Sign in to follow this  
BLESTBlapherMJ

Blaphing With a Mission

Greetings Ladies. My name is Mary and I am a blapher... simply said, I blog and laugh, laugh and blog... I blaph! As we know, life can be challenging at times, but the joy of the Lord is with us at all times -- blogging/blaphing included! I am so happy to have found this site and am excited to exchange thoughts, ideas and knowledge with such a blessed community.

I am a single mother with three children (two teenagers and a pre-teen!). I work full time as an administrative assistant. More importantly though, I work part time for a children's book and toy company, dedicated to writing and publishing character, moral-based books and toys. I am actually assisting with their blaph (blog) too! I find the opportunity to reach out and share goodness with others a blessing; one for which I'm grateful.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and becoming a part of this growing community.

Peace, Blessings and Blaphing,

BLESTBlapherMJ

http://www.laughfriendly.com

HI Mary,

It sounds like you are a happy woman in Christ!!! I look forward to getting to know you on the boards.

blessings,

Dawn ~

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I'm so glad to meet you and look forward to letting you rub off on me - just a week or so ago I was reflecting that I don't do enough simple rejoicing in the Lord and relaxing into His delighting in me - I don't have fun with Him enough. I'm always so serious and, though there is a time and a place, God made my laugh and wants to hear it. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Laurie

Dawn and Laurie --

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Yes, I am happy in the Lord and am very excited to share. I see you've been members here for a while. Any

boards/forums you really enjoy or recommend? I'm looking forward to getting to know you and others that live according to His word.

This is a pretty small community... so, as long as you're checking in regularly then you can pretty easily keep up on all the posts in all the forums. In fact, I'd recommend reviewing the original post date before you reply to a thread because sometimes you are inadvertenly bringing something back that was posted years ago... which isn't automatically a bad thing but sometimes creates confusion about current events. Our discussion forum is where most everything goes on... and the prayer & praise forum is probably next popular. But it's always edifying to have new topical posts in whatever forum so please jump right in wherever the Lord leads.

Laurie

Welcome and thanks for the upbeat thread!

:p I agree with Laurie about the poat date, but I'm lucky to know the date (day OR year) on a good day!!!

Greetings Ladies. My name is Mary and I am a blapher... simply said, I blog and laugh, laugh and blog... I blaph! As we know, life can be challenging at times, but the joy of the Lord is with us at all times -- blogging/blaphing included! I am so happy to have found this site and am excited to exchange thoughts, ideas and knowledge with such a blessed community.

I am a single mother with three children (two teenagers and a pre-teen!). I work full time as an administrative assistant. More importantly though, I work part time for a children's book and toy company, dedicated to writing and publishing character, moral-based books and toys. I am actually assisting with their blaph (blog) too! I find the opportunity to reach out and share goodness with others a blessing; one for which I'm grateful.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and becoming a part of this growing community.

Peace, Blessings and Blaphing,

BLESTBlapherMJ

http://www.laughfriendly.com

Welcome again to the site

I am also a single mom and I am excited to hear from you.

Come and join in share the love of God in your life.

If there is anything we can do to support you let us know.

We all are here loving God and his word.

Bless it be the name of Jesus.

See you around.

Hi Abc. I left a post for you on another thread telling you how inspiring I'm finding your words.... I have to get the kids up at 5:45am so I'm signing off but wanted to say thanks!

Welcome, Mary.

What a joy to have someone so joyful join us here. (: