Sign in to follow this  
naejeirual

Pray for our household's health

My husband has had some kind of digestive track bug... then, when my son attempted to lay down on the bed with my husband (missing him as a playmate), he bumped his nose on the footboard and we think it might be broken. It doesn't seem like a serious break but depending on how it looks tomorrow we might have to take him in for an x-ray. Then, my husband's back starting giving him problems and so now that has taken the center stage over his belly. He's just really uncomfortable. Then my baby girl woke this morning really lethargic - earlier this week she had had a little stomach bug of some sort... she threw up once and her appetite has been down - I think she's just hungry/dehydrated so I'm working on plumping her up... her personality is the same and she doesn't show any "symptoms" of anything... just lacks energy. I might take her in to the doctor this week because, being really petite, anytime she is sick and doesn't eat, it hits her hard... with just a few days and a pound or less she looses a good percentage of body mass. It's very tempting to worry about - pray that I may skip the worry and, with prayer and supplication, present my requests before the Lord and give thanks in all circumstances. Pray for His hand of peace over our household and that I'll have the strength/stamina/wisdom to take care of all my precious ones.

- pray that I may skip the worry and, with prayer and supplication, present my requests before the Lord and give thanks in all circumstances. Pray for His hand of peace over our household and that I'll have the strength/stamina/wisdom to take care of all my precious ones.

I am standing in agreement with you~ God is good and He will take care of His/your family!!!

blessings,

Dawn

pray that I may skip the worry and, with prayer and supplication, present my requests before the Lord and give thanks in all circumstances. Pray for His hand of peace over our household and that I'll have the strength/stamina/wisdom to take care of all my precious ones.

I also stand in agreement with you. In the name of Jesus, we pray, Amen.

If you need or just wanna chat sometime, just let me know :)

Father, we lift this family up to you in the name of Jesus.

Father, we as if you would be with them and keep them in your perfect care.

Father, we pray this prayer in Jesus name. Amen

My husband's gut seems to be settling... his back is still in pain but he was moving around more. The swelling of Henry's nose has gone down considerably and I'm thinking that we won't have to take him for an x-ray... it looks like the asymmetrical-ness was just due to tissue swelling. Charlotte stayed rather low-key all morning but perked up after her nap and was tumbling around with her brother after dinner. Keep us in prayer for peace and wisdom regarding her tiny stature though because I've been in a phase where I just wonder and worry about her... I know that I either need to have her fully checked out or else determine that it isn't necessary... rather than just keep turning ideas over and over in my head, either way with God leading my steps and with me resting in his peace.

Keep us in continued prayer - we're really under attack in the area of health right now.

After his digestive issue cleared up and then his back relaxed, my husband immediately developed a head cold that had him feeling miserable all week... and then it drained down to his chest over the last 24 hours, prompting him to stay in bed, which in turn has made his back ache again. He said that last night he was having a bunch of dreams in succession, all with the theme of, if he had to choose between health or wealth, which would he pick. God is using this time of illness for good and for His glory... but prayer that His glory will be known through healing soon.

Henry's nose is fine. But all week he keeps saying he doesn't feel well... sometimes he complains about his stomach and sometimes his mouth... but other than a congested nose that is now cleared up, he hasn't had any symptoms that I can respond to. We just pray together. I wonder prehaps if his "feeling bad" is a matter of being worried about his dad, who rarely gets sick.

Charlotte and I aren't quite feeling up to speed, fighting stuff off on already overworked immune systems.

I pray for everyone everywhere who is currently battling our enemy in the form of viruses and bacteria.