Sign in to follow this  
beepsmnms

Hello from MO

Hi, My name is Retha. I'm the single mom of Matthew and Marleigh. We live in SW Missouri. I'm the member of another Christian forum where I am the ONLY single mom over there. I LOVE that site but I'm sure glad there is some single moms over here. I look foward to getting tknow you all!

God Bless

Dang how many CMFers are gonna come over here? :p

What's up girl?!?! HEY!!! Glad to have you here! I've been here for a little over a year and I think you'll love it.

Welcome

Welcome, glad you came to the site. I hope that this site is helpful, encouraging and uplifting. Feel free to join in on any of our posts. We are all sister's in Christ.

Momofateen

Thanks mama's. Brenna, I have a confession to make, Megan said she saw you over here and that this place was another Christain forum so I had to come check it out. Also, hadn't seen you much on another forum you and I are both memebers of ;). I'm happy you're here mama and I pray for you and your family all the time. As I said, I'm looking foward to getting to know everyone I can over here!

Hi Rehta! Welcome to christianmom. This is the only christian mom forum I've been a part of but rumor has it that this place is special - I know it has been a tremendous blessing to me as a mom and as a follower of Christ. I also know we get a good number of single moms participating on the boards so hopefully that will provide a unique fellowship for you. I myself am at home with my son, who is three, and my daughter, who is 18 months - I've been married nine years now. We're in southern California, within an hour of LA.

Laurie

Thanks for coming, for the power of the Holy Ghost is in this place.

God be lifted up, He will draw all men unto him.

Thanks mama's. Brenna, I have a confession to make, Megan said she saw you over here and that this place was another Christain forum so I had to come check it out. Also, hadn't seen you much on another forum you and I are both memebers of ;). I'm happy you're here mama and I pray for you and your family all the time. As I said, I'm looking foward to getting to know everyone I can over here!

Bwahahahaha. Yeah Y3 is great but its so huge it overwhelms me at times. I am so stoked your here! WOOT!

Bwahahahaha. Yeah Y3 is great but its so huge it overwhelms me at times. I am so stoked your here! WOOT!

Me too... check your PM box mama!

Hi Retha,

Welcome to our boards~ I am just now checking the new member forum and look forward to hearing from you on the boards. God loves you!!!

blessings,

Dawn

Retha,

Welcome to the forum. I was raised in Missouri, and I say that my heart still longs to be there at times (although, I'm enjoying Kansas, too). (:

Hey Everybody. Welcome Retha! I'm a single mom too, and this place is truly special! My kids and I have been down with the flu, but we're over it now..... Times like these are truly exhausting when there's nobody else there to back me up -- so thanks for the prayers everybody - I felt the strength!