Sign in to follow this  
onfire4jesus

Prayer for my son

Please pray for my son to eat. He has not eaten well at all in the last 2 months. We took him to the doctors and the doctor said his colon is irritated that is why he has not been eating. They gave him some stomach medicine. Pray that he will want to eat. When we offer him foods alot of times he cries and does not want to eat. I have been praying about this as well. Thank you all who pray. God bless you.

Onfire4jesus :confused:

Aww, poor little guy. I just said a prayer for you; good for you relying on your instinct on this; I know there have been times when something doesn't seem like a big deal to other people, but because I'm their mom I know when something's not right. I pray that the doctors will help your little boy and that he will be able to eat normally again soon. Did the doctors give any explanation as to why his colon is irritated? Chronic constipation maybe?

It is because the colon is inflammed. He has been having bowel movements. Thank you so much for the prayers. We truly appreciate the prayers. God bless

I have prayed for you and your son. May God bless you and give you His Wisdom concerning this problem.

My son has eat and drink well the last 3 days. I am continuing to speak to his blood counts that they will go back to normal. I am also speaking to his kidney level, blood pressure and his medicine level to go back to normal. His blood counts were better today. We have to take him back to the hospital for another check up on Thursday. We are just continuing to speak to his blood counts and other counts that they will go back to normal because in Luke 17:6 they can not go against Jesus. Thank you all for the prayers. They are truly appreciated. God bless you all

Onfire4jesus

Lord we know that we are more than conquerers in Christ Jesus. Lord you also said in Your Word greater is He that is in Thee than he that is in the world. Lord we speak in Your name because we know that when we speak in Your name we have power. We are speakin that Landon blood count goes back to normal. Luke 17:6 they can not go against Jesus. Blood count go back to normal in the Name of Jesus. Blood count go back to normal in the Name of Jesus. No weapon formed against us shall prosper no not one. Lord You say that by Your stripes we are healed. If we have the faith the grain of a mustard seed we can say to the mountain be removed and will be removed. Devil you have no hold on Landons blood count. The Lord has the victory. Blood count rise to normal in the Mighty Name Of Jesus. We are blessed in we come in and when we go out and everything we touched will be blessed. This we ask In Jesus Name Amen!

Father God we pray that you give this mom peace

Father God we pray that you give this son eat and drink.

Father God we pray together that his blood counts return to normal.

Father God we pray that that you will restore and make new his kidney level, blood pressure and return to normal.

Father we agree with this mom and with the pray above in the name of Jesus.

Father God we pray that You will draw this family closer to You.

Father God we pray that You will use this situation to glorify Your name, Your word and Your Son Jesus.

In Jesus name Amen.

Thank you all so much for the prayers. They truly are appreciated. We have to take him back tomorrow to get his blood levels, medicine level, kidney level and blood pressure checked again. May you all be blessed. Thank you.

Onfire4jesus

His blood pressure was still high. He has to go back on Monday to get his blood pressure checked again and his other levels checked again. I have not found out yet what his other counts are yet. Thank you all for the prayers. I truly appreciate the prayers. Thank you so much.

God bless you all

Onfire4jesus

By the stripes of Jesus your son is healed-thank you Jesus for bearing all our sicknesses and diseases upon yourself and that through your work Landon is completely restored to good health-thank you Jesus, In the Name of Jesus Amen!

I prayed that God will place His healing hands upon your son and also prayed for wisdom for the doctors who are treating him. If we prayed and believed, God will answer our prayer. Do take care and be strong in the Lord. God bless.

Thank you all for the prayers. We truly appreciate the prayers. His blood counts were better this time. We have to take him back again on Monday to get them check again. His blood pressure was 104/68 this time. It was better than the last time. God bless you all.

Onfire4jesus

Isaiah 58:8

Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.

Father we know that you are watching over this family and no detail escapes your eyes. We ask for healing in Jesus name and we commit this whole family to you! Thank you in advance for how you are going to answer!

In Jesus Name we request this!

AMen

Father God we continue to pray for this mom and this situation.

In Jesus name. AMen.

Father God we pray that you give this mom peace

Father God we pray that you give this son eat and drink.

Father God we pray together that his blood counts return to normal.

Father God we pray that that you will restore and make new his kidney level, blood pressure and return to normal.

Father we agree with this mom and with the pray above in the name of Jesus.

Father God we pray that You will draw this family closer to You.

Father God we pray that You will use this situation to glorify Your name, Your word and Your Son Jesus.

In Jesus name Amen.

Thank you for continuing to pray for my son. It means alot to me. Thank you so much. God bless you

Onfire4jesus

Isaiah 58:8

8Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy reward. Amen, Amen

Thank you for the prayers. Landon goes back to the doctors this monday to get his blood levels and all his other levels checked. Have a blessed day.

Onfire4jesus