Sign in to follow this  
abc

Instructions

Hello Ladies,

Many of us are looking for instructions. We need instructions for our lives.

We need instructions for our families, husbands, children, jobs, and simply day to day stuff. We need instruction on which way to turn, to look, to seek or to knock. We need just a word from God for our lives...

We could just turn to Jesus for our instructions.

Lord show us how to live a life that is beautiful to You.

Lord teach us what You call pleasing and blessed in Your sight.

Lord we want to work our way through.

Lord we want to know You more and know Your deeper truths

Lord let it be transforming to our hearts and our lives.

Lord it is a privilege to have you come with us in today and the days to come to know you better.

Lord we are waiting your instructions, that we will be ye transformed in your likeness.

Lord we pray that our eyes and ears are open to recieve instruction from your word the Bible.

Lord we pray this pray in Jesus name. Amen

Please feel free to add your comments, support or pray with us for Jesus' instructions to us in our daily lives.

Prayer requires commitment on our part.

A commitment to continue coming into His presence.

We want to seek him daily.

We want to seek his power in our lives.

We want to bombard heaven with prayers for strength.

God can do what we can't do.

He will restore and renew what was lost.

So keep praying until He makes you hungry and thirsty for righteousness.

Your hunger for Him is a blessing

A life devoted to the teaching of Christ.

A life that reflects the grace and mercy of a loving God.

Words of encouragement from the Bible

Words of encouragement from the Bible to the single moms and other moms as well.

KJV

Matt 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Lord we ask if you would open eyes to see that your word be planted in the heart of the moms seeking your perfect will and ways.

Lord we pray that these words take root and spring up and bare fruit.

Lord we ask that you walk with us daily.

Lord we ask for strength for the poor in spirit

Lord we ask for comfort and water for the thirsty

Lord we thank you for your mercy and ask to help us be peacemaker, your way, your will.

Lord, help us to talk, walk and live in the light of You.

Lord, thank you for being our Lord

We pray and ask it all in Jesus' name. Amen.

Hello Ladies,

Many of us are looking for instructions. We need instructions for our lives.

We need instructions for our families, husbands, children, jobs, and simply day to day stuff. We need instruction on which way to turn, to look, to seek or to knock. We need just a word from God for our lives...

We could just turn to Jesus for our instructions.

Lord it is a privilege to have you come with us in today and the days to come to know you better.

Lord we are waiting your instructions, that we will be ye transformed in your likeness.

Lord we pray that our eyes and ears are open to recieve instruction from your word the Bible.

Please feel free to add your comments, support or pray with us for Jesus' instructions to us in our daily lives.

So true! That has so been on my mind lately. I'm the kinda person who often feels lost without knowing what comes next. And that need has been taking a toll on my faith. I feel as though I have spiritual cotton shoved in my ears. Perhaps I am not the only one. :o

Thank you for your prayers abc. They are so on the money.

TonelsMom,

Thank you for your encouragements as well. I will continue to seek God in pray for you and all of us. We are one body in Christ Jesus.

It seems like every believer I know has been broken. None of us ever went looking for brokenness, but it comes to find us. With all the pain, heartache and suffering.

Maybe we never knew anything so painful that it emptied our spirits.

Maybe we feel like we lived our whole life in pain.

I thought that I could skip pass it by singing. But Jesus never preached the insulated gospel.

Did you ever think the same kind of things? We can not escape our humanity and the frailties that come with it.

I often look at this scripture and wondered why this one was first in the beatitudes "Poor in Spirit"

KJV

Matt 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

I will continue to ask God to open eyes and keep them open to see what He wants for our lives.

I will pray for our ears will hear him when He calls us to go where and when He wants us.

I will pray for our strength in Him to become stronger and for our love to grow and remain in Him for ever and ever.

Did you ever think the same kind of things? We can not escape our humanity and the frailties that come with it.

Escaping is EXACTLY what I have been trying to do almost all of my life. I hate what I perceive to be as weaknesses of my human emotions. I have burned countless bridges because of it, and as a result I am essentially isolated. So often I wonder if that is something I truly prefer or am I simply trying to convince myself so the pain is not so great.

