Sign in to follow this  
TonelsMom

Miscarriage

Just wanted to let you all know that over the weekend, we lost the pregnancy. Jay is taking it pretty hard. I am just glad we did not tell anyone outside of our internet friends. It makes it easier for me to handle, not having to hear my mom celebrating the loss.

Please keep us in prayer as we decide what to do next regarding trying again or just letting it go.

Thanks and love to you all.

Just wanted to let you all know that over the weekend, we lost the pregnancy. Jay is taking it pretty hard. I am just glad we did not tell anyone outside of our internet friends. It makes it easier for me to handle, not having to hear my mom celebrating the loss.

Please keep us in prayer as we decide what to do next regarding trying again or just letting it go.

Thanks and love to you all.

Lord we ask for your love to fall upon this couple.

Lord we pray that you would keep them strong in the faith.

Lord we pray for wisdom and understanding

Lord we thank you for carrying them through

Lord we pray this prayer in Jesus name. Amen

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby. I pray you are able to rest to heal physically and emotionally.

I am so sorry to hear that. May God be with you and your family and bring you comfort during your difficult loss. I know that feeling!:(

Thanks for your support friends.

I think the hardest part for me is that because I am not pro-life and did not particularly want this pregnancy, I can't help but hate myself a bit. I wonder if this is maybe a punishment of sorts. I don't know what to say to Jay, as he is taking this hard. We are both run down physically and emotionally right now. I do not feel like a very good Christian right now. I should be a better comfort and helpmate to Jay while he is hurt, and I should be hurting myself (outside of the obvious physical pains). Yet I can't seem to. What is wrong with me? Please keep us in prayer, particularly Jay. Thank you all again. Much love {{{hugs}}}

TonelsMom,

Everything will be alright.

Love you much

Thanks for your support friends.

I think the hardest part for me is that because I am not pro-life and did not particularly want this pregnancy, I can't help but hate myself a bit.

I wonder if this is maybe a punishment of sorts. I don't know what to say to Jay, as he is taking this hard. We are both run down physically and emotionally right now. I do not feel like a very good Christian right now. I should be a better comfort and helpmate to Jay while he is hurt, and I should be hurting myself (outside of the obvious physical pains). Yet I can't seem to. What is wrong with me? Please keep us in prayer, particularly Jay. Thank you all again. Much love {{{hugs}}}

Father, we pray for our dear sister,

Father, we hold her up in your mighty hands.

Father, we ask if you would comfort her as she gets through this situation.

Father, we ask if you would remove the hate and let her know that you are with her on every side.

Father, we pray that she would draw closer to you.

Father, we lift up this relationship, this marriage and ask for strength for the two of them.

Father, we pray that you move in their lives to draw them closer to you.

Father, we pray that the Holy Spirit to lead and guide them in your will.

Father, we have seen you move in the mist of storms and we things go wrong you reign in our lives.

Father, help them to keep their eyes stayed on you, knowing that you would never leave or forsake them.

Father, we pray this prayer in Jesus name. Amen.

There is no correct way to respond to a loss. Don't let yourself feel guilty for having the wrong kind or not enough sorrow or for being relieved or for not feeling the same as Jay or for not being a "good Christian". Just be honest with yourself and with God about how your feeling - open your heart to Him and He can reveal the parts of your heart to you that mystify you.

The very fact that you are discontent shows that God is active in your heart, working through this circumstance (and all the others that make up your life) to mold your heart into being more like His. Don't lay upon yourself the burden of changing yourself - don't carry guilt for not being able to change yourself - "just" keep surrendering yourself up to God and He will do the changing. I can't explain how - I don't get it how He works - but keep asking Him how He wants you to surrender and keep asking Him to give you open eyes to see His answer... He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it.

There is a time for everything under heaven - you will grieve in God's time and in God's way - don't get stressed out over not conforming to the world's expectations.

I wish I could fix it - I'm prayin'!

Love, Laurie

Don't lay upon yourself the burden of changing yourself - don't carry guilt for not being able to change yourself - "just" keep surrendering yourself up to God and He will do the changing.

