Sign in to follow this  
MommaTo5

Upset...

I am just a little sad:(...On Easter my papa told me he has prostate cancer...They just found it, and he is going to start radiation at the end of the month...So will everyone please lift him up and pray for him...I thank you!

Father God we life up papa, in the name of Jesus,

Who can save, heal, and set free the captive.

Father God we speak healing in the name of Jesus.

Father God we speak peace to this family.

Father be with them and they walk by faith and not by sight.

In the name of Jesus. AMen

All is well with the Lord, Jesus Christ.

Trust him for your strenght.

I am sorry to hear that. I will pray for you and your famiy to be comforted during this hard time. It is at times like these when our faith is really tested! God is near even if He feels like He is not. He loves you and will work all things together for your good and for your Father.

Father God I release your healing power into this fathers body. I command the cancer to leave his body and to never return. Father God I pray that you would give the doctors wisdom on how to help this father. Father God I pray that you would comfort this mom and her family. Father God you said in your word where two or three are gathered you are in the midst you said you hear us when we pray and you will answer us when we pray. Father God I thank you that you have answered this prayer. That in the name of Jesus his man is fully restored to complete health. In Jesus name I pray amen

God bless

Mark 9:23 If thou canst believe all things are possible to him that believes. Keep the faith. NOthing is impossible with God.

Onfire4jesus

In the name of Jesus Christ flee from this body.

Father we thank you in advance for your you are going to do to heal

deliver and set free.

In Jesus name we pray and ask it all. Amen.

Dear Lord and Heavenly Father,

We come to you today to ask that a special blessing be give to mommato5 papa get well. Lord you said that by your stripes we are healed. Lord we humbly ask you that this prostate cancer be removed in the Mighty Name Of Jesus. Lord you said in Your Word that if we have faith the grain of a mustard seed we can say to the mountain be removed and it will be removed. Lord we ask in Your Name that this terrible mountain be removed. Lord we that you are a very present help in the time of trouble. Lord we know that you have healed hundreds of people Lord and we know that you have power to cure her dad. Lord we stand in agreement with Your Word. Lord have Your Way and Your Will. Lord we ask this and many many blessing in Your darling name of Jesus we pray and everyone say. Amen Amen.