Sign in to follow this  
usmcmrs

Prayer request for our unborn child

Hello Ladies, I am asking for prayer tonight. I got word this afternoon that my ultrasound showed that the area around our baby's kidney's were dilated. They said it was very mild and is normal in pregnancy, but they want me to go for a follow up ultrasound at a hospital to be sure. The concern is that the dilation is caused by a "kink" in the tube which empties the baby's kidneys. They want to see if it is a kink and I am not sure what happens if it is. I haven't gotten word on when this extra ultrasound will be taking place, but I am believing that when it happens they will find the baby in good health. Please pray and believe along with me.

Thank you for your time,

Kelly

Dear Lord,

We come today and ask that usmcmrs ultrasound comes out okay. Lord we know that you hold all power in your hands. We know that you are a doctor in a sick room. We know that children are a miracles sent from you! Lord allow this baby's to be in perfect health. Lord we know that you do your best work when it seems like we are at our worst. Lord we give you all the praise and the glory in Jesus Name we pray Amen Amen!

Father God we pray that you will give her peace in this situation.

Father God we pray for good health for both the mother and the child.

In Jesus name. Amen.

Dear Lord, I would like to pray for a perfect health for Kelly's unborn baby. Pray that God you watch over the baby and Kelly.Amen

Father God, I ask in Jesus' Name for your healing hand to touch this child's kidneys and cause everything to work as you designed it to work. thank You Father for sending the Healer, Our Lord and Savior to heal this baby completely and give peace to the mother. In your precious Holy Name, the Name above all other Names, The Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen

Father God, I thank you for giving this baby a special touch of healing from you and correcting this problem, I ask you to do this and I thank you that this baby is healed by Your Stripes you bore for us, In Jesus Name, Amen

Hi ladies, thank you so much for prayers. I posted an update as a separate post as a praise report. We did see the doctor and we were told that all was well. They said the babies who have this swelling are born almost all healthy, there is a small percentage that do end up with urinating problems which just have to be monitored by the pediatrician and they said occasionally it is linked to down syndrome. The cut off for them to be worried is if the swelling reaches 7 centimeters and I was measuring at 5.5 centimeters. With that measurement and all the baby's other measurements coming in perfectly, they said they really do not think we have anything to be concerned about. He suggested that I get re-scanned at 34 weeks, but other then that, we were great. Again, thanks for all your prayers.

God Bless the pregnancy and thank You Jesus, we are believing in You and Your Word for a healthy baby to be born!