That right there is the worst of it I think. These last 2 years, I have wanted nothing more than to change. To be like all the other strong Christian women I know and have met. And I can't do it. I can't be like that. There is so much damaged within me that I do not know if it can be healed to make me how I want to be. I *do* carry so-o-o much guilt over not being able to change myself. My whole life, I have had to be completely self-sufficient. It has been so hard learning how to rely on God. And I do know I have come a long way from where I was, He has shown me that at times, but there is still a feeling of discontent for not having "arrived" yet. KWIM?

In this whole situation, I just don't know what to feel. I know what my upbringing tells me (and oh yeah that says o so much right? can ya hear the sarcasm?), I know what my secret heart tells me, I know what Jay's dreams are, and I know what God has shown me in the last few months. And you know what? They are all different things. Any wonder I'm a mess? :eek:

It's frustrating to me. I wonder if I'll ever know God, really know Him. I don't like this feeling of wandering in the desert. It amazes me how one small (to me) event can put my whole spiritual life into a tailspin. It's like, "what now?"

Sorry for the ramble. It was a long and strange night. Thanks for bringing out the best in me ladies. I don't know what I do without your care and friendship. God bless each one of you!

You need to take the "I" out and let the Lord have His Perfect Will for you and your family.

Just remeber YOU can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens YOU!

Never having even concieved or carried a child I can't say I know exactly how you feel but I do know how I felt when I was told that I would never be able to have children.

Just remember that Jesus has a Rocking Chair and he is holding that precious baby with oh such tender care .... and he or she will always be perfect and is already enjoying the joys of heaven!

Blessings!

Tonelsmom,

You are such a precious gift! I don't know how I can possible convey to you the freshness you bring to this group by your complete openness and honesty and the way you put into words the things that most of us (me) think and feel. You are not alone in your struggle. You might feel like you are in a totally different place than the other Christian women you see around you, but you're not - the details are just different.

I sent you an add request on myspace - read through some of my blogs there (and don't let yourself get discouraged if I seem more "mature" in areas that trip you up - I'm sure you will sigh at some of the areas that trip me up because they're no sweat for you).

Thank you so much for sharing your heart here. You are saying what so many are thinking and, as a result, many people are hearing what they have been looking for.

I READ THIS JUST TODAY.... GO FIGURE, Any how. Maybe it will encourage you the way it encouraged me...;)

A time for Change

I said you'd be changed in my presence, saith the Lord. If you have not experienced change in your life, if your old ways are still prevailing, if your old man is still in evidence, you have not spent the time with Me that I desire. It isnt a matter of self-control, or disciplining your flesh with no help from Me, saith God.. if you'll spend time in My presence, you will be changed. Your pattern of Life will be changed. Your old man will begin to pass away. Your new life will begin to bear much fruit. The evidence of your walk with me will change as a result of spending much time in My presence.

If you are having trouble getting rid of an old habbit, if your having trouble with your marriage, if your family relationships aren't changing, you're not spending time with Me that would enable that change to come to pass. Your desire and the motivation of your heart to walk uprightly before Me is a product of becoming so close to Me that you do not want to bring hurt to Me.

In Natural relationships, when you love someone you want to do the right things for them. You don't want to hurt them. We'll as you spend time with Me , saith God, as you spend time in My presence, we'll develope a relationship that is closer then any earthly relationship. It will shape the pattern of your living. You 'll want to conform your ways to My word simply because it's the desire of your heart. Your life will change; but it will be a product of your spending time with Me.

This week I have been seeing my ugly old nature and self return, and It is because of this very thing. I have found myself getting busy with other things and being distracted away from being in His presence and just spending time with Him. BOY OH BOY, DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE. THANK GOODNESS FOR SECONDCAHNCES!:D

As many as I love,

TonelsMom

Listen, right now you are being molded, shape for our master use.

We all have to suffer, God sent his son to suffer that we will be heal, delivered and set free.

Now we are to be Christlike, we must suffer, to be shaped, we must suffer to build faith. We must suffer to depend on Jesus.

We are to become more like him.

Toncelsmom you are changing and each day it get harder, but we still change. Just stay in the race for Jesus, things will get better.

If all is going good, something is wrong. God loves whom he chastens.

Revelation 3:14-22 . . .

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and
chasten
: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Let the past go and look to Jesus for your future.