Sign in to follow this  
bizzebee

Prayer Request

My husband is a power lineman(he works on power lines) he left home in NC at 4:00 this morning for Oklahoma to help restore power to the nearly half million people that were affected by the major ice storm that hit. I ask that you please pray for the safety of everyone working to restore the state to a sense of normalcy and for the people of Oklahoma in their time of need. I would also appreciate prayers for my family We have 4 daughters and with their Dad's absence there will be a major part of our family gone from the home. They understand that he will be back we just don't know when it really worries them that he may not be here to celebrate Christmas with us. I pray for the strength to run my household and be the head of my family for the time he is gone

Prayer for you and your family, restoration of lights

Father God, who are in heaven, who is the Father of all things and is above all.

Father God, you are the creator of all and is all knowing, with all power in your hands.

Father God, we lift this situation up to you and ask for protection and restoration of this power.

Father we lift this family up to you in the name of Jesus and we ask if you would protect and comfort them in the absence of their Dad.

Father you are a God that stick closer than a brother and we thank you right now for sticking with this family.

Father we thank you that a fried of you are willing to sacrifice Christmas to restore power for others.

Father we ask if you would bring the workers home for Christmas.

Father we pray for the strengthening of this mom to run the house with you living in her and by your power of your Holy Spirit,

Father for we know that Jesus is the true head of the house. We pray this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father I pray for bizzebee and her family. Give her the strength she needs to run her family in her husbands absence and Lord I pray that you would give the linemen the knowledge to return the power to Oklahoma as quickly as possible so this father may return to his wonderful family. Give this father safety while he is away and bring safety and protection to this family. Lord, we thank you for your love and faithfullness and pray all these things in your wonderful name. Amen

Yes, I will pray for him and his crew. My husband is also a lineman, so I totally understand the safety issues at hand. He once traveled to another state to repair lines that were down due to fire. It's difficult to have them gone for so long, working so hard. I know they are often working 16-18 hour days 7 days a week, so I will add that part of it to my prayers as well.