Sign in to follow this  
mom128

Pray for family in Idaho

Please I am asking for prayer. I do not even know this family, but I can here the pleading in their voices as they ask for everyone to pray. The roads have been terrible all across our state. Near Boise their was a deadly crash, a mother of 6 and 8 months pregnant slid out of control and into the other lane. She hit head on with a semi truck. The mother was alive long enough to be air lifted to the hospital. But died before the doctors could deliver the baby c-section. The baby is now in a coma, and his brain has been starved of oxygen. He looks so perfect and so beautiful. This family needs the prayers of every mother out there. They need a miracle. And I know a God that is in that business. You can watch this story so you can have an idea of this family, on KTVB.com. I couldn't think of a better place to ask for prayers then right here, on the website for mommies. In Christs Love, Anissa

Father Elohim, creator of the heavens and the earth - you hold our lives in your hands - we ache so much at hearing of this tragedy - we want to trust that you have lovingly allowed it in accordance with your perfect plan - please help us to see it through your eyes - and Lord God, maker of our souls, please be with this baby - in the name of your Son, Christ Jesus our Savior, we ask that you bring complete healing to this child. Father, please be with the rest of the family and with their loved ones, providing the perfect comfort that only Your Spirit can bring - use the arms and words of those around them to deliver your message of peace, healing, and hope.

wow, boy does that ever remind you to put life into perspective.

Lord Jesus I wouldnt even know were to begin a prayer for this family, but you do. So please help me.

Reach down by your spirit and support this family. Give them strength at a time when they feel feebaly weak. Grant them courage and help. Comfort. Supply for their every need according to your riches and glory. Show them the way to you. Cause their faces to fall on the glory of God so that they walk away illuminated and renewed with a new perspective of this difficult circumstance. Breathe life into this family when they face death head on. You have a reason for taking this mother home. But you are their krutch. They can fall into your hands and be held. You can be their friend, their parent, their counselor, they need only ask. Father draw them unto yourself, so that they will be filled to overflowing with ALL THAT THEY NEED.

It is in the powerful, faith producing name Of Jesus Christ we ask this.... amen

Oh, Lord this story just humbles me and I am praying for a miracle in this families life. We are praying that this story gives you Lord glory and the doctors and family know that your hand is on the babies life and that this baby is going to bring many people to you.

in Jesus Name,

Dawn~

The baby is in the neonatal intensive care unit – and Briggs says it appears the baby will survive.

This statement is the newest on the story that I have heard. I want to thank all of the mothers that said a prayer to the God that knows why things happen. I heard on the news that the baby is now breathing without a ventilator. And that is a miracle. Briggs is one of the officers that is tracking the babies progress and the family. I could not imagine how this family feels.

Lord I thank you for every women on this site. And to the women who created it. Lord I thank you for your endless grace. You are all we need.

Once again ladies thank you for all you do. In Christ, Anissa

Lord, we thank you for the miraculous work you are doing in this baby's life and in this family. Lord, thank you for bringing gladness to their time of mourning. Please continue to protect this baby - bring strong development - let his/her life be a testimony to your saving grace. In Jesus' name we pray.