Sign in to follow this  
onfire4jesus

Prayer for my mom

my mom is going through a divorce. She does not have the money to get a place to live. She is almost 2 months late on her rent. Pray that God would send out his angels and bring money in for her so she can have a place to live. Thank you God bless.

Provision

Father God we pray for this mom.

Father God we pray that you will draw her closer to you.

Father God we pray for peace and rest to come upon her.

Father God we pray that your will be done in her life and that

you would send help in this time of need.

Father God we pray for this daughter who has request for your love and your peace to cover her mom.

In Jesus name we pray and asked it all.

Amen.

Dear Lord and Heavenly Father,

Help onfire4jesus' mom she is trying to get a divorce Lord and we don't know all the details but we know that you do. Lord she is late on her rent and we know that you are rich in houses and land. Lord help her with this situation Lord. Allow her to have peace a peace that surpasses all understanding. Lord let her know that you are present in the time of a storm. And you are our protection a very present help. Help her Lord only you can do it. You have all power resting in Your precious hands. Lord you died for our sins. Lord it's because of You that we have a relationship with The Father. Lord we thank You and we Love You. In Jesus Name we pray Amen, Amen

Father I thank you that Your will is going to be done on Earth as in Heaven in this situation. I thank you that You are in complete control of it. I thank you for imparting Supernatural wisdom to her mother and to all involved in this and that You will be Glorified in the end even though a refinement is a trial, a hardship, You will give everything needed to overcome these obstacles and You will increase her faith in You and Your abilities through this tribulation. Thank you God that You will receive the honor and testimony you deserve when she gets through to the other side of this. Thank you, In Jesus' name, may Your Name Be Praised Through the Fire Lord, may Your Name Be Lifted Up through the pain Lord, may Your Name just Be through all this Lord, Strong,Worthy, Mighty and Loved. Amen & Amen

Thank you all the prayers. Please continue to pray for her. She has not been taking her medicine. She is going to court on August 12th for her divorce. God bless you all.

Onfire4jesus

As a divorced woman myself, who escaped domestic violence, with no family and no where to go with 3 children - and having survived, I know God will help and support your mother. I will pray for her, and for you. Dont forget to pray for yourself - you are taking on a huge emotional burden and the Lord will help you.

God bless you both,

Sandy x

Thank you for the prayers. My mom has been going through alot. Her dogs have been biting people. If you could please pray that her dogs will not bite any more I would apprecaite it. She still is not eating. I have been praying for her that God will help her through this and give her wisdom to know what to do.

Onfire4jesus

Lord,

We ask that you would be with onfire4jesus' mom. Lord You are our refudge and strenght a very present help. We ask that you take whatever spirits that is in her moms dogs out of them. Because Lord Your know how the crazy man's had spirits that left out of him and went into some pigs. Lord You ask those spirits who they were and they said legions. Lord we know that when You called them out they left the man. Lord call them out of the dogs so that they stop biting people. Lord also help her mom so that her eating picks up. Lord we ask that You call those spirits of not eating to come out of her as well. Because Lord You removed the spirits of the little girl and she started eating Lord. Lord we thank You and lift Holy Hands to You. This we ask in Jesus Name Amen, Amen.

FAther God, I thank you that you will increase this Mother's faith in You and her anxiety would no longer be felt by her dogs and they would all know your great and encompassing Peace, soon, very quickly Lord, may your peace fall upon this Mother and her dogs may Your Love be so perfected in her heart that all fear would be cast out of her, In Jesus Name,Amen

I just said a prayer for your mom. Divorce is never easy, for anyone involved... But God has a way of turning bad situations around for good.