Lately I have been trying so hard to understand the "whys" of human nature and the "whys" of people's beliefs/values. I throw my hands up in frustration because I just do not get it. I feel like a robot and can't understand any of it.

:o Erm, well, ah thanks for my ramble. ~blushes in embarassment of brain-fart-via-pc~

Support needed by many

Hello ladies,

I have found that many Christian Single Parents are miss informed and lack the understanding as to what it take to live as a single parent, including me. I will attempt to provide information to many unanswered questions.

I am not excluding married moms, if this information is helpful for you please partake, live and let it bring light to you as well. Many have questions that they have longed for answers, but yet afraid to ask. In some cases it is a fear of condemnation. When not getting to answer quickly we end up stumbling through parenthood blindly and often not successful at helping our situation and children succeed day to day.

However we try and try until we get it right or until things get better. We are frustrated with the process of trying to find a way to common problems. We end up hurt, blaming ourselves and others for our many mistakes. We feel bad about decisions we make that don’t quite turn out the way we expected.

With the help of the Holy Spirit I am going to do my best at bringing light to some these questions and subjects.

Ladies please pray with me and that this support to go forth and be fruitful. May it help others bring their frustration and pain to a halt?

Shouldn't we stop and ask for directions........?

Originally posted by abc:

It seems like every believer I know has been broken. None of us ever went looking for brokenness, but it comes to find us. With all the pain, heartache and suffering.

Maybe we never knew anything so painful that it emptied our spirits.

Maybe we feel like we lived our whole life in pain.

I thought that I could skip pass it by singing. But Jesus never preached the insulated gospel.

I think our emotions can make or break us right at this point. I can think of two personal examples right now. Here's the first one...

About 13 years ago I was a total emotional wreck. A lot of stuff from my childhood was messing with my mind and really causing a lot of struggle in our marriage. When it came to it's ugly head, I decided I needed help and I chose, saught after, and obtained help. I hated it. I signed up for the program willingly, but each week we met and worked through some of the hardest stuff of my life. I had a book I had to do homework in. I didn't even call it by it's name, I just referred to it as my 'burden' or my 'hurtful' book. I finished that course and I chose to dig and poke and discover any and all brokenness within my heart and soul that could be contributing to my somewhat freakish and unstable emotional behavior. I just wanted it gone!

You know, it did work. I became stronger and more capable of controlling my emotions and understanding where and what I was feeling and why. Now, not everybody wants to sign up for this sort of process. It really was brutal for about 2-3 months, but I did find closure and learn things about myself and how to do stuff better.

On the other hand, right now in my life I do not want to do any digging. I know I am grieving and time helps the process and all that, but I am not accustomed to having this sort of 'willful' attitude towards the process. I don't want to have a lot of time to myself. I don't want to read my word because that is all I did for the 21+ days I was at USC with Kenny. Every time I flip through my Bible it reminds me of the searching through the scriptures I did while in his room, trying to comfort both him and myself with the psalms and other passages. Don't get me wrong though. I am not throwing any of those passages out as useless or garbage. They are still just as rock solid as ever. I just hurt and further examination of my heart only hurts more. I recognize myself to be a bit depleated and I know I need a refreshing, but I'm not doing a very good job of feeding myself. Right now I am simply letting him carry me, like the footprints in the sand, and I am content to let him do that. It is so much easier.

So if I put this into context of what abc shared, YEAH! I have felt emptied and still do. I need the new manna for today, but I think I also need to learn some new tactics with the Lord. My kids are having to learn how to deal differently with me since Dad is gone. I am the only one to go through and certain ways they once did things are no longer going to work. I think that is what I'm headed for with my Father God. I think He wants to show me a new way of intimacy and abiding in Him. I just have to trust the process and let go a bit. This is not my favorite thing right now. I think I'm afraid I'll errupt like a geyser and never stop. I prefer the ebb and flow approach... a little here, a little there.

Directions are available to any of us at any time. But I believe God requires us to "press into HIM" to get them. He doesn't tease us with them like carott before the horse. They are top secret and private to each of us individually and so he gives them to us in our secret place. It's our choice to go find HIM there. When we do this I believe He has opportunity to flood us generously with HIS love and mercy and grace and wisdom for the way... more than we could ask or imagine.

