Sign in to follow this  
So_blessedTN

So Blessed is back with more good news

I have now 80 pounds off. Still leanning on the Lord for strenght and courage.

I have been reading some of the forum, one says,"no temptaion will come to you". WRONG!!!!! As long as you try hard to do right no matter what it is in Life, and you are trying to do what God have you to, there is always temptions. Cause that is when Satan bugs us the most with the temptations.

You don't have to do them. But he is going to try to talk you into it. This is when Faith comes in. Trust, and Obey, keep the Faith. I believe with all my heart God can get us through anything. Right Ladies?????

He will get us through weather you becoming a Mom, or started to be a Mom, or have been a Mom for years. He knows our troubles and He still Loves us and will guide us. If we just lay the burden down at His feet and pick up our cross and keep on going we will be fine. Mighty Fine!

Thanks for the Birthday greeting I love everyone of you with all my heart. even if I have never meet you. That is what Jesus taught me.

Praise the Lord, 80 lbs and the devil is mad.............

You're absolutely right about the temptation thing. The Bible does say that we aren't tempted with anything that isn't common to man but that God is faithful and will provide a way out. It also says that God will not let us be tempted beyond what we can bear. Congrats on the weight loss. I know it's a struggle. Keep up the good work.

80 pounds! WOW!! That's awesome!!

Pray for my hubby. He's really struggling with this.

Also he is auditioning for the group New Song (actually his 2nd audition) and he doesn't want his weight to hinder this from happening. We are praying for God's will to be accomplished in this.

He's really miserable with the weight, but lacks the self control to KEEP it off. Thanks for praying.

Carla

Wow! That is excellent! Congratulations! You are doing terrific!

I started back with Weight Watchers a month ago and have lost almost two pounds in a month.

Must go crawl under a rock now.

But, since the beginning of this summer I have lost 10 pounds.

And I am short and don't have tons to lose.

Which makes it more difficult since it is a percentage type thing and just a few pounds can make a difference in clothing size.

I have about 5 more to go and I would be much happier and my old clothes would all fit.

I am fitting in some now but not all and the ones I am fitting in still are a bit uncomfortable.