Sign in to follow this  
sister'christ

I've been blessed!

It's been more than 2 years now, since I never felt the presence of our Lord, b/c when I was on my birth country, every service, there is a time, I always feel his presence, and last sunday was the big event in my life, while the choir is singing the joyful song, I feel his presence, until it made to solemn song, Glory to God, I can stop crying and I felt my body and hands is shaking, my tears keep flowing, and I know our dearest God is been wonderful to me at that very moment, Praise him!!!!!!!!!

God bless

I'm not exactly certain what you experienced... but it must be good since it has you lifting up His name in praise. I'm glad that you have felt His presence.

I've had the same experience. After my husband I got married, he wanted us to go to his church. Since it was closer than mine, I agreed to try it. Several weeks after I started going there, I felt this warmth and peace fill my body and I started crying. I had never felt more comforted by God before. What's been so awesome about this is that it has happened many more times since then.

Praise God for being so ever present in our lives. I pray that you continue to feel his presense in your life.

Praise him!!!!!!!!!

Praise him!!!!!!!!!

Praise him!!!!!!!!!