I agree and say Yes, Lord! Speak to us however You need to.

I choose right now to turn my hearing and my vision and my mind and my heart towards You, that I might hear You, and see You and know You better and deeper and stronger than ever before.

It is going to be alright

HISstrengthinMe,

It is going to be alright.

It is going to be ok

Come into His house and magnify His name and worship Him

Worship Him Worship Christ our Lord.

Father, we stand in the gap for HISstrengthinMe,

Father, we stand asking for strength and restoration of newness in you.

Father, we stand asking to refresh and make new.

Father, we stand for her because she is weak in spirit.

Father, we stand asking if you would be with her and the children, give them wisdom and understanding of the new life that you are giving to them.

Father, there is brokenness and they are in need of your strength and healing.

Father, we pray that you keep her in her right mind and that she will stay the course.

Father, we pray that you stick closer than a brother, mother, father, or husband.

Father, we pray that she will flow in your love and grace, for the desire of her heart to serve you and to be drawn closer to you.

Father, we pray this pray in Jesus name. Amen.

The Significance of Emotions

I think our
emotions
can make or break us right at this point. . .

I was doing some research on emotions and this statement. I thought that I would post something interesting that I found. It will help us understand emotion and what HISstrengthinMe is saying.

The Significance of Emotions

Why spend our time on the Holy Spirit and emotions?

First,
emotions are closer to us than air. They are the ever present current within us. We need to understand and manage them.

Second,
emotions come with great intensity. Most of us struggle with our emotions. A thought may be put out of the mind; it is not necessarily so with a fearful emotion. We cannot flee from our feelings; therefore, we must deal with them.

Third,
the evangelical’s approach to emotions may be the weakest part of our “system” of spirituality. We desperately need clarity in the area.

Fourth,
the place of the emotions is a significant issue within the pages of the Bible. The management of our emotions is key to spiritual life. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to mold our ability to have emotions to display Christ’s character. An understanding of the Holy Spirit’s role leads us to deeper understanding of spiritual life.

Fifth,
the doorway to the inner life is the experience of emotions. Emotions are where the counselor begins.

Sixth, pastors in their teaching and leading need to understand the function of emotions. Many believe that with significant emotional problems are going to Christian and non-Christian counselors rather than their pastors.

Seventh,
effective preaching demands a clear understanding of emotions.

Finally,
Emotions do authenticate our understanding of the truth. A happy heart is the greatest evidence of the apprehension of spiritual truth. In the Bible, truth is supposed to strike the life with positive emotional force. Truth without effect is an unknown within scripture.

Given the significance of emotions I contend that the Holy Spirit has a fundamental role to play in the emotional life of the Christian. To appreciate this role, three factors must be examined and understood. The first is that we as humans are an analogy of the divine. The reason that we have emotions is that God has emotions. We are made in the image of God, an image that includes a key component of emotions—in short, his emotional image. We are not saying we are making God in our image. Instead we are in his; therefore, we feel and want.

With the coming of the Holy Spirit into our lives, a richly emotional presence has entered our person. Finally we must learn how to cooperate with this person for our emotional well being.

Ref-David Eckman, Th.M., Ph.D.

Share time, I got this one today.

(REMEMBER HE WROTE "PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE")

You will enjoy the new insights that Rick Warren has, with his wife now having cancer and him having "wealth" from the book sales. This is an absolutely incredible short interview with Rick Warren,

"Purpose Driven Life " author and pastor of Saddleback Church in California

In the interview by Paul Bradshaw with Rick Warren, Rick said:

People ask me, What is the purpose of life? And I respond: In a nutshell, life is preparation for eternity. We were made to last forever, and God wants us to be with Him in Heaven.

One day my heart is going to stop, and that will be the end of my body-- but not the end of me.

I may live 60 to 100 years on earth, but I am going to spend trillions of years in eternity. This is the warm-up act - the dress rehearsal. God wants us to practice on earth what we will do forever in eternity.

We were made by God and for God, and until you figure that out, life isn't going to make sense.

