Sign in to follow this  
abc

Learn These Truths

1. What is the Kingdom of God?
Righteous, Peace and Joy in the Holy Ghost.

2. Where is the address?

Romans 14:17 – For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

3. Who is the Kingdom of God?

Jesus Christ is the Kingdom of God.

4. Where is the address?

Matthew 12:28 – Jesus said, “But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.”

5. Where is the spiritual Kingdom of God ?

The spiritual Kingdom of God is within you.

6. Where is the address?

Luke 17:21 – Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you

7. How can you get the Kingdom within you?

Jesus is the Kingdom of God and you have to ask Him to come into your inward body.

8. Where is the address?

John 1:12 – But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name

9. How many bodies does a person have?

Every person has two (2) bodies: The outward man and the inward man.

10. Where is the address?

2 Corinthians 4:16 – (For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.) For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day

11. Every person has a body, soul and spirit. Which two (2) of the three (3) are filthy?

The body and the spirit are filthy.

12. Where is the address?

2 Corinthians 7:1 – Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God

13. Where is the natural Kingdom of God?

The New Jerusalem – The City of God.

14. Where is the address?

Matthew 19:28,29 – And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for My name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life

Comments before we move on to the next truths..........

ABC, thanks for posting this. This has confirmed what my sister and I were talking about at church today. God is good and it is amazing how he sends his messangers to confirm His word. I am excited to learn more from your studies.

blessings,

Dawn~

I love these little "cheat sheets" that help us know right where to go for some of the most vital facts about the Lord who loves us. I have to print this out, memorize it, and keep it in my purse - lives can be changed with only the information above.

Continues

Thanks ladies,

Hope that you can begin to learn them and teach them.

May they change your life as they did mind.

Learn These Truths

15. What must you do to see the Kingdom of God?

You must be born again.

16. Where is the address?

John 3:3 – Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

17. What must you do to enter the Kingdom of God?

Jesus, the Word of God and the Holy Spirit must agree in your life.

18. Where is the address?

John 3:5 – Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

19. What is the Gospel of the Kingdom of God?

Deliverance for the body, soul and spirit of man.

20. Where is the address?

Mark 16:15,17,18 – And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

21. Where should the Gospel of the Kingdom be preached?

In all the world as a witness unto all nations

22. Where is the address?

Matthew 24:14 – And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

23.What did Jesus preach?

He preached the Gospel of the Kingdom of God.

24. Where is the address.

Luke 8:1 – And it came to pass afterward, that He went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with Him.

25. What does Jesus say about those who turn away from the message of the Kingdom of God?

They are not fit to be in the Kingdom of God (to live in the New Jerusalem for all eternity).

26. Where is the address?

Luke 9:62 – And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

27.How does a child of God take the Kingdom of God?

By being violent and forceful with themselves, putting down all the works of the flesh.

28. Where is the address?

Matthew 11:12 – Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Thanks, Just doing what I can to spread the word.

29. How do we enter into the Kingdom of God?
We enter in through much tribulation.

30. Where is the address?

Acts 14:22 – And when they had preached the gospel to that city, and had taught many, they returned again to Lystra, and to Iconium, and Antioch, confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

31. What is the Justification Seed message that was taught by John the Baptist?

Repent and be water baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

32. Where is the address?

Matthew 3:2,11 – In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but He that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire.

33. What is the Kingdom Seed message that was taught by Jesus Christ?

(1) Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature (2) Cast out devils in My name (3) Speak with new tongues (4) Build your faith so that you will not die and (5) Heal the sick through the laying on of hands.

34. Where is the address?

Mark 16:15-18 – And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

35. Why did John the Baptist’s disciples contend with Jesus Christ’s disciples?

Because John the Baptist taught save the soul but Jesus taught (1) Save the soul (2) Deliver the spirit (3) Heal the body.

36. What is an angel?

Angels are ministering spirits. Angels minister to God’s children.

37. Where is the address?

Hebrews 1:14 – But to which of the angels said He at any time, Sit on My right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

38. What are Seraphim?

Seraphim are guards over holy heavenly things. They have six wings.

39. Where is the address?

Isaiah 6:2 – In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

40. What are Cherubim?

Cherubim are guards over holy earthly things. They have four wings.

41. Where is the address?

Genesis 3:24 – So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

42. Who is Lucifer?

He is a created angel and he is a man.

43. Where is the address?

Isaiah 14:12-16 – How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms.

44. What is God’s prophecy to Satan (Lucifer)?

He would be cast off the earth. He would be laid before kings. He would be destroyed. He would be cast to the ground. He would be filled with fire and brought to ashes in the sight of all men. He would never be a terror on the earth anymore.

45. Where is the address?

Ezekiel 28:16-19 – By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

2. Where is the address?

Romans 14:17 – For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

4. Where is the address?

Matthew 12:28 – Jesus said, “But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.”

6. Where is the address?

Luke 17:21 – Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you

Jesus is the Kingdom of God and you have to ask Him to come into your inward body.

8. Where is the address?

John 1:12 – But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name

2 Corinthians 4:16 – (For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.) For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day

11. Every person has a body, soul and spirit. Which two (2) of the three (3) are filthy?

2 Corinthians 7:1 – Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God

Matthew 19:28,29 – And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for My name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life

You must be born again.

John 3:3 – Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:5 – Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Mark 16:15,17,18 – And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Matthew 24:14 – And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Luke 8:1 – And it came to pass afterward, that He went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with Him.

25. What does Jesus say about those who turn away from the message of the Kingdom of God?

They are not fit to be in the Kingdom of God (to live in the New Jerusalem for all eternity).

Luke 9:62 – And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

By being violent and forceful with themselves, putting down all the works of the flesh.

Matthew 11:12 – Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Start at the top........

Acts 14:22 – And when they had preached the gospel to that city, and had taught many, they returned again to Lystra, and to Iconium, and Antioch, confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Matthew 3:2,11 – In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but He that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire.

(1) Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature (2) Cast out devils in My name (3) Speak with new tongues (4) Build your faith so that you will not die and (5) Heal the sick through the laying on of hands.

Mark 16:15-18 – And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Because John the Baptist taught save the soul but Jesus taught (1) Save the soul (2) Deliver the spirit (3) Heal the body.

36. What is an angel?

Hebrews 1:14 – But to which of the angels said He at any time, Sit on My right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Hi,

diana thank you for your support, I know that I have not been on lately, due to my mom's accident.

I do want to get to know you

and to chat.

my prayers are with you and all the ladies.

Hi

abc.

Look forward to chatting with you.

Been thinking and praying for you and your mom.

Diana,

Thank you my mom is getting better and better everyday.

Thanks for praying.

2. Where is the address?

4. Where is the address?

6. Where is the address?

8. Where is the address?

Comments .........

You must be born again.

36. What is an angel?

I am near tears, my heart is hopeful again, I have sen any Christian since moving here that believe this-The Amish taught me this at home, now I am in tears, thank you abc! Thank you I ws feeling so alone here.

We are to learn these truths and put them to work in our live.

The word of God changing us, purifies our hearts and remove our doubts.

It strengthen our walk.

Philippians 2:12

Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

Edited by abc

2. Where is the address?

4. Where is the address?

6. Where is the address?

8. Where is the address?

Comments .........