Sign in to follow this  
jadas123

Hi, I'm so new !

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am a wife and mother to four children. I am looking to positive discussion form other women who share my values. We had a pretty bad accident with my son a little ago, and I noticed that talking and interacting with people can really help

~Amanda

50523247_Copy(2)ofdoc1.jpg.1b315cb8859e8706795640984b8016dc.jpg

SDC10778_edited.thumb.jpg.451501ef408333d78585166b77b3473b.jpg

Welcome to this place of fellowship, love, and sharing and giving of yourself to be use by God to support others.

Come now and join in the fun and fellowship and I look forward to praying and sharing with all of you.

I am in school right now, but I will check in from time to time.

If you need anything, prayer, word of God, question answered or just someone to chat with or talk to, just pm me and I will reply.

Very beautiful children, I am hoping your son is o.k now. How scary that must have been for you as a mother. Hope I can be a blessing to you. Noticed you are in San Diego, we are currently scheduled to be moving near there in another year (around August 2010).

It looks so nice and warm in your pic, it is so cold here in the Northwest, I am still wearing jeans and sweatshirt most of the day here, even in July. I had been so excited to live only an hour from the beach, having been used to a 4 hour drive to the beach when in PA, but twice we have been and it is soooo cold! I just found out that the average temp. for the beaches here is 67 degrees for July! ICKKK!!! I am bearing my time here with as much patience as I can, but am so thankful I am not having to live here for rest of my life! just one more year and away we go!