Sign in to follow this  
Jill2b1g

New Here

:) Hello everyone. I'm Jillian, wife to Nathan, mom to Two boys ages 5 and 3, and one girl who is 16 months. We live in Connecticut and may be moving to NC. We homeschool our children using the Abeka curriculum. We love having our children with us watching them learn. We are God's Happy Family!!

Hope to meet some like minded Christians for friendship.

blessings!!

Hi Jillian,

I have 1 daughter 20 mo.old,hoping,I mean praying for another child. I'm new here too. It's nice to have like minded people to chat with.

Blessings!

Dianna

Hi Dianna. Norah is too cute! I will pray with you. How many children would you like to have? I would not mind having another but I had a c-section with my first, then a vaginal birth, then another c-section. My husband does not want to see me have another c-section.

I will pray you get another blessing from God.

Jill

Thank you Jill. Wehn I was younger I had always envisioned myself with three kids. But it took me longer to find my husband and we are older now. I would be thrilled with just 1 more. I had problems with my first pregnancy and 8 months after. You'll see my post on here "want to have another child". So,we are in the process of figuring out if that is the right thing to do. Thank you for the prayers. ALWAYS needed.

Dianna

Hi Jill,

I'm Laurie - at home with Henry (3-1/2) and Charlotte (almost 2). We're not having to commit to anything formal just yet, but I am totally excited for homeschooling... of course, we homeschool from the day they are born though, right?

:) Hello everyone. I'm Jillian, wife to Nathan, mom to Two boys ages 5 and 3, and one girl who is 16 months. We live in Connecticut and may be moving to NC. We homeschool our children using the Abeka curriculum. We love having our children with us watching them learn. We are God's Happy Family!!

Hope to meet some like minded Christians for friendship.

blessings!!

Welcome to the site Jillian! Where in NC might you be moving? I ask because I've lived all over, currently living close to Asheville (really close, 3ish minute drive). And good job on homeschooling, I'm hoping to be able to do that in the future with my little ones :D. God bless!

Thanks everyone!

We are looking near Charlotte, Christina. I've been to asheville, it's nice! I love the mountains in nc. We have family in Charlotte and in Catawba. So we we thinking lincoln county. I think I've been to Chandler, not sure though. :)

I love to homeschool, yes its alittle stressful at times (three kids 4 and under!!!) I can only do it with God's help.

Nice to meet everyone!

I hope that you are finding friend and learning your way around.