Life is a series of problems: Either you are in one now, you're just coming out of one, or you're getting ready to go into another one.

The reason for this is that God is more interested in your character than your comfort.

God is more interested in making your life holy than He is in making your life happy.

We can be reasonably happy here on earth, but that's not the goal of life. The goal is to grow in character, in Christ likeness.

This past year has been the greatest year of my life but also the toughest, with my wife, Kay, getting cancer.

I used to think that life was hills and valleys - you go through a dark time, then you go to the mountaintop, back and forth. I don't believe that anymore.

Rather than life being hills and valleys, I believe that it's kind of like two rails on a railroad track, and at all times you have something good and something bad in your life.

No matter how good things are in your life, there is always something bad that needs to be worked on.

And no matter how bad things are in your life, there is always something good you can thank God for.

You can focus on your purposes, or you can focus on your problems.

If you focus on your problems, you're going into self-centeredness,"which is my problem, my issues, my pain." But one of the easiest ways to get rid of pain is to get your focus off yourself and onto God and others.

We discovered quickly that in spite of the prayers of hundreds of thousands of people, God was not going to heal Kay or make it easy for her.

It has been very difficult for her, and yet God has strengthened her character, given her a ministry of helping other people, given her a testimony, drawn her closer to Him and to people.

You have to learn to deal with both the good and the bad of life.

Actually, sometimes learning to deal with the good is harder. For instance, this past year, all of a sudden, when the book sold 15 million copies, it made me instantly very wealthy.

It also brought a lot of notoriety that I had never had to deal with before. I don't think God gives you money or notoriety for your own ego or for you to live a life of ease.

So I began to ask God what He wanted me to do with this money, notoriety and influence. He gave me two different passages that helped me decide what to do, II Corinthians 9 and Psalm 72

First, in spite of all the money coming in, we would not change our lifestyle one bit. We made no major purchases.

Second, about midway through last year, I stopped taking a salary from the church.

Third, we set up foundations to fund an initiative we call The Peace Plan to plant churches, equip leaders, assist the poor , care for the sick, and educate the next generation.

Fourth, I added up all that the church had paid me in the 24 years since I started the church, and I gave it all back. It was liberating to be able to serve God for free.

We need to ask ourselves: Am I going to live for possessions? Popularity?

Am I going to be driven by pressures? Guilt? Bitterness? Materialism? Or am I going to be driven by God's purposes (for my life)?

When I get up in the morning, I sit on the side of my bed and say, God, if I don't get anything else done today, I want to know You more and love You better. God didn't put me on earth just to fulfill a to-do list. He's more interested in what I am than what I do.

That's why we're called human beings, not human doings.

Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.

Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.

Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.

Painful moments, TRUST GOD.

Every moment, THANK GOD

I am stunned by the fact that not only did he stop taking a salary, but he payed ALL his previous salary BACK??!! That is huge!! Here's a small chunk of one of the scriptures he refrenced. I have felt very 'carried' by God in the past couple of months, so this is actually a sweet reading.

2 Cor. 9:10-15

10 Now may[c] He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness, 11 while you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God. 12 For the administration of this service not only supplies the needs of the saints, but also is abounding through many thanksgivings to God, 13 while, through the proof of this ministry, they glorify God for the obedience of your confession to the gospel of Christ, and for your liberal sharing with them and all men, 14 and by their prayer for you, who long for you because of the exceeding grace of God in you. 15 Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!

Also, the previous post on emotions is fantastic. Not many pastors/teachers really touch on this.

Second, emotions come with great intensity. Most of us struggle with our emotions. A thought may be put out of the mind; it is not necessarily so with a fearful emotion. We cannot flee from our feelings; therefore, we must deal with them.

If I had not learned what I did years ago about my emotions I would think myself a basket-case right now. No doubt. My emotions have to be surrendered to God, or I will consistently make bad choices. The other night, I was 'emotional' about the decision to attend my parent support group with the kids or not. I felt apprehensive, nervous, and really indecisive. I stopped and prayed and told the Lord I didn't really want to go yet. I told him I didn't feel good about going on that night. I asked Him for peace and freedom to make a good decision for my family and He gave it. We ended up going out together, me and the 4 kids. It was the first time we'd all gone out without an entourage of people with us. We shopped and had some fun and my kids were smiling and I relaxed and enjoyed myself. It was a good choice. Another time in my life I would have beat myself up to go, or maybe been apathetic and just stayed home and not cared at all. This way I felt I got GOD'S HEART on the matter. You know how the Old Testament keeps saying things like... "And David inquired of the Lord..." I want to do it like that.

