Sign in to follow this  
CarlaH

My 17 year old son, Corey...

Please pray for my son. He is not serving God. I'm not sure he's even saved. I think he has a lot of anger toward God. Pray as the Holy Spirit leads.

I am believing that he will humble himself before the Lord with a repentant heart. Surrendering himself completely.

Thanks so much for all of your prayers. :)

Prayer Staying Attracted to Holiness and Purity

Prayer

Staying Attracted to Holiness and Purity

Lord,

I pay that you would fill (name of child) with a love for You that surpasses her (his) love for anything or anyone else. Help her (him) to respect and revere Your laws and understand that they are there for her (his) benefit.

May she (he) clearly see that when Your laws are disobeyed, life doesn’t work. Hide Your Word in her (his) heart so that there is no attraction to sin. I pray she (he) will run from evil, from impurity, from unholy thoughts, words, and deeds, and that she (he) will be drawn toward whatever is pure and holy.

Let Christ be formed in her (him) and cause her (him) to do what is right. You have said, “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God” (Matthew 5:8). May a desire for holiness that comes from a pure heart be reflected in all that she (he) does. Let it be manifested in her (His) appearance as well.

I pray that the clothes she (he) wears and the way she (he) styles her (his) hair and chooses to adorn her (his) body and face will reflect a reverence and a desire to glorify You, Lord. Where she (he) has strayed from the path of holiness, bring her (him0 to repentance and work Your cleansing power in her (his) heart and life. Give her (him) understanding that to live in purity brings wholeness and blessing, and that the greatest reward for it is seeing You.

Momofateen-Hope this helps you. I will also be praying for you too!!! I also have a teenage son.