size 12 and that were I would like to be.

I will tell you that the weight went on slowly and it has to come off slowly. I 5'10 and since I started this 2 1/2 years ago I have lost probably 40-50 lbs. I let myself go and eat for all the wrong reasons. Just by changing my eating habits has helped andi haven't used any dieting things. Walking, cutting back on portion sizes and pray has helped me and w/ running has helped also.

It has to be one day at time. Have you got a pedometer. That is what I have and I use it when I run and walk w/ my mom so I can keep track of my steps. It motivates you to add more steps each day!

Happy Sunday!!

Stacey:D

mama5k,

I am going to try to add the treadmill, I have one. I also have my tandem bike now. I just have to get JJ to go with me. I use to run 5k's. I ran a 10k and that was the end of my running,