I'm not perfect in this, and my emotions have gotten the better of me in more than a few occasions, but that is better than not even recognizing our emotions have the ability to do that to us in the first place, right?

He stopped taking a salary, but he paid ALL his previous salary BACK??!!

WOW this was news to me. That is wonderful God has bless him well

And emotions they are very tricky, I hope the article helped you.

More to come on this topic. . .

Hello ladies,

I have found that many Christian Single Parents are miss informed and lack the understanding as to what it take to live as a single parent, including me. I will attempt to provide information to many unanswered questions.

I am not excluding married moms, if this information is helpful for you please partake, live and let it bring light to you as well. Many have questions that they have longed for answers, but yet afraid to ask. In some cases it is a fear of condemnation. When not getting to answer quickly we end up stumbling through parenthood blindly and often not successful at helping our situation and children succeed day to day.

However we try and try until we get it right or until things get better. We are frustrated with the process of trying to find a way to common problems. We end up hurt, blaming ourselves and others for our many mistakes. We feel bad about decisions we make that don’t quite turn out the way we expected.

With the help of the Holy Spirit I am going to do my best at bringing light to some these questions and subjects.

Ladies please pray with me and that this support to go forth and be fruitful. May it help others bring their frustration and pain to a halt?

What happens when you longer hear God? You ask for instructions (guidance and direction) you can't hear him anymore? What do you do then? I am going through alot right now, that I seem to take my day hour by hour, but its increasingly difficult that I don't feel God's presence. I rely on him so much for guidance and direction, life is so hard to live on your own without instruction from God. I never realized to just recently how important God is in my life, how much I need him, depend on him for everything. But there is so much going on in my head I can't seem to separate all of that to stop and be still with my father in heaven. AML

Hearing God and Wisdom

I hope this will help you and bring light and understanding to you.

Father God let your word go forth and be planted, take root and be fruitful.

Father we pray that your wisdom and hearing from you will fall on open eyes and ears.

Father we pray that any one who seek you that you would open eyes and ears that they will hear your voice by your word, the bible.

Let it be heard through your people, pastor, teacher, etc.

Father we pray for strenght right now and that you will ease her pain.

Father we pray that she receive a word from you in this difficult time.

Father help her to build faith by the hearing of your word.

Father let he know that she is not alone that you are with her.

Father give her strenght to stand that you are the important part of life

and that you will never leave or forsake her.

Father we pray this prayer in Jesus name. Amen.

Jarryd's
What happens when you longer hear God?

First let look at how do we hear God?

God talks through his word, and people (pastor, and teacher)

Now if you want to truly hear from God.

Open your Bible and read it out loud. Attending Sunday morning services and bible study. Even going to Bible school. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God, as it says in these scriptures…

KJV: Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they
hear without a preacher
?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report.

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

NLT: Romans 10: 12 Jew and Gentile are the same in this respect. They all have the same Lord, who generously gives his riches to all who ask for them. 13 For "Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

14 But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never
heard
about him?
And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?
15 And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" 16 But not everyone welcomes the Good News, for Isaiah the prophet said, "Lord, who has believed our message?"

17 Yet faith comes from listening to this message of good news – the Good News about Christ.

Philemon 1:3 Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 4 I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers,
5 Hearing of thy love and faith, which thou hast toward the Lord Jesus, and toward all saints;
6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. 7 For we have great joy and consolation in thy love, ... .

Jarryd's
You ask for instructions (guidance and direction) you can't hear him anymore?

Guidance and direction,
it is called wisdom
. Wisdom to discern and in the bible it says this.

