Sign in to follow this  
paloma

I am a little worried, please pray!

Well... I am having some problems... as you know (when I introduced myself I mentioned it) I am now about 8 weeks far.... in my pregnancy... but today .... I am having some discomfort and well... you know... some bad signs.... that... just pray for me..... please... that everything goes well.... and even better... for God's will to be done and for me to have peace about any result.

Thanks!

Love,

Paloma.

Praying for you. If it helps, there were 3 times we had bleeding and such with our oldest son, but he turns 7 this year. Try not to worry too much. Let God have your concerns. Its in His hands.

Father God in heaven, we lift Paloma before you know and ask that your Spirit be upon her in peace. Let her rest in knowing that you love her and you love her child more than she can possibly comprehend. We ask that you will protect their lives and their growing bond. We ask this in your Holy name, Jesus.

Paloma,

I just read my Sunday School lesson and it touched my heart so much that tears flowed down from my eyes. I said that this lesson has my name all over it. I want to share it with you read Luke 12:22-34. Awesome scripture God will take care of YOU!

Momofateen-I will put you in my prayers-God Bless

Well... I am having some problems... as you know (when I introduced myself I mentioned it) I am now about 8 weeks far.... in my pregnancy... but today .... I am having some discomfort and well... you know... some bad signs.... that... just pray for me..... please... that everything goes well.... and even better... for God's will to be done and for me to have peace about any result.

Thanks!

Love,Paloma.

Father we pray for my dear sister and husband that you would be with them all the days of their life.

Father we pray that you will bring peace to this couple and let them know that all things are in your mighty hands.

Father we pray that your hand be laid upon the mother and child to strenghten them in this pregnancy.

Father we know that only you give the gift of life and it is only you that we turn to for help in the time of need.

Father we pray that she will not let the devil speak to her and that she will look unto Jesus author and finisher of our faith.

Father, guide her by the power of the Holy Spirit, build faith and trust in you. Father we pray this pray in Jesus name. AMen

Definitely praying for you. I don't know what bad signs you are having but it is normal to have some cramping and discomfort around 6-12 weeks (speaking from my own experience). Keep us posted.