Sign in to follow this  
paloma

New in everything... even as a mom!

Hi... well... I am glad I found these forums. It looks like there is a great "atmosphere" here.

Well... I found out I am pregnant on December 30th, this would be my first baby... (according to the doctor I am about 7 weeks and 5 days far now). My husband and I are really excited. So I hope I can find friends here, other new mothers as me so we can share everything we feel and other more experienced mothers who can help me with advice and tips!

Please forgive me if I make mistakes when writing... My native language is Spanish... I've been living in the USA for 10 months now and even I am fluent in English I promise I will make mistakes he he....

Ok... well... I hope this is the beginning of great moments here!

God bless u all!

Welcome to the board, it's good to have you! Congrats on the wonderful news...children are truly a blessing from the Lord. The ladies here are wonderful and I hope you begin to feel at home with us. Blessings to you!

Jen

Welcome! I also joined this community when I was pregnant with my first. I had a day where I felt so discouraged about the world my child was going to be born into - so I went in search of people who could exhibit that God's spirit was still active - and I found this site! It has been a tremendous blessing to me personally and to my journey as a mom. The crowd and dynamic has changed dramatically over the years but one thing that has always been consistent is the presence of God and the encouragement. Welcome to mommyhood!

wow... wonderful! thanks for your words and for making me feel welcome!!! I am looking forward to know you all better and learn from all of you!

Yes, it is discouraging to watch the news and everything around us.... how the world is now days is terrible... and those thoughts made me really doubt about getting pregnant... but now I just take it as a blessing and just ask for God to give my husband and me wisdom to be good parents to guide him or her in HIS way.

So thanks a lot!!! ;-)

I will be reading some of the threads and start to comment soon.

;-)

Thanks again! God bless you all!

HI Paloma,

Welcome to the board~ Congratulations on your first bundle from Heaven!

This is a great forum for Christian moms to come together and to praise God~

blessings,

Dawn

Welcome and congratulations on your little blessing! You will find this a wonderful place to spend some time each day.

Guest happy@home

Welcome & congratulations!!!!! These precious little bundles sure do change your life but they are so much fun!!

Hi... well... I am glad I found these forums. It looks like there is a great "atmosphere" here.

Well... I found out I am pregnant on December 30th, this would be my first baby... (according to the doctor I am about 7 weeks and 5 days far now). My husband and I are really excited. So I hope I can find friends here, other new mothers as me so we can share everything we feel and other more experienced mothers who can help me with advice and tips!

Please forgive me if I make mistakes when writing... My native language is Spanish... I've been living in the USA for 10 months now and even I am fluent in English I promise I will make mistakes he he....

Ok... well... I hope this is the beginning of great moments here!

God bless u all!

Welcome to this place

Welcome to fellowship, share, pray and just plain talk.

Come give of yourself to pray with us in the time of needs.

Welcome! So glad youre here. I'm a new member here as well, but not new to forums. Can't wait to get to know you better!

WoW thanks! ... I am not new in forums either he he.... In fact I have been in forums for about 8 years he he....

Well... Thanks for all your comments! It is wonderful to be here!

Paloma.