KJV James 1:2-2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God,
that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

6 But let him ask in faith,
nothing wavering
. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

KJV Ex 35:31 -And he hath filled him with the spirit of God, in
wisdom
, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship;

KJV Col 3:16 -
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom
; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

What happens when you longer hear God? You ask for instructions (guidance and direction) you can't hear him anymore? What do you do then? I am going through alot right now, that I seem to take my day hour by hour, but its increasingly difficult that I don't feel God's presence. I rely on him so much for guidance and direction, life is so hard to live on your own without instruction from God. I never realized to just recently how important God is in my life, how much I need him, depend on him for everything. But there is so much going on in my head I can't seem to separate all of that to stop and be still with my father in heaven. AML

Psalm 13

1 How long, O LORD ? Will you forget me forever?

How long will you hide your face from me?

2 How long must I wrestle with my thoughts

and every day have sorrow in my heart?

How long will my enemy triumph over me?

3 Look on me and answer, O LORD my God.

Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;

4 my enemy will say, "I have overcome him,"

and my foes will rejoice when I fall.

5 But I trust in your unfailing love;

my heart rejoices in your salvation.

6 I will sing to the LORD,

for he has been good to me.

A good image to remember is: sometimes God's grace falls on us like rain - we feel it on our faces, we soak it up, and we are immediately refreshed and invigorated. But after the rain, His grace has permeated our lives in such a way that we don't see it's puddles - we don't feel the freshness. But it is there and it is during these times that our roots dig deep, searching for the nourishment that came so easily before. And when we have connected again to the well-spring of life, we are stronger and ready to bloom more beautifully.

Keep reaching. Keep talking to Him. He is faithful.

Lord, your child desires to know your heart. Please reveal it to her. Please refresh her with your Spirit and bring new life to her faith. Let her know how dear she is to you - dear, and not forgotten. Please grow her faith as she strains in the dark to see You. Remind her that You are right there and simply asking her to stretch out her hand a little bit further. We ask this in Your Name for Your glory.

Lord, your child desires to know your heart. Please reveal it to her. Please refresh her with your Spirit and bring new life to her faith. Let her know how dear she is to you - dear, and not forgotten. Please grow her faith as she strains in the dark to see You. Remind her that You are right there and simply asking her to stretch out her hand a little bit further. We ask this in Your Name for Your glory. Jesus

Lord we stand in agreement with this pray and may it touch your heart and your people. In Jesus name AMen.

You are capable

Many single parents discover they are capable of doing more than they thought possible.

They have skills they did not know they had.

They become self-reliant and less co-dependent upon others for their existence.

Hopefully they learn that true happiness must come from within, not from other people.

Single parenting is very challenging, but if you accept the challenge, you will grow through it.

Hi Everybody. I joined this community just a short time ago, but already feel so grateful to be a part of it. I too am a single mother. I believe that as the Lord lives within all of us, HE guides us through life's many challenges. I remind my children every day not to worry, that "God's got it all under control." I just want to extend my prayers to all the single mothers who may be struggling at this moment. I've been there so many times.... and God always holds my hand and pulls me through. Keep the faith - HE will never leave you alone. I look forward to getting to know you all and wish you a blessed day.

BLESTBlapherMJ,

Welcome to the site and we will keep in communication, prayer for you and the children and in fellowship.

Welcome

Something from my paper and research

BLESTBlapherMJ, you are welcome anything that you need, just let me know.

I will do God's best that is within me to support you and all of our moms here on this site.

"There are over 12 million single mother households with children under 21. The majority have no other adult in the home to help them. . . Nearly 4 million children live with their fathers only. 85% of custodial single fathers maintain their own households." (InStep Ministries 1)

In spite of the difficulty Christian single parents faced there are solutions available for successful Christian living. The stresses and cares of this world can be quickly dealt with when Christian single parents are equipped with tools and understanding needed in facing difficult situations.

beepsmnms,

welcome anything that you need, just let me know.

I will do God's best that is within me to support you and all of our moms here on this site.

Sign in to follow this  

Welcome to ChristianMom!

Celebrating 20 years of online fellowship, friendship and inspiration for Mom's of all ages.  Join our discussions today!

Find us on Social Media

ChristianMom Staff

christianmom christianmom Administrators
admin admin Administrators