Sign in to follow this  
onehotmama

I'm Still Here

Thank you all for the encouraging pm's you've sent to me. I am still hanging in there. I often have a couple of days reprieve from the depression before it sets in again. Hubby took me to the beach for a couple days and the change of scenery/routine was nice. Easter Sunday was very hard b/c I was back in the severely depressed mode. I couldn't even celebrate what Jesus did for me on the Cross b/c I feel I don't deserve it. I feel I am so bad. My friend asked me the question, "If Hitler had asked for forgiveness, would God have forgiven him? What about Osama bin Laden?" My answer was "Of course!" So, for head knowledge, I KNOW I am forgiven but I still feel like I need to be punished so I invent ways to punish myself. Yesterday hubby took me up to the altar at church and knelt with me and prayed. I am definitely feeling all the prayers of everyone. Thank you. Please continue to pray. Love you in Christ.

Praise The Lord You Are Doing Better!!!

I've been praying for you my SISTER IN CHRIST. I'm glad to hear that your hubby took you to the beach. And you went to church and they prayed for you there. Don't let the enemy deprive you of your joy. WATCH THIS..>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Cs0sfr7qU

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I. YOU ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED.

MOMOFATEEN

Thank you all for the encouraging pm's you've sent to me. I am still hanging in there. I often have a couple of days reprieve from the depression before it sets in again. Hubby took me to the beach for a couple days and the change of scenery/routine was nice. Easter Sunday was very hard b/c I was back in the severely depressed mode. I couldn't even celebrate what Jesus did for me on the Cross b/c I feel I don't deserve it. I feel I am so bad. My friend asked me the question, "If Hitler had asked for forgiveness, would God have forgiven him? What about Osama bin Laden?" My answer was "Of course!" So, for head knowledge, I KNOW I am forgiven but I still feel like I need to be punished so I invent ways to punish myself. Yesterday hubby took me up to the altar at church and knelt with me and prayed. I am definitely feeling all the prayers of everyone. Thank you. Please continue to pray. Love you in Christ.

onehotmama,

Hang in there things will get better and God will heal you.

Father we thank you for keeping her strong.

In Jesus name. Amen.

JESUS LOVVVVVEEEEESSSSSS YYYYYOOOOOUUU!!!! AND WE DO TOOOOO!

Animations - love 001

MOMOFATEEN-GOD BLESS AND BE ENCOURAGE (((((((((HUG))))))))))