Sign in to follow this  
diffy1068@yahoo

We are going threw a really bad time.

IN the story of joe he helps the king by saying store food.

In there time of need thats what we must do.I'm a christian singel mom and i grow my veggies becuse of polution etc.As far as obama saying YEs we can fix it I do'nt see that has happened yet.Sisters of christ we as women are being tested by are faith I know I like this website over cafe mom. I said on there that abortion is murder and wrong I had women mock me as a christian mom for using the bible with polotics etc.

It's called freedom of speach cant these women see that?

Much of people who call themselves Christian are not following the Word of God at all, many are following the teachings of the world. This is just one more sign of His return coming quickly. The Bible says that in the last day the love of many will wax cold (this is in reference to those in the church, not those in the world).

Matthew 24:12

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

That people will turn away from sound doctrine to follow false teachings and this is referred to as the deeper truths and we are warned to beware of them.

2 Peter 2:1

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Revelation 2:19-29

19 “I know all the things you do. I have seen your love, your faith, your service, and your patient endurance. And I can see your constant improvement in all these things.

20 “But I have this complaint against you. You are permitting that woman—that Jezebel who calls herself a prophet—to lead my servants astray. She teaches them to commit sexual sin and to eat food offered to idols.

21 I gave her time to repent, but she does not want to turn away from her immorality.

22 “Therefore, I will throw her on a bed of suffering,[c] and those who commit adultery with her will suffer greatly unless they repent and turn away from her evil deeds.

23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches out the thoughts and intentions of every person. And I will give to each of you whatever you deserve.

24 “But I also have a message for the rest of you in Thyatira who have not followed this false teaching (‘deeper truths,’ as they call them—depths of Satan, actually). I will ask nothing more of you

25 except that you hold tightly to what you have until I come.

26 To all who are victorious, who obey me to the very end,

To them I will give authority over all the nations.

27 They will rule the nations with an iron rod

and smash them like clay pots.[d]

28 They will have the same authority I received from my Father, and I will also give them the morning star!

29 “Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches.

To those of us who stand on God's Word as Truth and are faithful to doing His Word, we will reap a reward of Blessing by Our Father in Heaven. So stand the test of faith ladies and persevere for great is our reward!!!

James 1:25

But he who looks carefully into the faultless law, the [law] of liberty, and is faithful to it and perseveres in looking into it, being not a heedless listener who forgets but an active doer [who obeys], he shall be blessed in his doing (his life of obedience).

IN the story of Joesph, he helps the king by saving store food.

In there time of need thats what we must do.

I'm a Christian single mom and I grow my veggies because of pollution etc.

As far as Obama saying "Yes we can fix it" I don't see that has happened yet.

Sisters of Christ we as women are being tested by our faith

I know I like this website over cafe mom.

I said on there that abortion is murder and wrong I had women mock me as a Christian mom for using the bible with polotics etc.

It's called freedom of speech cant. These women see that. ?

diffy1068@yahoo,

Welcome you to the site.

I am a single mom and as a single moms we have many challenges, as well as all moms.

We as Christan are not to condemn or judge other, but to build up and edify the body of Christ.

We are to build a closer personal relationship with God.

Alway looking inward at ourselves and not outward at other.

I look forward in getting to know you.

Come in, join in and support and pray for each other.

Share your personal stories, the love of Christ, and your walk with him that other will be drawn to Him.

So I welcome you to the site, once again.

But we are allowed to judge deeds (actions/behaviors) as sin and abortion is a sin and should not be tolerated by the church as acceptable, abortion is forgivable, yes it is certainly forgivable, but not acceptable to be continued or practiced.

We as a church body should not be judged as judgmental every time we speak out that something is sin and needs to be repented of, John the Baptist did no less and his job also was to point people to Jesus Christ for forgiveness of thier sins. The world will not know and rejoice in the Good News of Christ and His death being the sacrifice for our sins if they never know the law and what sin is and the penalty for that sin. They will never experience the joy of their salvation if they never have any need or desire to repent because they are taught, even by some people who claim to be Christians, that their actions are o.k since God is a loving God.

Yes He is loving and merciful but there is a reason He needs to merciful at all, and a heart full of gratitude for His mercy will not be experienced unless we teach both the law and His death and Ressurection. The world will not understand His fulfillment of the law otherwise. I believe that to teach and preach repentance is an act of love to the world so those who are bound by sin might hear and turn to God and be saved and delivered and healed and that they might know the power and love of our Lord Jesus and His working in their lives to bless them. It is what the prophets in Scripture did and we should not do any less but even more as Christ's Body with His Holy Spirit's leading and empowerment within all of us who believe in and have recieved His Name.

The Lord will provide for all of your needs. The bible says in Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by christ Jesus. Nothing is impossible with God. Nothing is too hard for God.God is not poor. God knows your every need. He will make a way when there seems to be no way. Do not give up. Put your complete trust in God and allow God to work in your life. God will never let you down. He knows what is best. He will do his best for you. Mark 9:23 If thou canst believe all things are possible to him who believes. Keep the faith. God will work everything out for good.

Onfire4jesus :)

welcome, home grown veggies are the best. It will work out for you keep the faith.