Sign in to follow this  
onfire4jesus

Does anyone know any stomach exercises?

Thank you Dianna! You are truly a blessing in my life. God bless you. Have fun tomorrow!

Onfire4jesus

Thank you. That makes me feel really good.

I just spent the last 26 months losing almost 100 pounds. I joined a site called sparkpeople.com. And it is free and really helped me. They had some great exercises for all the trouble parts of the body and can help with lots of the weight loss process. I still have twenty to lose and am stuck. I will pray for you, I know how hard what you are trying to do is. Do not give up it is worth the trouble.

Sparkpeople.com is great! I started using it myself before I signed up for weightwatchers. It also works well along with weight watchers.

my good friend loss weight on weight watchers and didn't exercise at all.

The problem with weight loss supplements is that you rely on them to curb your appetite or burn fat. Then once the weight is lost, you don't take the supplements and you gain the weight back. The best way to loose is to change your eating habits, make a food journal and write down everything single thing you eat and drink. Pay attention to what and when you eat. Keep your calorie intake at the proper amount. If you want to loose weight you have to burn more calories than you consume. Do some type of cardio everday and some some small weight lifting, always give your muscles a day between workouts to rest. Cardio doesn't have to be a marathon, just mow the lawn, go for a 30 minute walk, sex is a good cardio workout LOL. You actually burn fat while you sleep as long as you don't eat anything 3-4 hrs before bedtime.

Spark people is a good site. prior to my breaking my elbow back in Jan. I had started working out, it is finally healed enough that I can start exercising again as soon as I get over this ear infection. But I ate a lot of fruits and veggies raw. I would eat spinach for lunch, avocada and some almonds for breakfast. Then a small healthy dinner. My snacks were usually pretzels, or maybe some jello. I ate really small things throughout the day. It got to the point where it became a habit and i didn't even crave junk or candy at all. I didn't starve myself, I consumed 1500-1600 calories per day. I have read that if you drink green tea 30 mins before a workout it boost your metabolism and you'll burn more fat.

Crunches are great but you can have a six pack under that flab. I have pretty strong abs and I have some flab over them not much but some. I am 5'2" and weigh 142 lbs. But I can go months without sit-ups then do 150 of them in a workout which is great but if I have fat covering them who cares. You should change up your workout as well. If you do the same one all the time the muscles get used to it then you don't tone them.

Yoga and Pilates are great, this may seem funny but walk around the house backwards or sideways you'll use different muscles and work them out.

I have a great weigh loss supplement that works, it's called but the remote and chocolate down and go for a walk. It's free too.

I am tring to lose weight. If you have any ideas I would appreciate it. Thank you and God bless.

One of the best stomach exercises to start with is the Traditional Crunch. It really works the abdominal muscles. Crunches are among the best abdominal exercise you can do.

Traditional Crunch

1. To begin, lie on your back on the floor with your hands positioned behind your head.

2. Curl the shoulders up and forward until the upper back lifts off the floor. Contract the ab muscles when you lift the shoulders.

3.Hold for two seconds before returning to the starting position.

Do 10 – 15 reps of these stomach exercises.

It also helps to do side crunches too...that targets the side oblique muscles (where the lovehandles are) and many people overlook that. To do those you just lay your legs to the side while keeping your torso in the same position. It's kinda difficult at first but you get use to it.

Very nice

Your tips are really nice and effected on stomach.i use theses tips and i got a good result in a very short time.

Stomach crunches only work when there is also cardiovasular work that is burning fat. If you are just trying to get away with not excerciseing and build muscle, your adding weight because your adding muscle mass.

One suggestion I have and do myself is to drink a cup of green tea with my meal. You may have heard about the propoerty's that green tea has to speed up metabolism. ( as well as other great health benefits for skin with many antioxidants and improves blood circulation, and digestion.)

Also setting a schedule. Not eating after 5pm, or for sure after 7pm. Your body does not digest its food properly before you go to sleep, so food gets stored as fat. So giving your body enough time to digest before shutting down to sleep is crucial.

Eating more fiber in your diet will hold you over longer in between meals.Lot's of little snacks that fill you up during the day.

Find out what makes you eat... more... Is it stress eating? Is it boredom? Are you too tired... if you recognize what makes you eat more then it will be easier to flee that temptaion.

DRINK ALOT OF WATER.... sometimes weight is a result of too much water retension and dehydration.

Also a spoonful of HOT mustard a day,( the really hot kind) or red HOT chilli peppers, speed up your metabolism.

Just a few suggestion. And prayer always helps ...

"In ALL your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight."

GOD will help you if you ask Him, BUT........ be obedient........ to the spirits promptings...to not eat more or slow down and chew your food.. and so on... it will be difficult at first because it requires that you break some bad habbits, BUT the GOOD NEWS IS>>> YOU CAN DO IT!!!

;)

GOOD LucK... GOD be with you...

secondchance