Sign in to follow this  
supersandyb

Hello from Los Angeles!

Hi all, my name is Sandy. I'm 23 and from Los Angeles, CA I'm married and have a beautiful 2 year old girl. Currently I'm not working but I'm an online student. I also work online a bit part time, which is good since it's better than nothing. :) This looks like a great site. Take care!

-Sandy

Edited by supersandyb

Hi Sandy!

I'm a Christian mother of three and am currently working with a friend who is developing a line of Christian-themed typographic art. As part of our research, we are conducting a VERY short survey (takes about three minutes) to get people's opinions about art and collect information about their buying patterns. I would be so grateful if you would take a minute and complete the survey. Anyone who completes it and provides a method of contact (strictly for the drawing) will be put into a drawing for an Amazon gift card. Also, we are looking for people to participate in a focus group in LA to talk about the products. Anyone participating in that will get free food (always a bonus!), free products (contemporary designed faith-themed art) and will also be entered to win an Amazon gift card.

Here's the link to the survey...thanks in advance for your opinions!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LYJGY5Q

Best,

Michelle

a.k.a. ChristianDesign